Chap. 15

Deadly Thoughts

 

 They were in a building. Chanyeol knocked the door. A tired but smiling woman opened it.

 

“Welcome! I’m so happy; finally my Yeollie brought one of his girlfriends. He always says to me his lovers don’t worth to bring here. Finally he found a girl who is not a .”

 

Chanyeol reddened. “Mom, she is not…”

 

Minhee looked at him with soft eyes and held his hand.

 

Chanyeol smiled and stopped talking.

 

“Come on, let’s eat!”

 

The teens nodded and they sat down.

 

“Sorry, I couldn’t make a lot of thing because I came late but I hope…”

 

Minhee cut her words. “I’m sure I’m gonna love it omonim.”

 

Then she realized what she said and she reddened. “I…I’m sorry…I didn’t mean…” She bowed her head.

 

Chanyeol’s mom smiled warmly. “Oh, I loved it! Please always call me like that, you say it so cute!”

 

Minhee bit her lip and threw a glance at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol smiled too and nodded. She looks happy…I guess I will win…

 

During the whole night they talked. Actually Chanyeol’s mom talked, Minhee nodded with a smile and Chanyeol watched her.

 

Finally it was over. Minhee stood up. “I should go right now.” She bowed. “Thanks for everything ma’am.”

 

Chanyeol’s mom hugged her tightly. “Call me omonim.”

 

Minhee opened her eyes with a shock but didn’t reject, nodded and lightly hugged her back.

 

“You’re so cute…My Channie found a girl! I still can’t believe it! I want to meet your parents too. Ugh…I’m so happy!”

 

Minhee gulped, tried to smile and nodded again. “Yeah…of course omonim…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chanyeol and Minhee were walking towards her house. “Thanks for everything.” Chanyeol cheered happily.

 

“Why do you thank to me? You fed me.” Minhee talked blankly.

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “My mother is…too important for me. I’ve never showed her one of my girlfriends so it’s why she considered you as my girlfriend. I…don’t want to make her upset so…”

 

Minhee shook her shoulders. “You don’t have to explain it to me Chanyeol, your mom is such a good person and I believe that you love her.”

 

Chanyeol smiled and nodded. Well, you understand me…

 

“Oh, that’s my house!”

 

It was a building too but after seeing Chanyeol’s home it was like a palace.

 

“Wow! It’s…surely cool.” Chanyeol gasped.

 

Minhee smiled. “And empty.” She bowed. “Thanks Chanyeol, see you later.”

 

Chanyeol smiled too. Finally he calmed down and tried to talk but he realized Minhee had already come in.

 

But…I was going to confess…I should win this bet…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The next day was quite the same. Minhee was still quiet but the boys were excited.

 

“Did you have fun?”

 

“What did his mother say?”

 

Minhee sighed. “Yes…I had fun. She is such a lovely woman…”

 

Jongin cheered. “Then, today you’ll come with me to the cinema!”

 

Minhee blinked severally. “But you know…”

 

Jongin nodded. “I know you’re busy but we can go at night too!”

 

“Do friends go to the cinema together?” Minhee asked to herself.

 

The boys nodded in unison. “Then, let’s go together?” She talked with hesitation.

 

Jongin glared at his friends and smirked. “They can’t come, right guys?”

 

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Luhan nodded with fake smiles.

 

“Actually, I…”Sehun started to talk but he had to stop because of Baekhyun’s elbow.

 

“Why?” Minhee questioned.

 

“Because…their parents don’t let them stay outside at night.” Jongin smiled wisely.

 

Minhee bit her lip. Right…parents…

 

“Then what about yours, Jongin?”

 

“I can handle it. They will…understand it.”

 

Minhee nodded slowly. Act like a human…

 

“Okay then…I’ll come.”

 

Jongin smiled sheepishly.

 

 

A.N// Hello, I hope you like it^^

Please comment and let me know your opinions