Lunch

Goodbye summer

Wait,so...you know each other already?krystal asked curiously.

erm,sort of...jongin said nervously.his hand still holding sulli hand.

hey why are you not letting go of her hand?are you dating?chen bombed his question.

sulli and jongin quickly released their hand.

no,we dont! we just happened to meet before.this is our third meeting,,jongin explained

woah daebak,yah sulli since when you hanging out with boys you loner?krystal said.

ermm...we just me yesterday and..... you became close?chanyeol smiled.

no,its not like that..i ...

okay lets eat first kidas,the food are cooling down.

Jongin starts digging on his food,the food is really nice.who cooks it?

its me!chanyeol proudly said.by the way,how old are you jongin?

me,?oh i m 19 this year.aah really?you are the same age as sulli and krystal.

sulli?who is sulli.?its jinri nickname.we called her sulli.

oh i see,oh i never thought you are the same age as me.i thought i am your oppa.

geez,even if you are older than me .i am not going to call you oppa .like never.

why??i am a nice person. what nice?nice my foot. the two of them start bickering.

it looks like lovers fight.chen squealed.

yah chen oppa!why would i date with this jerk?me too, i ain t' dating this noisy girl.

you two,suho glared.can you please finish your food first?

okay,we are sorry.this is all your fault,sulli muttered,under her breath.

as punishment,suho asked them to do the dishes.

but hyung,i m your guest..jongin whined

oppa, why are you being like this?

stop complaining and do your works okay?thanks for your hardwork~bye

they look at each other,okay lets do this.

 

so,do you live here?sulli asked jongin.

no, i m not,i m just stays here on holiday.i live in seoul.you must went to the same school as suho hyung?

yes i am ,huh?me too.which school you went to?

SOPA, aah,really?wow you went to art school~you want to become an idol?

i don t know,..wait why are you asking me lots of question?what a busy body.

now,let me ask yo. It seems like you dont have many friends?why?and i m suprised that you are close to suho hyung?

sulli stopped washing the  dishes....she froze at the question...

she started to feel the pain that she feel for years ago...why she s acting like this?

chanyeol ,suho and chen are the only close boy friend that she have,that likely to be her oppa.

 

 

Kyungsoo...oppa..