Chapter 11

Love, Family and Money

Sohyun and Changbum drove back in silence. Changbum could tell that something was bothering Sohyun but he didn’t say anything because he thought it wasn’t his place to ask her.

Sohyun sighed inwardly.

“But unnie, you two looked so happy”

“It was all a show for our parents...after all; they need us happily married to each other so they can merge their businesses successfully”

“But...”

Gayoon smiled sadly.

“The two businesses are happily merged and our jobs are over so it’s time for divorce...we weren’t happy together anyway”

Sohyun could tell she was lying but chose not to say anything.

“Sohyun-ah, if you aren’t happy you should end it before it’s too late”

Changbum watched her out of the corner of his eyes. She had a somewhat sad look on her face and he wanted her to smile but he didn’t know what to do.

Instead he thought about different insults he used towards L.Joe.

“You know...sometimes, we call L.Joe chicken” Changbum said hoping he could get a smile from her.

Sohyun laughed and he found himself smiling.

-o-

Suzy had fallen asleep and L.Joe was alone at the balcony. He thought about what had happened earlier today. He found himself thinking about the look on Sohyun’s face when she was with Changbum.

She was smiling...truly smiling.

He sighed and wondered if he had made the wrong decision by marrying Sohyun. He then looked inside the room where Suzy was sleeping peacefully.

I can’t just leave her...

L.Joe shook his head at the thought.

Why would I leave her? You are going crazy Lee Byunghun.

-o-

Gayoon looked at her ringing phone and sighed before rejecting the call just to get another one. She sighed again.

He isn’t giving up...but why?

Gayoon removed the battery of her phone hoping that would stop the annoying ringing. It was always him who called her anyway. She sighed and decided to go to sleep hoping some sleep would calm her down a little.

-o-

Junhyung looked out the window at the night sky.

“She always had a fondness with stars...it was almost like an obsession” Gayoon’s dad told him and he nodded.

“She always left the curtains of her room open at night” he said.

“Take care of her...I know you two may not be in love with each other but promise me you will take care of her”

He ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Where is she?!”

-o-

Soon it was time to go back to Seoul. Sohyun had talked a lot with Jiwon and became friends with Changbum and gained a protective brother Minwoo. She also met Gayoon often during her time on Jeju.

She talked to both Gayoon and Jiwon about her frustrations with L.Joe and both of them had different ways to tackle her out bursts.

Jiwon would always agree with Sohyun can called him a “jerk” while Gayoon would calmly listen to her and offer suggestions. Sohyun found both ways comforting in their own way.

Sohyun look a deep breath and prepared to see L.Joe again. He came happily with Suzy and if looks could kill Sohyun would have been burned with the look Suzy was giving her, but she felt better with Jiwon, Minwoo and Changbum by her side. Gayoon had decided to stay at Jeju and Sohyun was forced to promise her that she would not tell Junhyung about where Gayoon was.

Sohyun really wanted Gayoon and Junhyung to fix this but she couldn’t interfere or tell anyone about this. She sighed and looked up to see L.Joe’s eyes on her. She scowled at him and Jiwon gave her an approving nod while Minwoo chuckled.

“Let’s go Sohyun-ah” Changbum said loudly and grabbed Sohyun’s hand and dragged her away.

Again, if looks could kill Changbum would have burned with the look L.Joe was giving him but no one other then Suzy noticed. 

Whool! A quick update...but it's so short :(

Hope you like it anyway. On another note, I have written a Joehyun oneshot from my firend's Joehyun tumblr page so please check that out HERE!

Also don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe to the story if you haven't already. Bye!