Annoyed

Goodbye summer

krystal and sulli unpacked their stuff,and cleaned the room s since its a bit dusty.knock,knock~everythings okay?suho asked.oppa~yeah the room is really nice krystal reply sweetly.i m sorry,i know the room is kinda dusty right?you want me to help you?oh its okay okay oppa we can clean it ourself i don t want to bother you.okay then,happy cleaning!with that suho went away.yah,,why you said that just let him clean.stop making him doing stuff krystal.

after half an hour,  finally they are done assorted the room,sulli change to a dress .hey,where do you want to go?chanyeol asked when he saw she s out of her room.i want to strolling at the beach.huh?i thought you hate beach?summer?hot? its not like that .they are not that bad~okay oppa ,bye yah come home before dinner be careful there are might be some weird creatures and people out there.gezz,i m not a kid anymore.

ya~where do you lovely couple want to go?chanyeol asked when he saw krystal and suho holding hands .we are going for bicycle ride~;D.DUH,just go awy i wanna puke.chanyeol earned a hard smack on shoulder from krystal.i know you are jealous!loner~no ,i m not i have chen beside me*dragging sleppy chen by force*yeah,whatever.lets go oppa just ignore him.okay honey.boys take care.

woah it s really nice here.

sulli started to scream.woah~i love beach~and she started playing with water not noticing there is someone sleeping under coconut tree near her.the boy groan because his sleep are disturbed by a loud ,noisy,annoying stranger voice.annoyed ,jongin sprunged from his place and shouted.EXCUSE YOU,CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET,CAN T YOU SEE SOMEONE IS SLEEPING HERE?ITS REALLY RUDE OF YOU AND YEAH ARE YOU MAD?SCREAMING LIKE SOME CRAZY WOMEN?

sulli is so suprised,she started to get angry ,yes she is.AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!WHAT A WEIRDO SLEEPING RANDOMLY.HOW WHOULD I KNOW YOU ARE SLEEPING I DONT EVEN NOTICE YOU.The boy stand up and brush of the sand from his clothes and walked to sulli.Sulli kind of gasped with his appearance,he looks gorgeous from near because before they were shouting to each other like from 8 meters.?so,she couldn t' see him clearly.

weirdo?the boy asked,huh excuse but my villa is just over there and its my usual hang out place when i came here.with that,its not a random place.the boy stated whiel gritting his teeth.sulli felt nervous she s not used to stand too near with boys.her distance with him is 10 cm.okay,okay i m sorry i m being loud.sulli said forcefully.but you should say sorry to your words are quite rude you know.what if i m' not going to?what are you going to do?the boy smirked.

sulli really want to prank this retarded boy,she saw some people near the beach and she thought of a great idea.aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh~!!!!

what the hell is wrong with you,ouch my ears.the boyssaid while holding his ears.HELP!!!THIS GUY TRY TO ME!!!!

the boy really shocked,his eyes became bigger and with instant he wrwppd his arm around sulli and cover with his hand.yah!! what are you doing.the people look at him sharply and some of them started to walk near to help sulli.no,sir its a misunderstanding,,,we are urmm lovers,yeah lovers we are just playing and joking around.the boy said awkwardly with fake smile.

where are you touching ?!  sulli shouted.its your fault! why you said something dumb like that? you?huh there is nothing to see at all while scanning sulli body with his eyes.what?this ert what are you looking at?! aishh this girl are really noisy,with that he went away.

stupid boy!sulli stomped her feet and went back to the villa.she quickly went to her room and chanyeol just about to say something but sulli just ignore it.

whats wrong with her?i already told you she is on her period,chen said confidently.you know mood swing~well girls are always like that getting mad without reason.geez,what are you?girls expert?

sulli went to her room and close the door harshly.i hate him!i hate that rude boy.i don t want to meet him again!!