Baekhyun (3)

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and You

“Do you have any plan tonight?” Baekhyun asked as he opened his car’s door for you.

“No. Why?”

“Good. How about we go outside for dinner? I know this nice place from the friend of mine.” He then said after he climbed on driver seat, next to you.

“It sounds good, oppa.” You beamed as you put on your seatbelt before Baekhyun drive the both of you to your house.

It's been 11 days since your parents 'handing' you to Baekhyun as they made him as your guardian while they went away to trip for their silver marriage. Being the only child you were only means you have no sibling to take care of you while your parents also didn't have any sibling to ask for help.

So, there you were, standing in front of a cute neighbor of yours eleven days ago while your parents introducing him as your guardian as long as they went away.

Little did you know, you have a tiny bit of a crush feeling for him ever since you moved to this neighborhood one and half years ago. And to your surprise, besides being your neighbor, you also went to the same school as him. He was on the last year meanwhile you were a freshman and ever since the first day of your school, you always looked at him with a twinkle of loves in your eyes until he left you there alone once he graduated from that school.

“We’re arrives. Are you hungry, Myrza-ya?” Baekhyun’s sweet voice broke your thought as he already opening the car’s door for you.

“Hmm… not really. Are you?”

“Me too… but I bet you won’t reject a bowl of ice cream if I give it to you, will you?” He said, once the both of you walked in your house. Yeah, ever since your parents asked Baekhyun to watch you, he lived in your house and his parents didn’t seem bothered by that fact.

“Of course I won’t reject it! Wait, I’ll change my uniform.” You smiled at him before you rushed into your bedroom and change your clothes into a comfortable one.

“This is the taste that you like, right?” He said as he gave you a bowl of ice cream that you like once you entered the kitchen.

“Eung! You know me well, oppa~” You sang cutely as you took the bowl from him. “Thank you.” You said before took a spoonful of ice cream into your mouth.

“Yah! Eat slowly or you’ll get a brain freeze.” Baekhyun said as he ruffled your hair, made your cheeks showing a shadow of red.

After the both of you eat the ice cream, Baekhyun told you to do your homework and task before he told you to take a nap.

“Such an eomma, aren’t you?” You said playfully as you standing in front of your bedroom’s door to take a nap. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes before he flicked your forehead lightly.

“Just sleep and I’ll wake you up when it near dinner time, okay?” He said before pushing you into your bedroom.

“Myrza-ya~ wake up~” You heard a sweet melody of your crush and couldn’t help but smiled because of what he did.

“Hmm… I got it~” You sang back before opening your door’s bedroom and you gasped in surprised as you look at y Baekhyun who just wearing a towel around his waist as his wet hair tousled back, only made him look even ier.

“Yah, Myrza, your face is red. Are you okay?” In a second you felt Baekhyun’s face near yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter