Kris (2)

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and You

“Mi Cha-ya… no, Mi Cha-ya… Hwang Mi Cha, listen.” Kris called your name as he tried to run after you. “Mi Cha-ya… baby, listen to me… Baby please, I didn’t mean to do that.” He barely said after he caught you right before you enter your share bedroom with him.

“Don’t baby baby me you moron!” You shouted as you look at him and a shocked expression written on Kris’ face as soon as he look at your face –which has a red handprint mark on your left cheek, right on the place where Kris landed his big palm there a moment ago- and try to touch it. You close your eyes as you feel scared Kris might hit you again and when you do that, his heart feels like it’s been stabbed a thousand times by a sharp dagger. You felt Kris’ grip has loose on your wrist so you let yourself free and quickly open the bedroom’s door and close it right in front of his face. At that time Kris know that he just do something so stupid and maybe unforgiveable.

FLASHBACK

“Okay oppa, what’s wrong?” You asked your boyfriend Kris as he kept silent for the entire time when you back heading to your share apartment after attended Chanyeol’s party.

“Nothing… I guess I just didn’t have a good time. Not like someone.” He said and turned off the engine of his blue Porsche Boxster as both you already arrived at apartment parking.

“Excuse me?” You asked an explanation from him but he just get out from the car. You shocked at his sudden behavior, but you thought get distracted when you felt someone opening the car’s door on your side, it was Kris. Soon you already out from his car and after closing his car’s door he just walked away. Didn’t really budge by your existences.

You followed him in silent, didn’t try to ask anything from him as you didn’t want to talk about your private life in a public place. Finally, both of you already standing in front of your apartment’s door and after Kris punched the lock’s password, the door finally open and both of you come inside your apartment.

“Okay oppa tell me honestly what makes you this mad?” You said as soon as the door closed behind you. Kris just looked at you before he sighed, keep continue to take off his shoes. “Don’t you hear me?” You said again but grabbing his arm now so he can’t take off the sock on his right foot.

“You already know it, why should asked me again?” Kris said, brought his face close to yours and you can feel a slight alcohol smell from his hot breath.

“You’re drunk. How many glass that you drink?” You asked him as you grab him by his arm so basically, you pulled him right now. “How can you drive when you know you just swallowed alcohol?” You said, opening three upper buttons from his light blue shirt.

“Did you like it so much? Finally be able to speak and joking around with someone that you used to love? Or maybe that you still love him?” Kris asked when he grabbing your hand that opening the third button. “Answer me. Do you feel happy?” He asked again, squeezing your hand now, make you twitched in pain.

“W-What are you talking about? Oppa, stop it. You hurt me.”

“Don’t play stupid, you know that I can see how happy you are when you talked to that Myungsoo guy? Your ex-boyfriend, Myungsoo?”

“I didn’t---”

“Oh shut up! Even a blind man will know how happy you are when you talked to him at the party!” Kris cut your sentence and now pushed your body on the wall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter