Chapter 3

Love, Family and Money

“Mom! You don’t have to do all this!” Sohyun whined as her mom picked some new clothes from the rack.

“You have to dress to impress!” her mom said and gave her the clothes and pushed her towards the fitting rooms.

“Mom! I’m just meeting him!” Sohyun whined.

“Muh huh” her mom said without listening to her.

-o-

“Why?!”                                     

“Because I tell you to!”

“B-b-but”

“No buts”

“Let me talk to him dad” Hyori said and patted her dad’s shoulder.

“I can’t with this boy” his dad sighed and left the room.

“Do it or you can take care of this business” Hyori got straight to the point.

“Noona!” he whined.

“No whining Lee Byunghun!” Hyori snapped at him.

“But!”

“None of that either”

“Noon! This is like putting me in a cage!” L.Joe whined.

Hyori glared at him and said “Are you really going to disobey your noona?”

“Noona! Don’t do that to me!”

“Are you really going to disobey me?” Hyori said and looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

“Fine! Fine! Fine!”

-o-

“Back home already?” Jiyong asked Sohyun as she walked in the house.

“Yeah, I’m so tired!” Sohyun said as she fell on the sofa.

“Where is mom?” Jiyong asked.

“Food shopping with dad and grandma” Sohyun said.

“Oh”

“Was there something to tell them?” Sohyun asked.

“Nothing important...just that I took the job at dad’s friend’s” he explained.

“What? Oppa! You hated that place!”

“Well...we are in a tough financial situation...writing may not be the best job right now” Jiyong said with a sad smile.

Sohyun felt sad as she didn’t see the usual glint in his eyes.

I have to marry this guy no matter what!

-o-

Gayoon was alone in their bedroom as she sat in front of her dresser and brushed her hair. Junhyung walked in and looked at her.

“Oh, you’re home” Gayoon said.

Junhyung nodded before grabbing a pillow and a blanket and left the room. Gayoon sighs and carries on brushing her hair. She put down the brush and looked at herself in the mirror.

“Let it go Gayoon” she told herself before standing up and going to bed alone.

-o-

Sohyun sat down nervously waiting for her meeting with her fiancé or soon-to-be fiancé. Her mom had forced her into a white dress and her hair was out of its usual bun. She felt nervous but she at least felt like she needed to meet him.

A not so tall blond hair boy walked in to the private room in the restaurant. Sohyun stood up as he walked in with a smirk in his face.

He nodded at her telling her to sit down. Sohyun sat down and he sat down opposite of her. Sohyun took in his features. As soon as she walked in she could tell he wasn’t very tall which made her want to laugh out loud but she didn’t. He was somewhat good looking and she smiled hoping she looked ok.

“I’m Lee Byunghun, but you already knew that. So Kwon Sohyun, Let’s get to the point. I already have a girlfriend” L.Joe said.

“I figured that” Sohyun said totally unfazed.

“By the way, you can call me L.Joe”

“O...K”

“Anyway, back to my point. I’ll agree to marry you but I’ll keep on seeing her”

Hi! I'm back from Scotland! I was back yesterday actually but I just slpet as soon as I got back so I'm updating today instead. Anyway hope you like this chapter. Leave a comment and I'll update soon.