Chap. 8

Deadly Thoughts

 

 Minhee sighed. This boy is an idiot…

 

“No, Chanyeol…It’s F=m.a not F.m=a…” She said it the nth time. It was a simple formula and the boy was acting like he was learning quantum theory.

 

Chanyeol pouted. “I hate it.”

 

Yeah…Me too…

 

“Okay, let’s try this. You should memorize these formulas firstly and then we can go on our lessons.”

 

Chanyeol bowed his head. “You’re trying to get rid of me.”

 

Well, yeah…

 

“No, no…”She mumbled. “Okay, then. I won’t leave here until our hour is done. And you will memorize them until tomorrow?”

 

Chanyeol smiled sheepishly. “Okay!”

 

Minhee sighed again.

 

“Why do you want to be alone Minhee-sshi?” Chanyeol asked with a low voice.

 

Minhee opened to scold him but then she decided not to. “Because I don’t like people.” She replied with a monotonous voice.

 

Chanyeol nodded. “You don’t know them truly so probably you don’t like them because of it.”

 

Minhee rolled her eyes. “Yeah, whatever…”

 

Chanyeol stretched. “You know, you’re not as scary as you seem.”

 

Minhee looked at him in disbelief. “If you want me to thank you, you’ll never hear that word.”

 

Chanyeol shook his head. “No, no…Just you act like you’re a badass and no one can harm you, you’re like unbreakable. But you’re not. You’re just a girl who is alone.”

 

Minhee gulped and looked away. “I wan to go.”

 

“No, you can’t. You promised me not to go before our lesson finishes.”

 

“What do you want, giant idiot?”

 

“I’m talking about it. You use rudeness for a shield.”

 

 Minhee didn’t say anything. I’m not rude…I’m just me…

 

“Do you want to drink something later?” Chanyeol took his chance.

 

“No. I don’t like you. You think you can understand people’s feelings without knowing them. I hate people like that.”

 

Chanyeol sighed. “Sorry, I didn’t mean…”

 

Minhee cut his words. “You know what? I saw a lot of people. Good, bad, evil, idiot, genius…Everything…And you’re the most disturbing one.”

 

Chanyeol didn’t respond.

 

Minhee felt bad but she said it once and she couldn’t take her sentences back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They sat there in their disturbing silence like 15 min. Finally Chanyeol broke the silence. “You can go…And I’ll talk with Mr. Park and you won’t…”

 

Minhee cut his words again. Why am I doing? No! I should stop!

 

“No, I’m sorry Chanyeol. I was mean…again. You’re right. I’m just a brat.”

 

Chanyeol felt relieved. He didn’t want to lose his only chance to get her know better. “So…How is your family?”

 

Like I thought…He is an idiot, a real one…

 

“They’re…good.” …dead “You know we’re a normal family.” ...not.

 

Chanyeol stared at Minhee weirdly. “I’m sorry, did I make you sad?”

 

“No! What about you? Is your family like you? Babbler and creepy?”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Well, I don’t have a father and my mom is a waitress. She is…a happy, babbler and a little creepy waitress I guess.” He grinned.

 

“Oh…”Minhee nodded. “I’m sorry for your dad.”

 

“Don’t be. He was not a good one anyway.”

 

Minhee tried to smile. He is weird…

 

Then her watch started to beep. “Time is up! I have to go!” She stood up immediately.

 

Chanyeol blinked. “Well, I don’t think I was that boring.”

 

Minhee smirked. “I’m in hurry because I have a part-time job but…you’re boring too.”

 

She was smiling while leaving there with a hurry.

 

Chanyeol smiled. She is cute though…I will win this bet for sure.

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it^^

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe:D

Thanks for your time~~

Have a nice day