Dinner

Goodbye summer

Sulli yah~ yes,oppa?what?come on lets grab some dinner,

dinner?great i am hungry right now,where we want to eat?at the popular local restaurant near this villa,suho chimed.

oh really?!i really want to eat fresh seafood since we are near the sea.i m craving for them .oh god..

yeah fat girl sure love to eat~chanyeol added.what the hell did you said?you really have a death wish?!come here i m going to rip that head of yours!!

and sulli started to chase chanyeol all over the house.

krystal and chen just sitting on the couch enjoying the show.

yah,kids hurry up,get ready .........we are running late

i reserved a table for us ,okay and its buffet,oh really omg!!krystal and sulli squealed.geez,i thought you girls only love shopping but i guess not.chen blurted out.      

At the restaurant

wow~this restaurant quite fancy suho oppa,i feel guilty to eat here.aww don t worry girly just stuff your face with food chanyeol said.excuse you,i m not talking to you.sulli said while hitting him.

krystal:gosh,you two stop it.you are like 12. 

What should i pick,omg this is so exciting.sulli picks some salad,tuna,shrimp,crabs and pour those food with lot of ketchup.sulli yah hurry up lets eat together~chnayeol called her,wait a minute oppa,i almost done.

sulli s rushing to go to her place and because of her clumsy attitude..

she bump onto someone,witth a result the whole food are on his shirt with ketchup.

sulli became panic,sir,i m,i m so sorry i was in rush ,,i didn t mean too

so,its you again noisy girl.

sulli know that voice,its familiar..she knows she already heard that voice before

a deep ,manly voice.she looks up because of this guy who is ridicilously tall

ITS YOU AGAIN!

You better do something about my shirt dear,its expensive~what if the stains won t come off?you have to pay for this~

why should i?you are the one who standing in the middle of nowhere thats why i bump onto you!

now you blaming on me?that s ridicilous,are you kidding me?

sulli clenched her teeth,suppresing her anger,why is this guy have to be so annoying?why she keeps meeting him?why?why?

kai clutched his jeans,thank god she is a girl if she is a boy . i would smack him hard on the head.

okay,girl at least ,can you wipe this food and sauce.the sink is outside lets go and settle this outside.

sulli nods,and follow him behind.acctually she felt guilty too.

sulli takes tissue and start wiping the food residue,jongin just stares at her.she is pretty..

he sure have a nice body and handsome too but his attitude is,,,,,,urghhh

after that jongin takes of his shirt.yah waht are you doing?sulli screamed.what?you expect me to wear this?

i need to go back to my villa and changed its uncomfortable.oh,,i see.

with that jongin walks away,wait,wait sulli runs to him and look into his eyes. i m sorry,its my fault.next time i would be careful.

jongin pov

oh,you do feel guilty..okay i forgive you..since you cute

errm,yeah its nothing.while putting up his poker face.

Erm,bye~sulli said,but jongin just ignore it.

jerk,i m trying to be nice and he just like meh' i don t care.urgghh

sulli yah,where have you been? krystal asked.erm ,,,i m washing my hand.

where s your food?i think i left them somewhwere...i  guess i ll' take another one.sulli explained nervously.

this is all your fault tan boy.