Xiumin

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin and You

“Aachoo!!” You let out a big sneeze as soon as you take a book from it shelf. “Aigoo!! How long exactly this library didn’t get cleaned?!” You shout to yourself as you put the book carefully to the cart that the librarian gives you earlier. “How can Mrs. Park punish me like this just because of what happen earlier? Aish! That--- Aachoo!!” You sneeze again in the middle of your sentence. “Argh!!” You growled to yourself as you put the book that you just take, roughly.

“Aigoo agashi be careful or you’ll damage the books. Treat it gently or I’ll tell Mrs. Park that you didn’t do your punishment properly, arasseoyo?” The librarian suddenly appears in the end of the aisle and scolded you.

“Ah, ne. Jeosonghamnida. “ You said politely while bowing a little. “This stupid books and stupid punishment, ARGH!” You mumbled as you put the rest of the books into the cart and began to swipe all the dust on the shelves.

You were being punished as you fell asleep in the middle of English class. Not because you’ve already expert in it (although in fact you are a master when it comes to English) but it’s because you didn’t have a proper sleep last night. Blame your stupid brother to keep fanboying over SNSD all night long although he knows he shares room with you because your room is being renovated.

“Huh! Finally the last one.” You said as you placed the last book to it shelf after you cleaned it out from the dust.

“Have you done? Mrs. Park said you should go to her office as soon as you finished it.” Suddenly the librarian approaching you as you nodded your head.

After you take out your ‘war property’ such as a face masker and gloves, you put the tools that you used for cleaning before to its own place then heading out to Mrs. Park’s office. You surely know that she’ll give you lecture and believe in yourself, you know it will be a long lecture. You let out a big sigh before knocking on Teacher room's door and go directly to Mrs. Park’s table.

“Byun Baekhyun, you really are a dead meat!” You cursed under your breath after one and half hour gets a lecture from your oh so beloved teacher, Mrs. Park.

“Looks like someone is really angry right now,” You heard a male voice and directing your head to turn around so you can see who’s speaking and you can see Minseok standing there with his back facing the wall.

“Oppa!” You gasp as soon as you saw Minseok. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to leave already?” You asked the guy curiously.

“Mwo? Can’t I wait for my girlfriend who's apparently being punished because she fell asleep in the middle of class because I want to walk her home and be there beside her in her tough day?” He said as he walk towards you and give you a signal to walk along with him by grabbing your hand.

“Aigoo, what a sweet boyfriend that I have.” You and you can see him blushing  a little bit. “Gomawo oppa.” You said as you tiptoeing and kiss his cheek slightly.

“Eyy, gwaenchana.” He said while facing the floor, try to hide his pink tinted cheeks.

“But seriously oppa, today is not my day. I woke up late, get Mr. Jung yelled to me cause I didn’t bring the History book, get kicked out from the math class, have a punishment from Mrs. Park in English class and got an oh so damn long lecture from her.” You wrapped your talked with a really big sigh.

“Aigoo, what a bad day that you have. Now, relax okay. I'm here with you.” Minseok said as he squeezed your hand gently.

“I know right. It’s more than a bad day, terrible day will fit more in my situation. I bet it can’t get any worst, can it?” You said as you walk pass the school gate and Minseok just nodded his head in agreement.

“B-Bwoya ige?!!” You said as you felt a water drop from the sky. “What the f—Yah universe, is it how you going to treat me today? Aish!!” You cursed as you felt the water or you can say the rain pounding more harder as you and Minseok run, trying to prevent both yourselves from it.

“There’s a café. Let’s go there.” Minseok said as he protects you and him from the rain with his school’s jacket uniform while pointing at the small café.

“Aish! Chincha, Universe must be kidding me right now.” You said as both of you enter the café and both of you more or less drenched by the rain.

“You go find a seat, I’ll going to order drinks now.” Minseok said as he wiped away the remaining waters from the top of your head.

You looking around and decided to choose the table near window so you can see the street and rain clearly. You look down at your uniform and see that your shirt and skirt are drenched here and there.

“Aachoo!!” You sneezed as you feel a goosebumps all over your body. You suddenly felt so cold and the air conditioner inside the café really didn’t help you in this kind of situation. “And I thought my day won’t go any worst—Aachoo!!” You sneezed again as you grab some napkins on the table and wipe away a transparent liquid from your nostrils.

“Aigoo jagiya, look at your nose. It’s so red!” Minseok said as he reached your table with both of your drinks. “Here, take it. It’s hot chocolate, it can warm you.” He said as he put a cup of hot chocolate in your hand.

“Goma—Aachoo!!”  You want to thank him but it cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter