Luhan

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and you

"Ige bwoya?!" You heard a desperate male voice.

"Mwo?" You asked to the guy who apparently is your boyfriend, but he didn't answer. Just keep busy with himself in front of the mirror.

"Yah Oppa, what happened?" You reached him and turn him around so he can face you.

"I have no idea how to put this one." He said, showing a black necktie that matched with a suit that he wore.

"Pabo!" You said, take the necktie while standing in front of him. "You should do like this." You said and by that you concentrate to apply the necktie on him while he keeps staring at your concentration face, not the necktie.

"Aigoo, why are you looking more way prettier today?" He asked, caressing your cheek.

"Yah I told you to look how you do this, not my face. Beside what’s wrong if I look more prettier? Didn't you should like it?" You said with your eyes still on the necktie.

"It's not like that jagiya. I just afraid that other guys will steal you from me." He said, making a pout expression.

"Then I'll say that I'm yours and they will never have a chance to change it." You said, done with his necktie then look straight in his eyes while saying it.

"Gomawoyo. And yes, you're mine. Only mine and always be mine." He said then pecks your lips lightly. "Should we go now? I don't want to make your family wait." He asked as you nodded.

Luhan is the name of your boyfriend. You’ve been dating him for about two years but since you didn’t live with your parents anymore, he just can meet them once or twice in an informal occasion, such as he picked you when you visited your parents or when he drop you to there. And today is your Unnie’s wedding day and you decided to bring Luhan along with you. So, basically you can said that it’s gonna be the first time for Luhan and your parents meet formally.

“Jagiya, do you think your parents will like me?” Luhan asked while driving with his eyes still focused on the road. You can see a nervous expression from his face.

“Of course they will. Even they will love you.”  You said but his expression didn’t change at all.

“Chincha?” He asked, feel insecure.

“Eyy Oppa… I'm not gonna lie to you. Look, you’re so handsome, kind, attractive and one more important thing, you have a great personality.” You said, reassuring him then he smiled because your words.

“Aigoo, how can you say that such a thing to me? Doesn’t it too much?” He said, ruffled your hair with his free hand.

“But it’s true though. Oppa, just listen to me, my family will be glad to see you, arachi?” You said and he let out a sigh of relief.

After about one hour driving, we arrived at the building where’s my sister held her wedding.

“How do I look?” Luhan asked you as soon as both of you out from the car.

“Awesome as always.” You said while fixing his necktie a bit. “Let’s go in?” You asked, holding his hand as he nodded in response.

Both of you enter the building and go to the room after asking the receptionist.

“We’re here.” You said. “Are you ready?” You asked Luhan and he nodded and by that both of you entered the room. He really becomes quiet today.

“____-ah!!” Suddenly a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter