Chap. 6

Deadly Thoughts

 

 “Okay, guys…You’ll do a project, a group project.” Mrs. Kwon cheered happily. All class whined.

 

“Shut up and listen to me!” Mrs. Kwon was still smiling and it was somehow scary. “You’ll work with your friend who sits beside you.”

 

Sehun gulped. Oh, sh*t…

 

Minhee was listening to her teacher.

 

Mrs. Kwon finished her monologue and the bell rang at the same time.

 

Sehun turned to Minhee to talk about this project but Minhee stood up and left the classroom.

 

Sehun sighed. Oh, great…I have to work with a blood er, brain eater, soulless witch…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Mr. Jung was a student advisor adviser. He liked the students and he always wanted to help them. He came in the cafeteria and checked the place with his eyes.

 

Minhee was sitting on a table alone like always. She was reading her book. Her usual pout was on her face.

 

Mr. Jung sighed. She is the new girl and she is all alone…Maybe I can help her…

 

He looked around and saw Baekhyun. Yep! He is the person I need.

 

“Baekhyun-ah!” He called out. Baekhyun looked at him suspiciously. “Yes, Mr. Jung?”

 

“Um…do you want to have an extra grade for…I don’t know math maybe?”

 

Baekhyun nodded slowly. “For what, Mr. Jung?”

 

“I want you to help someone who is alone and needs some friends.”

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. I’m not that lucky, right?

 

“Who is that?”

 

“Lee Minhee. She is a new student and she has problems with having friend.”

 

Bakhyun nodded while smirking. “Of course sir, but she doesn’t want to talk any of us.”

 

Mr. Jung nodded and walked towards to Minhee’s table. Minhee raised her head.

 

“Minhee, I’m…”

Minhee cut his words. “I know who you are, Mr. Jung. What is the deal?”

 

Mr. Jung smiled. “In our school, we don’t want lonely students. So, Baekhyun wants you to help about knowing our school better.”

 

Minhee stared at Mr. Jung. “No, thanks.” She murmured and focused on her book again.

 

Mr. Jung sighed. “It’s not a request Minhee, It’s an obligation. Baekhyun will help you at lunch breaks and you have no other choice. Are we clear?”

 

Minhee sulked. “But…”

 

“No buts, Mrs. Lee. I suggest you to be friendlier. Or else I will do everything to be sure about your school life becoming hell.”

 

Minhee sighed. “Okay Mr. Jung.” She mumbled.

 

Mr. Jung smiled. I’m so good at this job. I love my job.

 

He patted Baekhyun’s shoulder and left.

 

Baekhyun smiled awkwardly. “Um…hello again?”

 

Minhee gave him a death glare and focused on her book again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Minhee was going to her classroom. Today is a pain. First groups project then this…What is the next?

 

Then someone bumped into her. She fell down. “Oh, Sh*t!” The boy talked surprisingly.

 

Minhee glared at him and refused his hand to get up. “Yes, you’re.” She mumbled, got up and kept walking.

 

The boy grabbed her wrist. “Oh, sorry Minhee! I didn’t see you.”

 

“Leave me alone!” Minhee shouted at him angrily.

 

“I’m Jongin, remember?” Jongin smiled sheepishy.

 

“No, I didn’t remember and I don’t care either!” Minhee snapped.

 

“Oh, come on babe…You can’t be serious. I am not able to forget you since the first day.”

 

Minhee glared at him. “You son of a ….”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

5 min later the co director came and saw their weird fight. “Okay, what is going on here?” She asked with an angry face.

 

Minhee pointed at Jongin. “He started this sh*t! He doesn’t leave me alone!”

 

Mrs. Choi surprised. “Little miss; you should watch your mouth.”

 

Minhee sighed and looked away. “Whatever…”

 

“What about you Jongin? What did you do again?”

 

Jongin pouted. “I just wanted to apologize from her. I bumped into her and made her fell but she started to scream. She acted like a bit*h.”

 

Mrs. Choi sighed. “You two should learn some manner. Detention for 2 weeks!”

 

Minhee snapped. “What? No! No way!”

 

Mrs. Choi glared at her. “It’s a detention little lady. It doesn’t need your permission.” Then she left them there alone.

 

Minhee glared at Jongin. “That’s all your fault you bastard!”

 

Jongin smirked. “Well, we can clearly see that you’re not innocent too, .”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minhee was desperate. Okay…This day needs to end! I’m cursed!

 

She was sitting her physics class right now, and then their teacher Mr. Park came in.

 

 “Okay, today we’re going to talk about concave and convex lenses.” He started to talk and draw some figures on the board. Minhee sighed and tried to focus on her notebook.

 

In the end of the lesson Mr. Park called Minhee. Minhee sighed and came in his side.

 

“Minhee, I want you to do a favor me.”

 

Minhee raised an eyebrow. Don’t say ‘no’ this quick, it’s rude…

 

“I want you tutor a student of mine.”

 

Okay it’s the time… “No.”

 

Mr. Park sighed. “Well, I tried to ask kindly…But this student is and idiot and he needs some physic genious like you.”

 

“Still no.”

 

“Ugh! You’re impossible! I’m trying to say…You have to do it! There is no any other choice!”

 

Minhee gritted. What the hell? I don’t have any time for this…

 

“Sir, I’m grounded for two weeks plus I have a part-time work. I don’t have any time for tutoring.”

 

Mr. Park glared at her. “Then do it after the detention and before the work! I don’t care. The student’s name Chanyeol by the way. He will be here in any minute.”

 

He checked his watch.

 

Why this name sounds familiar?

 

Then the door was opened and Chanyeol came in with a huge grin. “You were right Minhee-sshi. I talked with Mr. Park and he said he can help me!”

 

Minhee mentally facepalmed. Oh, great…

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it, please don't forget to comment and subscribe^^

Have a nice day:D