first meet

Goodbye summer

~summer ~

at school

Haish,its so hot right now!i can t' stand it.this weather oh gosh its killing me while fanning herself with her hands.well,its freaking summer right now of course it will be hot and yeah its 34 degrees right now ,so stop complaining.krystal said with her expressionless face. oii,krystal can you smile or makes a bit expression your reaction are all the same.sad.happy.excited.scared.anxious.nervous. except for...........

junmyeon oppa ~ since when you are here?krystal beamed,with her sweet smile and cute voice. thats what i m ' trying to say.she just being like that when her oppa~ around her.gosh ,i can t believe it.what did you say sulli?krystal and junmyeon asked,eh? nothing ,,,the weather are realy~nice today..sulli said nervously also with an awkward laugh.krystal glared at her she can hear clearly what she just said right now.but,she just let it pass this time because of suho presence if not sulli will earn a hard smack from her.

thats true sulli,the weather are realy nice.so,....( yeah so ing nice that i can died from this  freaking this hotness .i don t' like summer.the season that i hate the most. )how about..this weekend we went to a beach? we can ask our friends to go along.krystal smiles widely,oppa realy i realy like beach!krystal then hugs suho.yah,yah,don t do that infront of me.eww~you are jealous right krystal said proudly,me jealous? why would the heck i m' jealous lol please..(fine,i m' jealous i don t have a boyfriend.lyou are damn lucky for having suho as a bf.a realy nice guy)

will you join us sulli?suho asked her with that smile of him that will melts any girls .....me ,,,i..errm..we are going to go!!!!out of blue chanyeol appeared  grinning like idiot.wtf sulli cursed under her breath,oppa ,where do you came from?and why are you innterupting our talks?why do you want to go along?woah,stop there girl.whats wrong with that? do you hate me that much? i m' your oppa !with that the three of them started to discuss about the trip,they just ignore sulli.they know she can t' say no to them.except sulli .damn,i don t' like summer and beach.

sulli mentally smacked her head against the wall(,i never agreed to any of this.. why .....you guise drag me along?damn.i have a bad feeling about this....)

~weekends~

mom ,dad. we will be back after 2 days~.chanyeol please take care of sullir mr and mrs choi remind him .we are realy worried ,she is a girl and ...before mrs.choi finish her words chanyeol reassure her.don t' worry aunty,she will be safe with me,with the awesome park chanyeol nothing can harm her i  promise.yeah, right if something bad happen to her,i will kick your !sulli older brother minho added.hyung,don t' threaten me like that lol.mom,dad,oppa dont ' make such a fuss ,i m' already 19 .i can take care of myself stop worrying .i m , not a baby. whatever,chanyeol you are responsible for her .okay,we will going first.chanyeol said.suho already arrived with his mpv and yeah , he already picks krystal of course.they wave to them .bye !!take care.

they settled with their luggage and thingy quickly and enter the car.woah,suho hyung i never knew you have a mpv.well,its my dad s' company mpv but they rarely using it ,so i asked my dad if i can borrow it for a vacation and he just fine with it.gosh,you are damn rich hyung,aish,don t' say that i m' not.lol.just admit it you are freaking rich,your house doesn t' looks like house it seems like a building or something.chen interrupted.hey,you also going.??chanyeol asked.its obvious if i m' not why would the hell i m' doing in this car.thet didn t' notice him because he is laying at the back seat.

so,where we gonna sleep?sulli asks suho.oh,my family mansion, its near the beach.your family have a mansion? sulli asked curiously.daebak.yup,we only went there once a year,its such a waste ....so we are going to use it this time.

after 3 hour from seoul they arrived to the destination.sulli,wake up.we already here!!!chanyeol screamed while shaking her shoulder.oppa !you are so noisy,haish.she get out from the car and taking her luggage quickly.suho leads them to the mansion..its have a realy nice view  sulli muttering  to herself....when they enter it..its kinda luxurious hyung aigoo is it okay if we stay here.its realy spacious..well.thanks for all of your compliment.so now we gonna decide the room.there are two room only.one room,two person.hey wait how about me chen screamed?!!!.hyung how could you...oh sorry i forgot about you.well you share the room with me and chanyeol.i dont want hyung~~~then?! i wanna share with sulli and krystalwhile winking to the girls~ewww wtf, you freaking ert!!!sulli and krystal shouted.chen also received sharp glare from suho and chanyeol.you really wanna die chen chen?okay, gosh i m just kidding.are you guise on your periods? CHEN!!!!!!! fine i guess you are with that he just went out for the beach.