Chap. 2

Deadly Thoughts

 

 “She is a monster…”Sehun said simply. Jongin grinned. “Hoty pie…”

 

Luhan shook his head. “Look Jongin, monster means a creature that can kill you, drink your blood, chop off your head and eat your waffles. It’s not hot; it’s a sign to run.”

 

Sehun slowly nodded and added with a smile. “But hot too…”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. My friends are idiots…

 

“Are you talking about that girl, again?” Baekhyun came with an ice cream.

 

“Yeah, I want ice cream too” Jongin whined.

 

Baekhyun smirked, his ice cream one more time and stuck his tongue out at him. “You should find Yeol, he is in a good mode today. He bought it for me.”

 

Jongin stood up eagerly and left for Chanyeol while shouting like “Yeollieee…Where’s my best buddy?”

 

Baekhyun giggled like a little girl then he looked at his friends.

 

“Yah, answer me! That girl again?”

 

Sehun nodded. “Yeah, she sits next to me in Biology class. She is scary.”

 

Baekhyun grinned. “I’m sure she looks…” Luhan cut his words. “Hot, yeah we know that. Jongin said it like…um…thousand times!” He snapped.

 

Baekhyun chuckled. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous.”

 

Luhan looked at him with disbelief. “Really? That girl? I’m frightened out of her wits, dude!” 

 

Baekhyun winked playfully. “Not her babe, us or maybe Jongin-ah.”

 

Luhan blinked severally, after that Sehun and Baekhyun chuckled. Luhan sighed. “You know what? I don’t give a sh*t about it. Do whatever you want. Just… I’m not in this thing.”

 

Baekhyun nodded. “Yeah, I’m sure. Actually…I’ve an idea.”

 

“You? I don’t believe it!” The voice belonged to Chanyeol.

 

Baekyun gave him a death glare. “Shut up and listen to me…”

 

Luhan cut his words. “Where’s Jongin?”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “He is still trying to decide his ice cream; I guess he didn’t notice that I left.”

 

“Yah, I noticed it! I just didn’t care because I stole your wallet, giant idiot.”

 

Jongin came with a huge ice cream and a wallet in his other hand. He was his ice cream with a huge grin.

 

Chanyeol checked his pockets and took his wallet from Jongin back. “You know, you’re just a bloody thief.”

 

Jongin chuckled. “Nope! Just you’re an idiot.”

 

Baekhyun raised his voice. “I’m saying, I’ve an idea!”

 

Luhan sighed. “And which is that…” I know I’m going to regret…

 

Baekhyun clapped happily. “A bet! About winning her heart!”

 

Sehun shook her head. “I’m not sure about her having a heart…”

 

Jongin was rubbing his hands each other. “I’m gonna so win this bet…”

 

Luhan took a deep breath. “Guys, I don’t think it’s a good idea…” Firstly, it belongs to Baek…

 

Chanyeol snapped. “Come on Luhan! Don’t be a coward!”

 

Baekhyun and Jongin nodded in union. “Yeah, mama’s boy. Let’s have some hot hotiee…”

 

“Ugh, Jongin! Stop saying that. It’s disturbing.” Luhan whined. He was massaging his forehead right now.

 

“You’re like this because you know you’ll lose…” Baekhyun sang happily.

 

Luhan glared at him. “I won’t lose because I won’t play that stupid game!”

 

“Aw…Angry Hannie is so cute…”Sehun laughed at him.

 

“Yah, Sehun! You should be on my side!” Luhan shouted at him.

 

Sehun grinned slowly. “But I want to watch this bet!”

 

Jongin raised an eyebrow. “So…you aren’t in?” Sehun shook his head crazily. “No, dude. I said it before she scared me deadly. I don’t want to talk with her or even look at her. My eyes can burn, you know.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Little coward…Okay, whatever. Who is in, who is out?”

 

Jongin and Baekhyun raised their hands. “I’m in!” They said in union.

 

Chnayeol added. “Count me too…What about you, Luhan?”

 

Luhan shook his head. “Nope! No way.”

 

Beakhyun made puppy eyes and begged a little bit. “Come on, Luhan! It’ll be fun. Think of it, maybe you can make her a real human being.”

 

Luhan stared at him with disbelief. He pitied that poor girl, now.

 

“Actually Baek, she IS a human being and doing this is so inappropriate.”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and poked Jongin. “Do something, dude!”

 

Jongin glared at him but then faced with Luhan.

 

“Then you should win, so we won’t hurt her feelings, right?”

 

Luhan gave him a look. “Really? You really think that? It’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.”

 

Jongin pouted and looked at Chanyeol. “I tried my best fellow.”

 

Chanyeol puffed his cheeks out. “Hmmm…You should join this bet because of the prize…” He murmured slowly.

 

Sehun jumped with excitement. “Prize? What prize?”

 

Baekhyun announced. “Okay! The winner can control all the losers for a week!”

 

Jongin smirked. He believed in himself so hard. “A month!” He screamed.

 

Baekhyun gulped but didn’t refuse it. Chanyeol smiled widely.

 

Sehun gasped. “Thank God, I’m not in this thing.”

 

Luhan sighed and looked at his all dumb friends. “Okay dumb, dumber and the dumbest…I’m in but I’ve one circumstance.”

 

Baekhyun, Jongin and Chanyeol had a weird eye contact and they asked at the same time. “What?”

 

Luhan crossed his arms on his chest. “You will do everything but, everything I say.”

 

The three dumb team chuckled. “Firstly you have to win, baby-face.” Jongin scolded him. Because if he is in the game, there can’t be another winner but him.

 

Luhan stood up. I’ll so regret it…

 

 He sighed and walked to his next class. “See ya losers…” He shouted at them.

 

I have to win and be sure that the girl’s heart won’t be broken so bad…

 

 

  

A.N// Hello^^

I hope you like it

Please subscribe and comment

Thanks for your time^^