I love you....

Goodbye summer
Sulli walked along the road of the city of seoul its still morning and its weekend but seoul is hectic as always sea of people seems busy carry on their work.But sulli doesnt care about that. On her mind right is full the thought of Kyungsoo.Do kyungsoo the heart throbbing guy that she yearn for.But sometimes sulli still not sure about her feelings .she is only 16 years old That still in high school .isn't too early for her?is she too young to experience love? But she knows kyungsoo since her childhood Days and start crushing on him only God knows when.she tied really hard to lose her weight,study hard at school to be top student and learn to wear makeup even she does not like and feel uncomfortable. Learn to cook from her mother. Eventhough she scared of frying oil that pops out like crazy if you fried eggs and wet stuff. Handling sticky,smelly raw ingredient to cook.But Choi jinri endures that.she wants kyungsoo to notice her ,look at her,fall for her.But that guy is so frustating, he always act like an older brother.He always call her cute, my little.sister, adorable,and even offered her to meet his friend that untreated with her.sometimes kyungsoo behaviour really drives her crazy. She wants to scream on his face and confessed to him that I really like you idiot, I Don t need other freaking guy. I have fallen hard for you since million years ago!! jinri ah, sulli suddenly back to her sense when that familiar voice called Her, she turned around and saw victoria sweetly smiling while arranging flower at her flower shop that she ruN with her husband Changmin.sulli is too deep in thought that she not aware that she was standing infront her shop which is near to bus stop.without wasting time she greeted her with a big smile and kiss her on cheek.unnie,i m so sorry that i didn t notice you.its okay, victoria said while patting her head.hey cutie,changmin said with his so dashing smile. Sulli swear she froze at her spot.err,,,hi changmin oppa.Naturally changmin placed his hand on victoria waist and kissed her on the forehead.sulli really suprised with his affection.Victoria start to blush and hit changmin on his back. Yeobo what are you doing?..what?i m just doing my usual routine.sulli just smiled, they are so cute.To be honest she always imagined that her future with kyungsoo will be like them.Kyungsoo waking her up from sleep,cooks for her,watching movies together.it would be nice if that really happens because she knows that these two bluebird were dating since highschool but they broke up when their family opposed their relationship and that time they were busy with college entrance exam.its incovenient too date.But after few years, they somehow met again and still have feelings for each other And during their broke up period they don t even date someone else.they tried too but its not working.Last year,they tied up the knot with a simple wedding at a garden which only families and friend invited,it was a small and heartwarming venue.With their love story sulli started to believe in fate.If two person are really meant together,they will be together no matter how hard and twisted it is.victoria unnie,its okay. You two looks lovely together.By the way sulli,are you going on a date.you looked all dolled up.aigoo my sister already meeting a man.sulli face start to heat up, she is too shy and embarassed.no,i just meet a friend.not dating.she then tried to cover up with an awkward laugh.good try, but you expect me to believe that? Okay i won t ask you Anymore! Sulli ah,your favourite flower just arrived yesterday.changmin trying to break up the awkward situation with a random statement.oh really?you mean baby breath?wait gow did you know?your lovely unnie always tell me whenever she saw this flower its remind her of you.Pure and innocent also its your favourite.Here take it,only for our beloved sister.sulli fetlllt hesistant to take it because how can she just take it without paying. No thanks unnie,its okay.how can i just take it.maybe next time. It Would be great if someone bought this for me.someone special.....ooooooh, wah jinri you really suprised me.okay then see you later have a nice date.