Lay (2)

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

You looked at the starry night above you as you preventing yourself from crying. You recalled to the events that happened today while you closing your eyes.

“Can’t you act like a normal kid?” You saw your mom clearly in your mind as those words came.

“I don’t know what you were thinking for doing something horrible like that.” The sound of the headmaster of your school rang again in your mind.

“She got into trouble again. I don’t know why she can enter this school.” “I saw what she has done, oh my God! it’s so terrible you know.” “She’s a psycho for sure.” The faces of your classmates and other students from school came across your mind when you clearly remember how they look at you with hate and disgusting feeling.

“Hey!” You shoot your eyes open and look at your right side before you saw a tall guy approaching you. “What are you doing here?” He asked and once he sat beside you, you remember him as one of your classmate and his name is Yixing. You actually remember him as he was the only person who kind enough to talk to you. But no wonder, he was a new transferred student after all so he didn’t know your story, yet.

“Nothing.” Silence came and both of you sat there as the awkward atmosphere lingering around.

“Are you okay?” He broke the silence between you two and when you looked at him, you could saw a concern in his eyes. You surely feel shocked to see that kind of expression as it was kind of new to you. All you could see on other people’s eyes when you look at them were hate, disgust, scare and other negative feelings.

“I… I brought this.” He then said again as he showed you a plastic bag. He then took out what inside the bag and you could saw it was a first aid kit items.

“This one, you could use it for your back and you should clean your scar first with alcohol before you put a band-aid on your knee. And for your knuckles, you could just use the ointment after you clean it also with alcohol.” He explained as he showed you each item.

“Got it?” He asked after he put the first aid kit back into the plastic bag. “Hey, are you even listening to me?”

“Why?”

“Uh? Of course you should listen to me, I'm explaining something—”

“No, that’s not what I mean. Why did you do this? Why you act like you care?”

“Why can’t I? Look, I’ve kinda saw what happened to you, but when I want to help you, teacher start to come along with other kids.”

“What?!”

“I know what you feel, I understand you.”

Instead of feeling grateful after hearing his words, you were boiling up with anger inside. All the bad feeling came across your mind after you heard those words.

“You didn’t know what I feel and you didn’t understand me, you will never even understand me.” You said as you prevent yourself from blowing.

“Why not?”

“You really—do you think you know how it feel to be left out? To be stared like you were an insane person? To be cast out and have no one to talk to? To be bullied by those motherers who were thinking that they rule the world? No.”

“Oh, I clearly understand it.” He said and you shoot him a glare. “I’m a bullying victim also in my old school. I have no friend, they called me a loner, geek, freak you named it. They hurt me, like the way they did to you. The only different situation is just, you fight them back. Not like me who ran away by entering a new school.”

You look at him speechless. You were in the situation where you were contemplating whether to believe him or not. You keep look at him before he start to his uniform which gained a shock face from you before he said, “Here, I got this when they pushed me and make me hit the edge of the table.” He pointed to his chest which has a scar on it. “I can’t breathe at that time but luckily I can get away from them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter