Kyungsoo s' thought

Goodbye summer

After returning from the funeral, sulli doesn t bother to go back to School.She skips school.. she doesn t care anymore.Her heart still aching. She is in the worst condition.she just went home.

Empty.

That is what she feels.This is too sudden that its almost seems unreal.She saw her mom at dining hall. She just stared at wall blankly.Deep inside,she knows her mom feel sad too.kyungsoo is pratically like her son.she treated kyungsoo like its her own son.

Kyungsoo often came to her house .Her mom and kyungsoo will cook together,having some chit-chat,watching drama together and always helping her with the garden.she could hear her mom sobbing and cried while mumbling his name.No wonder she looked so dull and sad this morning.They know all along.while minho,she saw her brother earlier at the funeral and now she is not sure where is he now.she decided to go into her room.she doesnt want to.disturb her mother.

Sulli closed the door.she carefully placed the flower on a desk.She took a deep breath ,and opened the letter that kyungsoo puts between the flower.

To my dearest choi jinri

when you are reading this letter ,you probably smiling right? it's because today we have a nice date right?I m sorry it took me so long to confess .I promise I won't make you sad and frustated again because I always acted like you older brother.sorry, I won t do it again.I m aware that you have a huge crush on me.sorry again for pretending I m clueless. From now, I will make you happy and be a reliable boyfriend.I will take care of you and love you.I won't ever leave you. I know this is cheesy please don't vomit on this paper haha.But I really like you SullI ah. Saranghae.This is the beggining of our relationship, so let's do our best! Btw ,do you like the flower?it's your favourite~it's indicate pure and innocent suits you well. Also the florist said its also means everlasting love i hope our love will be like that too.Is it possible?😊also my gift. Open it! It's not expensive or special but I bought it sincerely. Only for you.Wear it for our next date.Bye.

From: kyungsoo♡

Sulli chocked while reading the later.Her body Shakes terribly .SullI cried really hard that she barely breath.she keeps sobbing and cried her heart out.The letter  became crumbled because she clenching it to her chest.she slowly Open the little box kyungsoo gave that tainted with his blood,seing that makes her sobbing became louder.she found a silver necklace with pink volutes flower locket.Holding that, she mumbled almost inaudible.Thanks a lot kyungsoo for all of this and for all the sweet,beautiful memories that we shared together..I will appreciate this,I will always wear this.I always going to love no matter what.I will always visit you,so you won't be lonely .I r..e.ally... loves..y..o.u...But you are a liar you said you will be beside me. Love me. Take care of me even saying that there will be another date.why you giving me empty promises?why you are so mean?why did you leave me so soon?our relationship ended before it even starts..why....

summer 2013

Back to the future, Kai listened to her story carefully and being silent all the time.He dont really sure why she is telling him her past or maybe his question makes her blurted out things she not supposed to tell.From the look of her eyes, jongin can see the deep pain inside her that still doesn t heal even after years.

Even until now,i still can t forget about him.it took me two years to accept that he is gone.my family and friends having a really hard time to console and cheer up me.i feel sorry to them.suho oppa,chanyeol oppa,chen oppa,kristal,youngji and my family. Thats all i have.i dont have many friends all the oppas were kyungsoo oppa friends so i befriend with them.By any chance jinri,..can you add me to that list?Can i be your friend too?Jongin not sure what is wrong with his head.He mentally cursed himself for blurting ridicilous thought like that.Sulli almost dropped her plates that she washed...

To be continued