Chapter 20

Love, Family and Money

“Stop joking with me and go to bed Junhyung” Gayoon said as coldly as she could so she didn’t give away any emotions.

“I’m not joking” he replied calmly.

“Too bad, I’m ignoring you” she said as she tried to leave but he surprisingly grabbed her wrist.

“You say, you don’t hate me...but everything you do just shows that you hate me”

Gayoon stayed quiet.

“Please”

Gayoon sighed and tried to leave again but this time Junhyung let her go.

-o-

Sohyun got back home with a smile on her face. She had a nice time with Changbum and Ricky and she also got to know them better. Ricky did most of the talking and she soon realized that Changbum really didn’t speak unless he has to.

“It must have been a burden to look after me on Jeju” she said as she sat down on the sofa just in time to see L.joe walk in but he wasn't alone.

-o-

Junhyung followed her inside.

"My answer is still no" Gayoon said coldly.

"Gayoon..." he stopped himself when Gayoon grabbed her jacket and started to put her shoes on.

"Where are you going?"

"I..."

"Don't run again"

"I just need time to think"

"I will come with you.

Gayoon laughed bitterly before she replied "And some time away for you"

As Gayoon stood up ready to leave she felt his grip around her wrist again.

She sighed.

"Fine but keep up"

Junhyung struggled with his jacket and Gayoon sighed and helped him with it. He trie to put his shoes on but Gayoon just pushed him so he was sat down before helping him wear his one shoe he was entitled to at the moment.

Gayoon looked up go see Junhyung staring at her. She felt a little blush creep up but she tried to controll it but his gaze looked so intense that she couldn't look away. She could suddenly feel his warm breath on her face and she could feel her heart pounding.

"I missed you" he whispered.

"I...I..." Gayoon suttured but he just smiled.

"Don't force yourself to saw things you don't mean" he said, bitterness embeded in his voice.

He struggled but eventually stood up leaving Gayoon in a shocked state. Gayoon soon recovered and stood up too. They left silently. Gayoon pulled at her jacjet for extra warmth as she sat down on the bench of the garden. She felt Junhyug sit down next to her.

She took in the view of the night sky and relaxed.

-o-

"Sohyun..."

"I'm gonna go now" Sohyun said as she grapped her phone and keys and tried to run out but L.Joe grabbed her by the wrist.

"Oppa!" Suzy screamed.

"Let go Lee Byunghun" Sohyun said using a tone that could kill.

His grip losened but did not let go.

"What are you doing oppa?" Suzy asked as she clung onto L.Joe.

"Yes L.joe. What are you doing?" Sohyun asked him.

"I can explain"

"Just let me leave...I already told you...I don't want to be that girl who comes between a happy couple" Sohyun said as she blinked back some tears.

Tears? Why am I crying?

Sohyun thought to herself.

He finally let go and she ran out.

When Sohyun got out she was breathing heavily.

"Sohyun noona?"

Sohyun turned around to see Changjo.

Sohyun blinked back the tears and put up her best smile.

"Hey Changjo"

"Noona...are you crying?"

"Eh? Why would I be crying?"

"Don't lie to be noona...it was L.Joe hyung wasn't it"

"Why would I cry over that idiot?"

"Noona you are a really bad liar"

Sohyun smiled bitterly and nodded. She had nothing else to say.

"Noona...would you like to go to our place?" Changjo asked and Sohyun just nodded silently.

-o-

Changbum pulled Sohyun away from the group who were enjoying themselves and he took her to the kitchen so they could be alone.

"Are you ok?"

"I have been better...but I am a lot better then I was earlier"

"Come here" Changbum said and gave Sohyun a hug which she greatfully accepted.

"Why am I doing this to myself...?" Sohyun asked.

"Because you are strong" Changbum said.

"Thank you Changbum you are a good friend"

Why do I keep on doing this to myself?

He was kissing her when they walked in...why did it hurt so much even though I already knew...I’m so pathetic.

“Don’t cry...L.Joe doesn’t know what he is losing”

Yay for a longer chapter! And anothe yay for an update. I reall am busy these days so I'm sorry guys but enjoy this chapter and leave a comment :)