knowing each other.

Goodbye summer

Good morning sulli~what are you doing in my room chanie oppa?

i wake you up for breakfast,come on.okay,just let me wash up and changed first.

During breakfast

GUISE,suho coughed.what?all of them said at the same time.i want to tell you something.

my cousin is going to visit us today,he lives nearby.he just know that i arrived yesterday.we haven t meet for a long time.so yeah.i miss him.i told him to come over he will be here on lunch.okay,we just fine.by the way,this is your villa.you can invite anyone do you like.chen said with his stuffed mouth.eww,gross krystal cringed.

sulli,are you okay?suho asked full of concern.you are acting strange since yesterday.you seems spacing out.is there anything wrong?

no..nothing.i m fine.sulli lied.in fact she is in dazed.that boy she meets yesterday are lingering in her mind.how attractive he looks,his voice..

they spend the morning staying at home.doing individual activities.

lunch

so,what should we cook for your cousin?

some simple dish? but me and sulli doesn t know how to cook except for ramen.what?!suho shocked.

girls nowadays,hyung,i can cook!chanyeol said proudly.

you can cook?everyone amazed,you don t believe me?

i ll' show you.

in the process

lend me the salt,sauce.help me cut this tomatoes and onions,where the ginger?slice the meat thinly or you might chocked yourself.cook the rice chen.you girls make some tropical punch.

after 30 minutes

DONE~

DON T CHA WISH YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS HAWT LKE MEEE?

DON T CHA WISH YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A GOOD COOK LIKE MEEE?

DON T CHA?

oh stop it oppa,its too chessy.oh chanyeol i am falling in love with you chen said and hugs him.

eww ghei krystal said.

is the food done? he s going to arrives like in15 minutes.you guys should look how messy you are.you should go cleAN YOURSELF.I WILL clean the kitchen dont worry since ypu help me cook for my cousin.thank you.

okay,we will....

he must be a precious cousin of yours for you to worry like this.krystal said.

 

jongin get ready for lunch at his cousin house.he really miss that one hyung,

he arrived at the front gate and rings the bell.

omoo,he s already here,suho said excitedly.

come in,jongin.suho greets him warmly.and this is my friends.we are kinda on friends trip?

krystal then nudged suho,oh yeah,i forgot.this is my girlfriend krystal.'hi nice to meet you ,i m krystal.krystal smiles.

this is chen,chanyeol and sulli.kai greet each of them and froze when he saw sulli .

sulli already shocked when she saw him entering the house.and just stare at him for the whole time.\

YOU?JONGIN SMIRKED,yes,its me.

jongin reach for her hand at shakes her hand.

Hello nice to meet you,i m kim jongin.suho s cousin.he smiles sweetly.sulli swear her knee became weak.

H..elo,helo my name is choi jinri i am suho oppa friends.nice to mee you too.sulli smiles nervously.

whats wrong with me,?am i falling with him?but we just met yesterday..

To be continued.................................