Future - Yoochun

From Beginning to End

And after a century and a half, I have finally overcome the flu that I had come down with! It feels really good to be able to function like a normal human being again! Another drabble request (if you guys forget how to request these, please refer to Drabble #2's Author's note and remember to only send an idol's name). Hope you all enjoy! ~Admin Kelctrans.gif

---

Yoochun glances from side to side, checking his surroundings to see if anyone was watching. He quickly ducks into the small makeshift tent that's planted in the middle of the city sidewalk.

He warily glances around, still questioning himself on why he's there and what he's doing.

“What brings you here this time, young sir?” the girl who is already sitting under the greenish tarp questions.

Yoochun gazes at the girl under the artificial light of the small camping lantern that is resting on the concrete next to her feet.

She is dressed in a long sleeve blouse and floor length skirt with a shiny scarf tied around her head. Although most would think that it was all a part of the costume, Yoochun knows that she was only trying to shelter herself from the chilly spring air.

“Another reading?” she asks as she pulls out a deck of tarot cards from under the small plastic table.

He nods silently as he sits in the chair across from her.

“Well,” she smiles as she shuffles the deck, “Let’s get started, shall we?”

He watches as she places the top card of the deck on the table between them.

"Ah of course, The Star card for good health and generosity," she smiles, "But, you already knew that. How is it that every time you come to visit me, this card always shows up?"

Yoochun simply shrugs, "Maybe it's density?"

She gives him a shrug of her own and flips another card.

"Oh," she frowns and sits up in her chair as she stares at the card with the word 'Judgment' printed along to top, "Be mindful of this one."

"Why?" he asks.

"Although this card brings opportunity, if you fail to adapt when change is essential, you'll cause delays."

Yoochun nods solemnly.

"But it's still a very good card to receive," she glances up at him with warm eyes before flipping the last card.

"The Lovers!" she beams and clasps her hands under her chin, "That means new love is in your near future."

Yoochun tilts his head up to meet her twinkling eyes, ones that he can easily get lost in.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" she asks softly.

He stares at her for a few more seconds, long enough to take in her appreciated beauty, but too long as to seem out of the ordinary.

"Yeah, I think I do."