goodbye my love( 2)

Goodbye summer

Kyungsoo pov

Aish,this is so cute.i wanna pinch her cheecks! NO,KYUNGSOO. YOU MUST CONTROL YOURSELF! You cannot do that,sulli will freaked out. But she is too cute i can t resist myself.which stupid guy who won t fall for her looks,charms and personality. She is perfect. I swear. So,are you ready for tommorow? Kyungsoo asked while smiling sheepishly. But still he didn t saw that sulli is blushing madly.yes,oppa i will be there on time don t worry. Kyungsoo grinned, satisfied with her answer.but sulli,why you are not looking at me? Y..ou don t mind going out with me right or you don t want am i forcing you,bugging you,disturbing you and annoying? Why don t even look at oppa?is it because... kyungsoo cannot finish his words when sulli put gimbap in his mouth. Kyungsoo was like what the hell?oppa you are talking too much.its not like what you thought, i m really happy that you asked me to go out. I m excited for tommorow and i hope it would be a wonderful day.i m really glad i mean i really am.sorry for the gimbap that is the only way to hush You.sulli said quickly without stuttering and looking at him.by the way its the leftover gimbap that we ate just now and yeah see you tommorow. With that sulli.ran away from kyungsoo.she literally vanished from his sight. Kyungsoo was stunned with her action, he don t even get the chance to reply her words.he also having a hard time munching th gimbab because sulli stuffed a roll of freaking gimbap.what if he chocked and died?sulli is really clumsy and careless. Kyungsoo Pov She is really something.yum,this gimbap is delicious. She is really a good cook.she can be a great wife.hehehe. Sulli.pov Stupid,stupid,stupid why did you do that.i can t think straightly.i hope tommorow.will be just fine.its just that i was too nervous and his action is really.... THE NEXT DAY Sulli woke up early, opening her room s window. She went to the bathroom and take a shower,using her favourite strawberry bath cream.washing her white, clear skin with her favourite foam cleanser from etude house.brushing her teeth carefully. She dried her hair after washing it with blueberry shampoo scented. She went to her closet and pick a baby blue dress with daisy flower printed and a cream coloured cardigan.she smiled, satisfied with her choice. She went to the mirror and looked at her self reflection. You are pretty Choi jinri.She proceed dolling herself with makeup.she just using any cushion from etude and cheryy lip tint from peri peri .she put on some rose scented perfume,combing her long, brown hair.she just let her down didn t bother to tie them up and she is ready to go . She went to downstair for breakfast while humming happily. Her mother smiled seing her.its look like someone Is going for a date ~her older brother minho . Once again,sulli blushed.omona,its look like i m right. That kyungsoo guy is lucky because my sister is soo pretty.oppa,stop that!you are so noisy and wait...how did you know that i am meeeting him today?well you know,i am the mighty minho with flaming charisma.so what its going to do with you know that i meet kyungsoo today?sulli face palmed herself..what a silly oppa.i wont tell you its my secret while wiggling his eyebrows. You two stop with your chit chat,hurry lets eat our breakfast.woah mom,you are making my favourite dish!kimchi fried rice. Yeay Thanks mom.can i have some nori (seaweed) please ,yah you are.so.weird, its bother me why you like that green thing so much?its not that delicious.minho stared at his sister Practically munching and stuffing seaweed into .if kyungsoo see this,he wil be shocked and fainted.for.a week.where s your manner girl?! Shut up oppa,i m eating right now and i have to hurry i dont want to be late. A FEW MINUTES LATER, Okay mom, i m done.thanks for the meal.i will go first bye bye.take care! Yah,choi jinri you must be at home before 10 pm or else you are dead.and i will bring that kyungsoo guy to meet another girl haha. Okay,don t worry i wont be late.she slipped on her white wedges with small White roses printed.her concept today is cute and innocent.Not to forget her white handbag.she set off with a wide smile on her face.She is expecting a lot today.there is must be a reason kyungsoo asked her to go out with him.she unsure about kyungsoo feeling towards her because he is nice and gentle but always act like an older brother And best friend.she hoped that her unrequited love will ended today.is he going to confess to her?just thinking abou it make her heart flutter with happiness. She practically dancing on the road.people.staring?she didn t care anymore. while Kyungsoo... He wears a black jean ,t-shirt and brown jacket.he put some gel on his hair and use his favourite perfume.simple but he is really dashing.he wears his converse shoes and grabbed his packed lunch that he made for sulli and him he decided to take her to the park .he start to imagine a romance drama scene at park.acting like it was him and sulli.He hopes that sulli can see his effort.Here i come my love .