Sehun

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and You

You saw your reflection once again to make sure there’s nothing wrong with your looks. You wear a white blouse that covered with light mocha cardigan and paired it with blue skinny jeans that wrapped your legs perfectly. You comb your long wavy hair with your hand as you decide to didn’t do anything but let it be that way. You pulled the cardigan sleeves until right below your elbow before you heard your phone ringing, signaling that you just received a message.

“Are you ready jagiya? I’ll arrive in five minutes. ^^”

A smile appeared in your curvy lips as you replied the message from your boyfriend, Sehun, saying that you're ready. You grab your small and simple bag then put your wallet and other things that you needed in before slang it around your shoulder. You're not forgetting to spray your favorite perfume in a few spot of your body before heading out from your room, leaving it with a sweet and nice smell.

You go downstair and you can hear Sehun’s and your dad voice. As you already in living room, you can see Sehun sit across your dad and he smile when he notice your appearance. You ask him to grab the basket from the kitchen as you back to your room to grab the blanket that you’ve had prepared yesterday. As you going down, you saw Sehun coming back from the kitchen and you walk out from your house after both of you bid goodbye to your parent.

Sehun placed the basket and blanket on the back seat and opening the front door for you before he go to driver’s seat.

“Done?” He asked you after you putting your seatbelt and you nodded in response. He starts to drive smoothly and the radio that plays a nice and slow music.

“Why are you looking at me like that oppa?” You asked as you saw Sehun looking at you intensively when both of you stopped in traffic light.

“Nothing. I just amazed of how you can look so beautiful every day.” He said and starts to drive again as the light turn green.

You can feel the heat creeping out to your fluffy cheeks as they make a red shadow. “I don’t know if you can be this cheeky.” You manage to say something as you take a look at his figure. He wears a blue shirt with white collar under his hot red sweater and light brown jeans. He looks extremely handsome and his blonde hair makes him looks more attractive. His soulless eyes make him looks so cold although in fact he's the warmest people alive. And those eyes can become so beautiful in a crescents shape as he laughing. His sharp nose often makes you envy as his pink lips feels like a drug for you ever since he kissed you. You focused on his lips as you try to remember when was the last time he kisses your lips with his.

Sehun and you are a couple as he confessed his love to you 7 months ago. And from that time, you're officially his girlfriend. Sehun is a nice, sweet and caring boyfriend. Not like he's outside look, he's far from the definition of cold, expressionless and soulless because inside he's such a loving guy who has a warm heart, a lot of cares and loves. Rather than a word cold and expressionless, the word shy will fit him better. And as both of you getting to know each other better, you see another part of him that you never see before, which makes you fall for him more.

Although Sehun is a shy person but after getting to know you and open himself to you, he becomes more comfortable around you. He didn’t hesitate to hold your hand for the first date; texting you first, telling you how he loves you; send a morning text for you; kiss your cheeks at the third date while whispering a goodnight to you; and also kiss your lips for the first time at the fifth date, right at your first and half month being together. Ever since then he never lose the opportunity to show his loves, his affection and his cares towards you. But since a month ago, something bothering you as yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter