I m waiting

Goodbye summer
After almost an hour,sulli finally arrived at her destination.Last night kyungsoo texted her to wait for him at a cafe.To be exact her friend s cafe Youngji. She was happy to be at a cafe which is she can eat cheese cake and order her favourite frapucino .she choose a seat at a corner for more privacy.Sulli enjoy her time until suddenly she was greeted by not the employee there but a voice that really familiar.Sulli,!!!she turned her head and found youngji wirh her bright smile.Happy as always.sometimes sulli wondered if she ever cried or feeling sad.why you didn t tell me you are coming?i know you were here because my mom just tell me.I m sorry youngji,i dont want to bother you.Are you on a date?youngji asked.sulli nod shyly.Sort of.Awww,lucky you.Jackson rarely asked me to date and always picked a fight with me.I hate him.youngji cutely pouted.suddenly, yah heo youngji i heard you!jackson naturally hugged her from behind and kiss her cheeck.Aigoo,i m sorry honey.i will treat you better.Wang jackson why you are here?what do you mean?i can see my girl anytime i like.i even met your mother first.oh really?then lets get you some food to eat.How about cheese?youngji then laughing with her silent laugh.Is this your friend?Hi, i m youngji boyfriend,jackson.Sulli and jackson bowed to each other.Sulli bye,have a nice date.sorry fr disturbing you.sulli smiled and watched them from a far.And yeah they are so cute.sulli feel jealous with their bickering and closeness.How she wished, kyungsoo and her can become like them.Their relationship to developed like that.Sulli looked at her watch.kyungsoo is late but nevermind she still going to wait until he came.