Chapter 21

Love, Family and Money

Since the day Sohyun saw L.Joe and Suzy kissing, she avoided him all together. It had already been weeks and it was now Christmas.

She was going to see her friends and she knew L.Joe was out she so quickly got dressed and was about to make a run for it when the door opened to reveal L.Joe.

Her eyes widen and she tried to run to the kitchen but his words stopped her.

“Where are you going?”

“At a friend’s” she said with a sigh before grabbing her shoes.

“You want me to drive you there?”

“No thanks” she said while putting her shoes on.

-o-

After their talk that night, things were a little less awkward. Gayoon still slept on the sofa and Junhyung was slowly getting used to the crutches.

“I’m going to see the girls tonight...will you be ok alone?” Gayoon asked as she put on her jacket.

“I should be” was his simple reply.

“There is food in the fridge if you get hungry” she said.

“Do you want me to come with you?” he asked.

“Do you want to come with me?” she asked him.

“You really are good at avoiding things which will make you uncomfortable” he said with a laugh.

“I’m married to you aren’t I?” she asked seriously.

“For now”

She chose to not say anything.

“I’m leaving”

-o-

Sohyun was annoyed.

She was in the car with her husband who had insisted on driving her to Hyuna’s house but she knew that Hyuna was going to force him to stay which meant she was going to spend Christmas with the last person she wanted to see.

“Don’t you have a date or something?” she grumbled.

“Not really”

Sohyun wanted to claw his face out but she restrained herself.

Once she got there Hyuna did end up getting L.Joe to stay and he was by her side all night.

“Sohyun-ah!”

She turned around to see Gayoon smiling at her.

“Unnie! When did you get back?” Sohyun asked as she had not heard from her or Junhyung in a while.

“A while ago actually, Junhyung broke his leg” Gayoon said.

“Eh? Is oppa ok?” Sohyun asked.

“Yeah, he is fine...how are you two?” she said looking at Sohyun and L.Joe.

“We are just fine noona” L.Joe said and put his arm around Sohyun.

Gayoon laughed and nodded.

“It it working out well?” she asked and Sohyun wanted to say no but L.Joe spoke again.

Before Gayoon could say anything her phone rang and she looked at it to see Junhyung’s name. She frowned a little before excusing herself and leaving.

“Who was that?” L.Joe asked and Sohyun just rolled her eyes.

“Are you not gonna answer me?”

“Why did you have to come with me?”

“You’re not answering my question” L.Joe said.

“She is a friend, why do you need to know who everyone I know is?” Sohyun asked, now clearly annoyed.

“Can’t I know some of my wife’s friends?”

“No!” Sohyun snapped before walking away.

L.Joe was shocked for a second before following her outside. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

“Listen! I don’t know why but...but you are important to me” L.Joe said while Sohyun watched him with wide eyes.

“I saw you with Changbum and I felt jealous” he said as he looked straight into her eyes.

“I don’t understand my feelings...you are important to be...but I can’t just leave Suzy”

-o-

“You are drunk again...why do you always drink once I leave?” Gayoon asked Junhyung who was hopelessly drunk and there was no chance of her getting a reply.

“I missed you”

“Oh gez” Gayoon said under her breath.

“Don’t give me fake hope” she said to herself as she helped him up.

“Why did you call me?” Gayoon asked.

“I missed you so much” he said as he threw his hands around her neck and brought her close to him.

Gayoon blushed and then when she was back to her senses she tried to push him away but he was stronger.

“But you just hate me” he said as he leaned his head on her shoulder.

“I wonder...what I did to hurt you so much...” he trailed off.

Next thing she knew, she heard him snore lightly.

“Merry Christmas Junhyung...you just made me fall deeper for you” she said before placing a soft kiss on his lips and then she put him in bed.

-o-

“Stop messing with me!” Sohyun screamed at him, she could feel her tears.

“Just because I told you sincerely that I may possibly be in love with you doesn’t give you the rights to mess with my feeling!”

Sohyun tried to walk away again but he grabbed her hand and this time pulled her in for a hug.

“I’m sorry you feel that way...but I’m being sincere too”

“How do I believe you?” Sohyun said and pushed him as she let her tears fall freely.

L.Joe just grabbed her face and kissed her.

Sohyun struggled for a while and tried to push him away but he only kissed her more and soon Sohyun felt her eyes closing as she lost the battle not just to him but to her heart and she gave into the kiss. 

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas Eve! So I udated and I hope you like it. Please leave a comment as your present to me as my present to you is this chapter. Hope you liked it have a nice Christmas.

Also I have written Joehyun Christmas one shot for my friend's blog which you can check out HERE!

By everyone!

Merry Christmas!