Kris

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and You

You wake up from your sleep and smile widely when you realize what day is today. You search your phone then see that you got one new message.

“Happy anniversary jagiya. Hope our relationship will grow stronger than before. I love you <3"

You smile like an idiot after you reading the message. Suddenly your phone rings.

“Yeoboseyo.”  You said picking up the call.

“Yeoboseyo. Jagiya, happy anniversary. Did you read my message?” It was your boyfriend who called you.

“Eung. I just read it. Happy anniversary oppa.” You said through your phone.

“Okay then, see you here tonight.” He said.

“Yeah see you tonight oppa.” You said happily.

“Okay then, I hangs up now. I love you.” He said.

“I love you too oppa.” You said and by that your conversation ended.

Today is your first anniversary with your boyfriend named Wu Fan or what his friend and everybody around him called him Kris. And tonight you will go to his dorm to celebrate it like what he told you a few times before. You go to your bathroom to get prepare as you were a little bit impatient to meet him tonight although you have plenty more hours before you have to go to his dorm.

*MEANWHILE IN KRIS’ DORM*

“So will you watch me while I make this?” Kris asked his friend named Kyungsoo.

“What is it? Is it a recipe? Haven’t I told you how to make it before?” Kyungsoo doesn’t respond to what Kris asked earlier.

“Yeah I got it from the internet.” Kris answered. “So will you help me?” Kris asked Kyungsoo again.

“Of course I’ll help you hyung but I think we don’t need this one.” Kyungsoo said as he throws the recipe paper. “Okay then, you need to wash this ingredient first.” He said again as he grabbed the vegetables to Kris.

Kris, your boyfriend have prepared to make a surprised for you first anniversary which is he will cook for you. Although everyone would say that kitchen and cooking doesn’t suit him but he’ll do anything for you, including cooking. He keeps bothering Kyungsoo who is an expert when it comes to cook, to teach him how to cook but always get rejected by Kyungsoo cause he remember how awful the Ramen that Kris ever made in the past. But when Kris told Kyungsoo that he wants to learn how to cook because he wants to make a food for you, he finally accepts it and start to teach Kris.

So from a week ago Kris starts the lesson and because of his will his cooking skill improve. Big enough if you know that he even hardly to peel the onions before. And tonight Kris will see the results of his learning. He decided to learn how to make pasta from Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo taught him to make Pasta with Roasted Spring Vegetables which Kyungsoo said that it was so easy to make it and the pasta won’t be too creamy.

“Remember that no matter what happen you won’t touch the meal because I'm the only one who’s gonna make it. Arasseo?” Kris warned Kyungsoo while turn on the stove to boil the water before washing the spring vegetables.

“You already told me that thing about a thousand time hyung.” Kyungsoo said, chuckle because of Kris’ behavior. He couldn’t imagine that the giant and manly Kris would ever cook in his life. ‘So it’s true that love can change a person.’ Kyungsoo thought as he looks at Kris’ figure who is preheat the oven to roast the vegetables after washing it.

While vegetables are roasting Kris boil the pasta then leave it to combine the stock, lemon juice and basil then set it aside. He checked the pasta and tries to look if it done already when he and Kyungsoo smell something burnt.

“Hyung the vegetables!!” Kyungsoo said and about to start walking to the oven when a giant and long hand stop him.

“Stay.” Kris said stopping Kyungsoo from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter