Chap. 19

Deadly Thoughts

 “Okay, Let’s go!” Minhee smiled and stood up. Baekhyun did the same thing too and took his purse in his hand.

 

Minhee pretended like she didn’t see his action and waved at the waiter.

 

The waiter came. “Yes ma’am.”

 

“We’re leaving, you know what to do.”

 

The waiter nodded and bowed. “Yes ma’am, have a nice night.”

 

Minhee thanked to him and called Baekhyun. “Let’s go.”

 

Baekhyun blinked blankly. “What…happened?”

 

Minhee smiled. “I come here every night but I hate paying every night so I gave them a check. It’s like a bank account; if the money is over they can say it to me.”

 

Baekhyun nodded with a shock. She is madly rich…

 

“Where will go now?” Minhee left the restaurant. Baekhyun was following her. “Um…Okay, let’s go to the mall. It will close at midnight. We have an hour.”

 

Minhee nodded. “Okay, I need clothes anyway.”

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Try this, it’ll fit you.” Baekhyun gave a dress to her.

 

Minhee looked at him in disbelief. “Are you sure? I don’t wear a dress.”

 

Baekhyun smirked. “Well, you should wear!”

 

Minhee bit her lip. “I don’t know…”

 

Baekhyun’s smirk turned into a sweet smile. “Pleasee, I want to see it on you.”

 

Minhee sighed and took it from him. “Fine.” She mumbled and came in the cabin.

 

After wearing it she left the cabin. “I don’t think…” She started to talk but had to stop because of Baekhyun’s gasp.

 

“Omo! You’re so beautiful Minhee!” He gasped again and bit his lip. Maybe…

 

Minhee pouted. “Nah…I didn’t like it.”

 

“What? No! You have to have it! I’ll pay, okay? Please”

 

He was looking at her with his puppy eyes. Minhee rolled her eyes. “I can pay my own dress, thanks.” She murmured and sighed.

 

Baekhyun cheered. “Okay, now let’s go to the park!”

 

Minhee hesitated. “Park? What park?”

 

Baekhyun smiled proudly. “You’ll see! Trees, swans, stars and the view… You’re gonna love it!”

 

Minhee smiled. “Why not?”

 

They started to walk to the park. Baekhyun was a little bit nervous. “Oh, let’s sit here.” He pointed at some banks.

 

Minhee nodded and sat down. “It’s dark…” She mumbled.

 

Baekhyun nodded and sat down too. “Yeah, it’s romantic I guess…”

 

Minhee giggled. “You say…Not being able to see each other is romantic…”

 

Baekhyn bit his lip. That’s the time! “Well, if you’re with someone with you…”

 

 

 

“Jiae, is that you?” It was a drunken man.

 

Minhee shook her head. “No, I’m not Jiae.”

 

“I’m sorry! Please forgive me” Drunken man was mumbling and he tried to hug her. Minhee glared at him and pushed him. Baekhyun sighed and warned him. “Dude, wrong girl so get out.”

 

The man got angry. “Who the are you? Leave my Jiae! She is mine!” He punched Baekhyun. Baekhyun fell to the ground. He was shocked.

 

Minhee rolled her eyes. “Yah, sir, wrong girl to disturb.”

 

She stood up and kicked the man. She beat him up badly. Baekhyun was watching her in disbelief.

 

Drunken man rubbed his eyes. “Jiae…”

 

“Go away…” Minhee mumbled. Baekhyun stood up and watched the man leaving. Minhee sighed and turned to Baekhyun.

 

“I should go now, it’s late.”

 

Baekhyun nodded. “O.okay then…See you later.” He stuttered. Minhee smiled at him.

 

 

 

A.N// HELLOOOOOO

By the way I didn't thank for a long time neh?

thanks tooo

lore_ 1989

wardah27

Zeloanie

hayhan

for upvoting, I love you! and It means a lot to me!!!

have a nice life ^^