D.O

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and You

You open your eyes as you smell something nice fills your bedroom. You rub your eyes lightly as you get up from your comfy bed and stretch your body here and there to wake it up from the numbness. As you finally get your sense back, you walk out from your room, heading to the sources of nice smell which you suggest is from kitchen. You enter the kitchen and you can see a cute guy’s figure standing in front of the stove.

“What are you cooking? It smells good.” You asked as you already standing behind him and back-hugged him.

“Oh, jagiya, you woke up already?” The boy, which apparently your boyfriend said. “I cook pancakes for breakfast.” He then said again as he flip the pancake on the pan.

“Aigoo, it smells so good. It makes me hungrier now.” You said again, still hugging him from behind.

“Really? Then can you help me to take out the syrup from the fridge?” He said as he put the pancake on the plate beside the stove and pour another pancake batter on the pan.

“Uhm… Shireo. I already comfortable with this position.” You childishly said as you buried your face on his back to deepening the hug.

“Eyy, you said that you already hungry, so help oppa to take out the syrup, arachi?” He said patiently as he flips the pancake.

“Uhm… What will I get if I help you?” You asked him just to make you stay a little bit longer in that comfortable position.

“You’ll get your breakfast.” He turned around so he’s facing you right now as he held your shoulder so you're no longer hugging him. “So you can stuff your little monster there.” He said again while pointing at your tummy as it makes a whale sound.

“Aish! So embarrassing! Gurae, I’ll take it out.” You said covering your tummy with your hand cutely then go to the fridge to take out the pancake syrup.

You’ve been sick for a few days and last night was the worst. You couldn’t get up from your bed as your head was really dizzy and you felt so cold although you were burning inside. The worst was when you completely couldn’t do anything, even just to pick your boyfriend’s call. And being a caring boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo, decided to visiting you as his worriness keep growing when you didn’t pick up all his calls. Luckily, he has a spare key to your small apartment and just walking inside when there was no response while he ringing your apartment’s bell. As he enters your apartment he goes straight to your bedroom just to find you lied down on your bed with a thick blanket covering your sweating body. So in the end he taking care of you, compressing your forehead and make you a hot chicken porridge before giving you a medicine and keep accompanying you until you fell asleep last night.

“Done.” Kyungsoo said as he turn off the stove and walk toward dining table with a plate of pancakes on his right hand. “So, what do you feel today? Still dizzy? Burning?” He then asked you and put the back of his hand on your forehead after he put the pancakes on the table.

“I’m fine until someone told me to take something from the fridge.” You said, pouting a little. “And make fun of my poor tummy.” You said as you rub your tummy.

“Eyy, you said you're hungry, am I right? Mianhaeyo, arasseo?” Kyungsoo said as he put one piece of pancakes on the plate after he sits down across your position. “And I'm not makes fun of your grumbling tummy. It sounds so cute actually.” He said again while he puts the syrups on top of pancake and gives it to you.

“It’s okay. And thanks to think that a whale sound is actually sounds cute” You said sarcastically as you tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter