Sehun (3)

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and You

You looked at your reflection in front of you and feel amazed with what you see. There you could see, a beautiful girl who wearing a nice light peach dress that end up just above her knees and her face covered with a light and simple make-up that made her already beautiful face looked more beautiful that even Snow White would be jealous. Yeah, you feel amazed at your own reflection. You never knew – or the right word was, you forgot – that you could become this beautiful since it was been so long since the last time you wore a beautiful semi-formal dress –you should thanked your boyfriend to bought you such a beautiful dress like that- and put make-up on your face. Your hair was done in a braided bun that made by your mom and she put your bang aside, made everyone could see your sparkle and beautiful eyes more clearly.

“Honey, Sehun already came!!” You heard your mom shouted. You shouted a slight yes before grabbed your caramel purse and head out from your room downstair to living room. As soon as you entered living room, you could see your boyfriend, Sehun, sat across from your parents. He wore a simple black tuxedo with a cute bowtie that made him looked so… perfect. He was talking with your parents but he stopped when his gaze swept around the room and stopped at your presence.

He looked at you in awe, he looked at you like somewhat you were a goddess and you were the most beautiful human alive. “Like what you see, uh? Sehun-ah?” Your dad joked around, made both Sehun and your face became a shadow of red.

“Ah, Mianhaeyo abonim.” Sehun cleared his throat while gave your dad a slight bow. “I just mesmerized by your daughter’s beautifulness. I didn’t know why I can’t get used to her flawless and beautifulness.” He said in amazed tone, made you blush more and gained a light chuckled from your parents. “And I didn’t know how she can make that dress looked more beautiful on her than on the shop mannequin when I saw it at the first time.” He said again when you approached him and stood near him.

“Aah, stop it oppa, or my head would be bigger because of all your compliments.” You said and fanning yourself as your cheeks grew hot. He just chuckled along with your parents.

“Are you ready, jagiya?” He asked you and you nodded in response. “Abonim, omonim, I’ll take Iqah out tonight.” He said, stood up before gave your parents a respectful bow.

“De~ please takes care of her, okay?” Your mom said, stood up as well along with your dad.

“Ye… We’ll go now.” He said again and by that he held your hand, sending a shiver run down your spine just because of his touch.

“Mom, dad I’ll go. Bye.” You bid goodbye to your parents and left the living room as they shouted ‘have fun’ ;be careful’, ‘drive safe’ etc. “Where will we go oppa?” you asked him once you outside your house.

“Somewhere special…?”

“Where is it?”

“It’s a…” He pecked your lips. “Secret.” He said after he pecked your lips and you just pouted in response. Knowing that it’d just wasting your energy if you insisted asking him. You get on his car as he opened the door for you before went to driver seat. After 30 minutes of ride, Sehun stopped his car in front of The Westin Chosun Hotel. You looked at him confusedly but he got off from his car as he opened your door for you. “Your Majesty…” He did a bow posture while drew his hand for you to take.

You chuckled in response and put your hand on top of him before he held it and guided you out from the car. He gave the car key to one of the worker there while you hug his left arm, felt a sudden cold of outside air. “Let’s go in.” He said, wrapped your waist by his long and drew his body closer to yours, sending the warmth of his lean body.

You looked around the hotel and Sehun brought you to The Ninth Gate Grille Restaurant that placed on the lobby of the hotel. You looked at Sehun in both surprised and confused look as you know that this restaurant was one of the finest French restaurants in Seoul. A waitress brought both of you to one of the tables after Sehun said he already made a reservation beforehand. You looked around the nice and cozy atmosphere around you and sit down on your seat. “Sehun oppa, this is beautiful.” You said in a whisper to him.

“Not as beautiful as you.” He said, caressed your cheek, made you flustered as the sudden remark that he made. Another minute later one of the waiters came and brought the menu for you to choose. Like a truly gentle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter