Baekhyun (4)

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and You

You dropped the bubble tea that you just bought into the hard floor as soon as your eyes landed on the scene that caused by your so beloved boyfriend.

“O-oppa… What are you doing?” You mumbled under your breath as soon as two persons in front of you looked at your direction.

“Chaemi-ya… It’s not like what you think.” Baekhyun, your boyfriend said as he shoved the girl –which was your best friend- off of his lap.

“I’ve seen enough to understand about this whole situation. I don’t know if you were this kind of person, and you… I thought that you’re my best friend. But the two of you doing this behind my back? Whoa, I’m mesmerized.” You said as you ready to leaving Baekhyun’s apartment but he hold you back.

“Chaemi-ya, I can explain it.”

“No, just don’t… I’m getting hurt too much by what I saw.” By that, you yanked your arm which held by him and walked out from his apartment as well as his life.

You hummed happily at the thought of giving Baekhyun a visit surprise and held the bubble tea that you bought from the nearby shop, tighter. It’s been five days you haven’t saw him due to your final test that’s why the thought of meeting him again really make you happy.

As soon as you punched the code of his apartment you saw familiar shoes on the entrance and as you walked to the living room you saw your nightmare in a daytime. There you saw, Baekhyun, your boyfriend got straddled by your best friend, Hana, as the both of them kissed. Unconsciously you dropped the bubble tea and the sound make the both of people who you trust in your life look at you with a shock expression.

You opened your eyes in fear and panted as you got up from your comfy bed. That nightmare came again, it’s been 7 years since that painful accident but you still can’t get rid of it. After that accident, you went away from Seoul to Jeju Island and go to college in there and ever since then you never back or take a visit to Seoul again.

You wiped away your sweat as you saw the time. 7a.m, you still have 3 hours before your flight back to Seoul because your mom was sick and you need to visit her.

“What’s about that dream? I hope everything’s gonna be okay once I came back and I hope I won’t meet him.”

It was the second day you’ve been in Seoul and your mom insist to make you go out from the hospital she was in as she want her daughter to have fun. You just put a heavy step and unconsciously you arrived at the park not too far from hospital. The park was a little bit crowded as there was something like bazaar that held and too many stall that sell variety things.

“Appa… Appa…” You heard a little girl’s voice and not too far from where you standing. “Appa, where are you?” And unconsciously you walked into that little girl location and squatted in front of her once you reached her.

“Hey, what are you doing in here?” You asked the little girl but she didn’t answer you. “Hey, are you okay? What’s your name?” You asked again but still didn’t have any answer from her.

“Appa told me to not talking with stranger.” You heard her mumbled as she looked at the ground.

“Oh, it’s okay. It seems like you lost your appa. Want me to help you found him?” You asked in a nice manner which gained a little nod from her.

“Okay, where was the last time you saw your dad?” You asked and looked at her tiny finger pointing at certain place. “There.” She said lowly.

“We should go there then.”

“But appa told me that I can’t go with stranger.” She said as she kept looking at the ground.

“I know, but I'm not a bad person. Or do you want me to take you to police station?”

“I don’t know.” You could hear she was about to crying anytime soon and being as clueless as ever you just stood squatted there, didn’t know what to do. “Shh, I won’t hurt you. You’ll find your dad, I promise. Now, don’t cry okay. I’ll help you to find your appa.” You said as you rubbed her back and it did comfort her.

“Let’s just standing here and you can answer me or if you don’t want to you can answer me with nodding or shaking your heart, understand?” You explained as you squatting closer to her and she nodded her head.

“So, what’s your appa name? Uh, no, I mean what’s your appa looks like? Is he tall?” You asked and she nodded her head. “What’s his hair color? Is it black, brown or blonde? Black?” another nodded. “What’s abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter