Farewell

Goodbye summer
Sulli keep waiting...

Waiting and waiting.Its already six hour she wait but kyungsoo is nowhere around.

But she didn t give up, she believe kyungsoo wont break his promise.He will came.she firmly believe that. She clenched her fist,when she called kyungsoo for the hundredth time but he never answer.How frustating is that.Sulli bit her lips,that habit when she tried to suppress Her anger.she started to get mad, irritated and annnoyed.

8PM

Sulli gulped down the macciatho into her sore throat that she ordered for the ninth time.On her table, lots of empty cup and plate from the food and drink she ordered.To be honest,she feel like a fool right now.waiting for someone for almost more than 10 hours.Who would do that?which crazy person will do somethig so useless and wasting time at cafe for whole day instead of study,went to tuition,resting at home and hangout with friends.Sulli felt so disappointed.She felt sad..very sad.But there still two hours left before she go home she will wait until then.

Youngji came from her home to help her mother clean up and close the cafe.Then,she saw sulli still at her seat waiting for that someone.Youngji felt bad for her.So,she went to kitchen and cook dinner for her.She cook spaghetti and lemon tea for sulli .She know it wont help much to improve her mood.But she must be tired and hungry .She asked the employee to clean up her table and put a fresh flower.She then went to her....Youngji know that sulli feels bitter right now,she really want to cheer her up.she put the food she cooks on the table,she carefully touched her shoulder,sulli are you okay?sulli smiled bitterly and nodded her head. She held sulli s' han, sulli ah i dont really know what to say because i dont know how you exactly feel now but if i m in your shoes right now,of course i will feel sad and disappointed,but we don t know the real reason why he didnt come today.i believe this do kyungsoo the guy that you like is a nice person.He must have his reason or something urgent happen,or his phone is missing or broken.i know this might sound absurd to you but you believe him right?sulli face started to heat up,tears started to brim in her eyes soon it will streamed down to her cheecks.i will try to have good impression on him but how could he do this to me.I get excited for nothing today.This is his first time ever he asked me to go out with him,deep inside my heart i know he must have something to tell me because i know him long enough to know his gesture.i really expecting for something today.sulli cried uncontrollably. Tears streamed down her cheecks. Youngji ah I...really liked him from the beginning until now there is no other guy but him.she said while crying.youngji quickly hugged her calm down Sulli.it's okay just cry . Don t hold in your tears just let it go.I m here for you.

10pm

Sulli Arrived at her house.After she bids goodbye to youngji who drives her home,she stared the road hoping a miracle Will happen hoping that kyungsoo will come and apologizes to her and explain To her why he is late.But kyungsoo is nowhere.she sighed and enter her house,she dragged her tired body to her bed.Before that her mom and brother asked hows her date and she must having fun because she went back home at night.she faked her smile and lied to them that she was having a good time and kyungsoo treat her well.she felt tired and eventually she fall asleep.