Dangerous Territory - Luhan

From Beginning to End

Another drabble. Written a few days ago and posted on my personal blog, but finally got around to uploading to here. If you guys want more of these, go to my personal blog, drop an idol's name in there, and I'll write one! But I'll only write the ones in my PERSONAL blog's inbox :D Hope you all enjoy! ~Admin Kelc

---

"I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"I just don't want to."

"Not even for me?"

"No, not even for you."

"PLEASE?!"             

"Nope."

"…"

"Stop."

"…"

"Stop it!"

"…"

Luhan pursed his lips together and narrowed his eyes at you as you continued to give him a pout that he knew he couldn't refuse. He could already feel his walls start the crumble as you looked up at him with your big brown eyes.

"Fine," he sighed, running a hand through his newly dyed blonde hair.

Your pout was instantly replaced with a bright smile as you grabbed onto his hand and pulled him towards the queue for a roller coaster.  

"Don't worry," you reassured him as the two of you stepped in line, "This roller coaster doesn't even go upside down."

Luhan glanced up worriedly as one of the coasters roared across the tracks above your heads, screams trailing behind the metal cart.

"Don't look at that!" you placed your hands on his cheeks and forced him to look at you instead of the tracks.

You released his face and hugged his arm as you followed the line of people, "It's really not that bad."

"It looks dangerous," he muttered.

"I've been on it before and I'm still alive," you propped your chin on his shoulder.

Luhan turned his head and placed a sudden peck on your forehead, causing you to jerk away and scrunch up your nose.

"Just because you're alive doesn't mean that it's not dangerous," he laughed.

"Ugh whatever," you rolled your eyes and released his arm before catching up to the end of line.

Luhan stood a step behind you, warily watching the distance between the front of the line and where the two of you were standing get shorter and shorter.

You jumped a little when you felt a pair of hands rest on your shoulders. You looked at Luhan to see him staring intently at the group of people boarding the coaster. You placed your hand lightly on top of his and gave him a reassuring smile when he glanced down at you.

"How many?" the worker asked when you stepping in front of him.

"Two," you responded instantly.

"Okay, taken Row 3."

You pulled Luhan along and stood on top of the brass 3 that was pounded into the concrete.

"At least we're not in the front," you said with a smile.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Your shoulders deflated and you let out a huff, "Don't kill me for trying."

Luhan's lips quirked up into a half smile as he ruffled your hair.

He immediately dropped his hand and his face hardened when an empty cart came to a stop in front of you.  

You pulled Luhan into the cart and pulled the lap bar down, locking it into place.

You took a hold of his hand and laced your fingers in between his, "You ready?"

Luhan gave you a faint smile and squeezed your hand as the cart lurched forward and started to roll down the tracks.

---

"See, that wasn't so bad right?" you asked as the two of you walked out of the exit gate.

"Not really," he mumbled, swinging your interlaced hands.

You pulled Luhan to the side, out of the walk way, and reached up to smooth out his windblown hair.

He flipped his bangs once to the side, allowing his hair to fall back into place naturally.

"I'm really proud of you," you smiled, wrapping your arms around his waist, "Thank you for riding that roller coaster with me."

"Anything for you," he mumbled and pressed a kiss to your lips.

Blushing a little when he pulled away, you adverted your eyes to another part of the theme park.

"Well, since you said you would do anything for me," you started, "What about riding that with me?"

Luhan followed your line of sight and felt himself pale a little when his eyes landed on another roller coaster that was twice as tall as the one that you just rode. A cart went into a loop and the screams from the riders could be heard loud and clear from the spot where the two of you were standing.

"So?" you looked up at him expectantly, trying to keep yourself from laughing at the look of horror on his face.

"Uhhhh, why don't I just win you a stuff animal instead?" he offered.

You giggled as he threw your arm around your shoulder and guided towards a row of game booths along the walkway, away from the roller coasters.