D.O (4)

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and You

The laughter from six guys echoed in the cafeteria as you looked at them with a slight envy. It might be nice to be able to laugh with your best friends and having fun with them. You suddenly remembered your best friends in your country. What were they doing? Did they think something is different because you aren’t there? Did they miss you just like you miss them?

You sighed before grabbed the milk then sipped it. It’s been two weeks since you came to this school as an exchange student. Your mom who was basically has a Korean-blood wanted you to know her ‘home culture’ so that was why she told you to signed up as an exchange student from your school and inserted South Korea as the country that you wanted to go. Beside the fact that you were smart, your ability in speaking Korean gave you an extra point so here you were, became a part of this school for a year as you lived in your aunt’s house because she wanted you to live with her.

“Woohoo!! Kyungsoo-ya truth or dare?” Chanyeol, the tallest guy of that group asked a smaller guy with big doe eyes and dark hair in front of him. “Choose truth, please… choose truth.” He smiled derply.

“Why should I?” Kyungsoo asked in a suspicious mode. “Then I'm gonna choose dare!” He smirked as his left eyebrow slightly lifted, made him no longer looked cute but more mischievous instead.

“Ohoho~ hope you won’t regret it.” Another guy who has the similar body-build like Kyungsoo, named Baekhyun said while shook his pointed finger near Kyungsoo’s face.

“Hyung, you should get her number.” Sehun, the fair-skin guy with smile eyes said while pointed at certain place with his chin.

“Her who?” Kyungsoo asked as he looked at the place that Sehun pointed before. “Her? Are you crazy? She's an exchange student, how can I get her number? I even didn’t know her!”

“Oooh~ really? How did you know she's an exchange student?” The tanned guy with y lips, Kai, said while showed his so-oh-famous-and-y smirk.

“She's just… I… I mean—”

“Look Kyungsoo-ya. If you didn’t want to get her number we can change the dare. And you should know it will be more—” Suho, the calm and handsome guy who hasn’t spoke finally talked but cut off by Kyungsoo.

“Ok fine, hyung. I just gonna try to asking her number right?” Kyungsoo said as he got up from his seat.

“Oooh… if you didn’t get her number you should do aegyo[1]. In front of everyone in this cafeteria.” Baekhyun said, made Kyungsoo’s jaw dropped on the ground.

“Bastards!” Kyungsoo hissed before he left them and made his way toward a girl that ate alone in that cafeteria as his friends all cheering him up from behind. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly and eventually stopped in front of her table.

“Hey. Can I sit here?” You heard a guy’s voice and saw a cute guy standing in front of you. His big doe eyes looked at you and formed into crescent as he was smiling sweetly at you. You just nodded you head before he put his on the bench in front of you. “I'm D.O.” he said as he drew his hand out while introduced himself.

“Not Kyungsoo?” You asked.

“Oh, so you know me?” Kyungsoo asked with a shock expression.

“No.” You said and putting down the empty milk bottle on the table. You looked at Kyungsoo and you saw him gave you a questioning look. “Do Kyungsoo. There.” You said again, pointing at the nametag that attached on his uniform.

“Aaah… well yeah. But everyone called me D.O.” He said then there was a moment of awkward silent after that.

“What did your friends told you to do?” You asked suddenly made Kyungsoo’s eyes got wider with his lips slightly open. “You played truth or dare right? And I bet you choose dare so here you are now.”  You said again, finally gave your attention to him.

“Well, I don’t know that you're this smart. And I'm sorry to involve you on that stupid game…. Hmm… Song Jieun-ssi.” He said and took a look at your nametag before called your name. You just looked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter