Final

Love, Family and Money

Hey! Shocked to see that this is the last chapter? Well It is because I wanted to finish this story before 2014 startes but originally this one chapter was suppose to be THREE different chapters so enjoy this LONG chapter.

“Let’s go home” L.Joe said once he broke the kiss.

Sohyun didn’t say anything as he gently grabbed her hand and led her to his car. He opened the door for her and she got in.

It was silent as they drove home but it wasn’t uncomfortable. They were letting their hearts calm down so both of them could think clearly of what they have to do next.

“Do you hate me?” L.Joe finally spoke.

Sohyun looked at him while he had his eyes on the road. She found herself smiling as she looked away.

“No”

“So you think we have a chance?”

Sohyun was a little surprised at the question that she had to think about it for a while.

“I don’t know” she answered honestly.

“Is it Suzy?”

“Yeah” she answered again with honesty.

“Would we have a chance if I broke up with her?”

“Do you want to break up with her? Do you think what we could have is worth losing what you do have?”

He didn’t answer.

“Please don’t give me hope when you don’t think you can do it” Sohyun said coldly.

-o-

Junhyung woke up with a headache.

“Why do you have to always drink so much?”

Junhyung looked up to see Gayoon with a tray.

“Here is some aspirin and water for the headache” Gayoon said as she passed him a glass of water with some pills.

“Thank” he said before swallowing the pill with water.

“And here is the hangover soup” Gayoon said and placed the tray on his lap.

“Thanks”

“Enjoy” Gayoon as before leaving him alone.

She shut the door behind her and signed.

He doesn’t remember...he doesn’t need to remember it.

She mentally slapped herself before making her way to the kitchen and as she cleaned up the kitchens she kept on thinking through things.

I shouldn’t have come back...it’s going to be even more difficult to leave.

-o-

Sohyun tossed and turned as she couldn’t sleep. She wondered how L.Joe could sleep peacefully but she didn’t realize that he wasn’t having much luck sleeping as he was just lying there thinking about things.

After a while L.Joe got annoyed of Sohyun just tossing and turning in bed so he finally spoke.

“Will you stop moving!?”

Sohyun froze.

“...sorry...”

“I’m guessing you can’t sleep either”

“Yeah...”

L.Joe turned around towards her and he gave her a sleepy smile. Sohyun smiled back without realizing that she did and he placed his hands around her before pulling her in towards him. Sohyun didn’t protest as he just closed his eyes.

“We will work this out” he whispered to her and she somehow felt comfortable.

The next day when Sohyun woke up she was disappointed by the fact that L.Joe wasn’t there. She felt so stupid for giving into him yesterday.

He was just playing with my feeling again.

Sohyun sighed before dragging herself out of bed.

She could tell that L.Joe wasn’t home so she went to the kitchen but she was surprised by a plate of eggs and toast waiting for her with a note next to it.

Went out...I’m making things right for us

Sohyun’s eyes widen as she understood what he meant.

Sohyun rushed back to her room and grabbed her phone and tried to call L.Joe but he wouldn’t pick up.

“Don’t break up with her if you love her!” Sohyun was screaming as she kept on trying to call him but instead she heard the door open.

“I don’t love her”

Sohyun froze and her phone slipped out of her hands.

“L.Joe...”

“You don’t hate me right?”

Sohyun felt tears in her eyes as she shook her head. He smiled at her before giving her a hug.

“I thought you loved her” she whispered.

“We were both using each other” he said and Sohyun gave him a questionable look.

“I dated her to annoy my father...while she just wanted my...or rather my father’s money”

“And she just let you dump her?” Sohyun asked.

“That’s what worries me” L.Joe said honestly.

Sohyun looked at him with worry but he smiled at her again before holding her hands.

“We will work it out...it’s only the beginning”

“Let’s go somewhere” Sohyun said before taking his hand and then leading him out the house.

“Where are we going?” L.Joe asked Sohyun as this time it was Sohyun leading him somewhere.

“When I was little I took some guitar lessons.

“Yeah...and?”

“Just follow me”

Sohyun was taking him to a small cafe which L.Joe had never been to before.

“Hi Sohyun! It’s been a while”

“Hey Hyunsik oppa!” Sohyun said with a bright smile on her face.

“Who is this?” L.Joe asked.

“Yah! You are being jealous again.

“Who is this Sohyun-ah?” Hyunsik asked Sohyun.

“Oppa, this is my jealous husband Lee Byunghun” Sohyun said with a laugh.

“You are married?” Hyunsik asked.

“Yes she is” L.Joe said clearly sounding annoyed.

“AH! He is jealous” Sohyun and Hyunsik laughed.

“Yah! Just tell me why we are here” L.Joe said still annoyed.

“Oh yeah. Hyunsik oppa used to be my guitar teacher” Sohyun said making L.Joe even more jealous.

“And, she used to say someday she would just play for her husband” Hyunsik said making Sohyun blush.

L.Joe looked at Sohyun who was now looking down on the ground.

“You know where the guitar is right Sohyun-ah”

Sohyun just nodded and ran off leaving L.Joe there.

“She must really like you” Hyunsik said.

“She married me didn’t she”

Hyunsik laughed “Yeah”

“Here we go, she is ready”

And as she played L.Joe fell deeper in love with Sohyun. 

I couldn't find a clip pf her just playing the guitar. I culd find one of her with Jiyoon singing thought but I didn't really want the singing to be included. 

-o-

The boys watched Sohyun and L.Joe in shock as the two weren’t avoiding each other anymore and in fact they acted like a real couple.

“What happened here? Did I miss something?” Chunji finally spoke the words which were in everyone’s minds.

L.Joe grabbed Sohyun’s hand and said “We are official”

Sohyun blushed at his straight forwardness while the others cheered.

“Since when?” Rockhyun asked.

“Since yesterday” L.Joe answered.

“Ah! Christmas! Miracles in December do exist!” Changbum said.

“We are so happy for you noona!” Ricky said cheerfully.

“I think we should celebrate!”

-o-

“Your cast is ready to come off today by the looks of things. Your wife must have taken really good care of you” the doctor told Junhyung and Gayoon.

Junhyung smiled and nodded while Gayoon just blushed and looked away.

“That was some really impressive recovery Mr Young”

After a few more checks, Junhyung’s cast was taken off and he was sent to a small session of therapy so he could stand and walk a little.

Gayoon watched him during his therapy.

Well, time to get things over now.

Gayoon sighed.

After an hour or so later Junhyung had gained the ability of stand and walk so he was let off but he was told to walk often.

“Should we walk home? It would give you some exercise” Gayoon suggested.

“If you are ok with it then it’s fine”

They two walked slowly back to their place. It was quiet between them but it wasn’t awkward. The two would often look at each other but neither of them knew what to say.

“You know...when you left...I was really worried” he spoke.

“I can take care of myself” Gayoon said. Her face had no emotion as she said it.

“And there was this feeling...loneliness maybe?”

Gayoon didn’t know how to reply so she stayed quiet.

“I wasn’t lying yesterday...I did miss you”

Gayoon suddenly felt her heart pounding.

“I can understand that you hate me” Junhyung said.

“I don’t hate you” Gayoon finally spoke.

Junhyung smiled and said “You don’t have to lie...and like we agreed. I will sign the papers today”

Her heart broke and she felt tears in her eyes which she tried her best blink back. She suddenly looked down so her face was covered by her hair.

“Good”

-o-

Sohyun was out shopping for food for a New Year part while L.Joe was at work. She went out alone today because she didn’t want to bother Changbum or anyone else.

But she regretted her choice when someone placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Well, isn’t it the gold digging ”

Sohyun didn’t even flinch though. She turned around to see Suzy with another man.

“You know her babe?” the guy asked Suzy.

“Yeah, she is a man steeling ” Suzy said.

Sohyun didn’t say anything.

“She only wanted money when she stole my last boyfriend” Suzy said with a fake cry.

The guy walked towards her and hugged her.

“And I thought we were friends” Suzy added.

People were suddenly starting to gather around them but Sohyun still didn’t say anything.

“We were so happy” Suzy said with another fake cry “She just steals everyone from me!”

Sohyun was still processing what was going on when suddenly she felt a sharp pain on her cheek.

“Are you happy now? You !”

People started whispering while the man who was with Suzy tried to calm her fake cries. Sohyun was still in shock from everything when suddenly she smirked.

“Found another man to rip off now did we?”

Suzy looked at Sohyun with wide eyes.

“What did you say?”

“Well I hope both of you are happy together” Sohyun said as she grabbed her trolley and tried to leave but her attempt failed when Suzy grabbed Sohyun by her hair.

“Suzy, honey calm down” the man said as he tried to free Sohyun.

“Yah! Are you on her side too?!” Suzy screamed at him.

“Miss, back away from her”

Suzy looked up to see the security.

“She started it!” Suzy screamed at them.

“Really? Because if we look at the security tape we see you approaching my wife first”

“L.Joe”

“Sorry I’m late”

-o-

Junhyung singed it as if it was no big deal and gave the papers to Gayoon who was still blinking back some tears while her hand shook.

Once the papers were signed Gayoon put the pen down and she took a deep breath.

“I wish you a happy life Young Junhyung” Gayoon said.

“Wait...we aren’t done yet”

“You love her...do you realize this?”

“Even if I did, what is the point she doesn’t love me”

“Wrong again, open your eyes. She cares a lot for you...she loves you too”

“What’s the point she has already left me now” Junhyung said as he swallowed another shot.

“But you admit you love her”

“Yeah...I never realized it before...until I lost her”

“You never know”

“Yang Yoseob...you say the weirdest things ever”

“When you left there was something else I realized...Heo Gayoon” Junhyung said.

Gayoon was surprised when he said her real name.

“I love you”

“W-what are you saying?! We just got divorced!” Gayoon asked as she tried to understand the situation.

“I wanted us to have a real marriage” he said with a smile on his face and she finally let her tears fall.

“Heo Gayoon”

Gayoon looked at Junhyung as he knelt down in front of her.

“Will you marry me for real this time?”

-o-

Everyone was really shocked to hear what had happened to Sohyun but Sohyun just smiled and told everyone she was ok and L.Joe was by her side all throughout the part.

Her family was really worried and Jiyong was ready to hunt down the person who had hurt his baby sister but Sohyun just laughed and said L.Joe would protect her. Everyone was also surprised about their sudden plans of having another honeymoon but this time somewhere far away and not just to Jeju Island.

Another surprising thing was the news that Gayoon and Junhyung were having another wedding ceremony and they explained that this one would be their official one.

Everyone was happy for them as they finally looked happy together and Junhyung didn’t once leave Gayoon’s side, both of them were glowing of happiness.

It was like a fairy tale ending for Sohyun and she couldn’t be happier.

Sohyun and L.Joe were heading off for their honeymoon in a week and they decided on going to the US where L.Joe had grown up in and Sohyun was happy about the decision.

-A Week Later-

“The beach is nice” Sohyun said as she walked next to L.Joe who had his hand around her waist.

“I haven’t been here is such a long time” L.Joe said.

“Do you ever regret coming back to Korea?” Sohyun asked out of curiosity.

“Not even a bit”

Sohyun smiled but her smile disappeared when she felt L.Joe pick her up and he ran towards the ocean while she screamed.

“Lee Byunghun I swear to God!”

She never finished what she wanted to say as L.Joe dropped her in the ocean.

“I hate you!”

“I love you too”

THE END

Was that ok for the ending? I hope it didn't look too rushed. I wasn't rushing or anything, I just wanted to finish this story before the end of the year and this would also be like a special thank you to everyone who has read this story so far because I know my updates weren't quick and this was suppose to be finished long before September so I hope it was ok.

Thank you to everyone who commented, subscribed and upvoated. I'm always thankful for the support all of you show me as it means the world to me because I know my stories aren't amazing and my ideas are so common in stories which were written before mine so I'm sorry if my story but I thank you for still supporting me. 

As for the future. I would like to finish my CUBE Got Married story before writing another Joehyun story but we will see what happens. 

One again thank you everyone. Please leave some final comments and I'll see you soon if you read my CUBE Got Married story but if not, maybe we will meet again some day.

BYE!