Xiumin (2)

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok and You

“Done!” You said while putting down your pen. “Seonbae, I'm done.” You said to a guy in front of you.

“I’ll check on it.” He said, grabbed the book on the round table as he started to check on your work.

Minseok, it was the name of the guy in front of you. He was your senior that you secretly love since the first day of your school. His kindness when he helped you in the middle of your confusion at your first day of school made you put your attention to him. You will never forget the words Good Luck that he said to you when you eventually found your class, and of course his beautiful and warm smiles. The smiles that always form by his beautiful shaped lips, the smiles that you always admired from far, the smiles that always made you smile too.

Minseok was the name of the guy in front of you who was your senior and also your tutor since seven months ago he showed up in front of your door and introduced himself as your tutor. He really smart and always got the first place in your school. He also got a scholarship because of his smart brain but the smartness didn’t make him turn into all cocky, besides, he always warm and kind to others. And from your experience for this seven months, he really a patient person in fact you were really at Math but just two months learn from him, you already better and got a better results in every test your Math teacher gave you.

“Wow, you're so good Min-ah. You just got three wrong out of 20 questions.” He broke your thought and you shook your head to shoo the thought about him. “Do you still didn’t understand about this kind of question, uh?” He asked you sweetly and you looked at your paper before nod your head. “Well, you should divide this first before you do the next thing and after that you can add the next one and eventually you’ll found the answer.” He said while writing a note on your paper, you smiled at yourself at the thought you had handwriting of his on your book. “Do you understand?” He asked you and gave you a sweet smile that successfully made you feel a butterfly effect in your stomach.

“Yes seonbae.” You said then smiled at him.

After that he told you where you were wrong and told you the most easiest way to solve them. Both of you take a break as you said your brain would explode if you kept thinking about Math thingy. You were serving the snack that your mom has prepared before she went out with your dad. You put the strawberry and chocolate fondue with two glass of milk on the round table after you put all the books on the floor and let Minseok to have a taste of it.

“There’s chocolate on your cheek.” Minseok said while pointing at your right cheek. You were blushed while cursing in your mind because of your clumsiness. You tried to wipe the chocolate on your cheek but then Minseok started to chuckle as actually you put more chocolate on your cheek instead of wipe them.

“Here—” He placed his hand on your right cheek but remaining stop as both of you heard a loud thud from your front door that gained both of your attention to it.

“But for God’s sake it’s not appropriate to do that!” You could hear your mom yelled and you freeze in your state. Never in your life you heard your mom yelled.

“What am I done wrong?! I’m just talking, that’s it! You're just being overreacted!!” Soon you could hear your father shouted and you could feel a chill hit your body when you grabbed the situation.

“WHAT?! I’M BEING WHAT? TELL ME ONCE AGAIN—what are you both doing?!” Your mom showed, back-facing you and Minseok but when she turned around, her eyes fixed on Minseok’s hand which still placed on your cheek.

“Oh, no—nothing Ma’am, I'm just—”

“Go out from this house now and from tomorrow you could stop coming. I hired you to teach my daughter, not to flirt with her!!” Your mom shouted to Minseok.

“MOM!!” You yelled to your mom as you got a mixed feeling in your heart. Embarrassed, sorry, and ashamed.

“Sweetheart, could you bring your friend home? I think mommy need some times alone.” Your dad said to you as he grabbed your mom’s arm.

“Just don’t do something stupid, both of you!” You said to your dad and when you turned around you found Minseok already packed his things. “Ah, seonbae, I'm sorry.” You said, looking at the rug below.

“It’s okay, Min-ah.” He said. Both of you heading to your door as you gave him his sweater and you also grabbed yours then wear it. “Oh, you didn’t need to take me home, really.” He said.

“Ah, it’s okay seonbae, I need to walk out from here.” You said while your tears started to form in your eyes.

“Okay, come on.” He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter