Chapter 19

Love, Family and Money

It was Gayoon sleeping on the couch this time. She didn’t mind though as she is the one who had made him sleep on the bed.

He wasn’t going to work so they were home together all the time which was unusual and Gayoon found herself feeling nervous around him but she kept on telling herself that it was only on temporary basis.

Gayoon tossed and the couch. Why was falling asleep so difficult for her these days?

She soon gave up sat up straight and wondered how had Junhyung been sleeping on the couch for so long.

She walked towards the shut doors of the balcony and quietly opened them. She was greeted by the cold night air. She shivered a little and tugged at her night clothes. She leaned on the railings and closed her eyes and just thought about things for a while.

They walked home quietly in the rain as Gayoon held the umbrella over them. She didn’t have her jacket with her so she shivered a little when the cold wind blew.

Junhyung suddenly grabbed her wrist making her stop in her tracks. She looked at him with a frown as he took off his jacket and placed it around her.

He then took the umbrella from her hand and with his other hand grabbed her hand again.

Gayoon shook her head.

Stop living in the past.

She told herself as she felt another gust of cold wind which made her hug herself.

She suddenly felt warm.

“What are you doing here?”

“I could ask you the same question?”

 “You are the injured one” she argued.

“And you are the one out here freezing” he pointed out as he leaned on one of his crutches.

“Well if someone hadn’t gotten himself in this mess I wouldn’t be” she said coldly and suddenly the smile on his face disappears.

“Why do you hate me so much?” he asked in a whisper.

“I didn’t say I did” she replied.

“Well, you act like you do” he said.

“Go back to bed Junhyung” she said.

He didn’t say anything for a while and she almost forgot he was still there as she got lost in her thought s again but his voice pulled her back to reality.

“Not without you”

-o-

Sohyun woke up to see that L.Joe was long gone. Well now he didn’t have to make excuses to his parents whenever he left early.

I don’t care.

She told herself as she got out of bed and got ready for the day. She was going out with Changbum and Ricky. They were gonna show her around the area which she gladly accepted. She had wanted L.Joe to come along and that is why she had asked him if he was free.

I don’t care.

She repeated.

She grabbed some toast and coffee before leaving to meet up with Changbum and Ricky.

“Morning noona!” Ricky smiled at her brightly.

“Morning Ricky...where is Changbum?” she asked.

“Hyung is coming now” he said and soon Changbum was seen walking out his door.

“Morning” Changbum greeted the two and soon they were headed off.

-o-

Suzy was picking out some jewellery when she spotted a familiar face. She looked carefully to make sure that it was Sohyun and it was. She could also see the guy from last time and they were together alone.

Suzy had a devious smirk on her face as a plan formed in her head.

“Oppa! I like this one” Suzy grabbed L.Joe and pulled him towards where she had seen Sohyun.

Immediately she could tell that L.Joe saw them together and she smirked even more.

“Oppa!” she whined and acted cute.

“Yeah, yeah. Here” he said and gave her his credit card.

“Thank! Oppa is the best” Suzy said kissed him on the cheek before walking off to grab some other things she liked while L.Joe just stood there watching Sohyun and Changbum.

So, it's a short chapter but I wanted to concentrate on Gahyung couple for this chapter and all I can say is that as an author, I'm so evil. And I also feel bad for making Suzy evil but I thought it would be a nice chang to see someone sweet be the evil one :D

Anayway, leave a comment and I shall update soon and you will find out what happens between Gayoon and Junhyung sooner!