The past is the past

Goodbye summer

flashback

oppa,kyungsoo oppa!!wait for me~are you really going to leave me?!!

sulli ran to catch up with kyungsoo,sulli hurry up we are late for school.

sulli ran and she stumbled because of some rock on the road,her knee starts to bleed

owwch ,she winced in pain.oppa its okay you can go first.she shouted.

kyungsoo shocked,and went towards her.paboya ,you never changed.you clumsy girl.he said while knocking her head.

it sure does bleeds a lot,aishh you should be careful next time.kyungsoo blow on her knee, took his handkerchief and wiped her knee

and put some cream ,lastly put on the handiplast.

sulli just stay still,staring at him..how can she is not falling for him..his caring side really melts her.

ARE YOU OKAY?kyungsoo asked with concern. jinrii ah,sulli fluttered when he called her with real names,it seems that word were echoed in her mind.

i m fine,but when she tried to stand ..sulli lost her balance,fortunately kyungsoo managed to catch her.

sull blushed madly.her distance with kyungsoo are too close.she can t handle this.his hand wrapped securely on her slender waist.

his colonge scent,it really drives her crazy.

jinri,let me carry you .hurry up,kyungsoo bend his body.sulli hesistant but she just go with the flow.

sulli shyly hugs him from the back,nervous from the skinship.its not like she is not used of them,but her silly heart always react too much.

are you comfortable? kyungsoo asked.yes oppa i am,thanks oppa.for.......her words trailed off

hmm?for what?kyungsoo reply with husky voice of his

for always taking care of me,help me and,,,

shshh~kyungsoo hushed sulli don t mention it,its my responsible and duty.i already promise to your dad to take care of you,remember?i m not going to break that promise.

sulli can feel the tingles and butterfly in her stomach,she snuggle closer to him,feeling his warmth that radiates from his body. i love you oppa..

but kyungsoo can t hear it because its almost inaudible

she is not going to miss the chance to be with her beloved oppa.her sweet and caring oppa thats he crushing on for years since she was in elementary school.

they were neighbour,they know each other since they were in diapers.

eventually become best firend,eat together,went to school together,study together.literally  they do everything together.

kyungsoo always thought her as a little sister that he will take care of,since her parents trust him and find him reliable.which is totally opposite with sulli because she have feeling for him,he is her big crush.she loves him,he is everything to her.

since sulli dad past away,she only have her  mother.she is the only daughter in the family.luckily her parents were goodfriend with kyungsoo s' parent so they always support them.

kyungsoo,is like her dad,brother and lover.

she was happy with him until.........................