Trailer

Deadly Thoughts

 

I must be alone. That’s my curse. If I think someone longer than an hour, they die. Who says every supernatural ability is a power? My ability is just my weakness.

 

 

When I was little it was hard to focus. I had ADHD. You know attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It was good, though. Of course that times I was blank, I didn’t know what I could.

 

When I became nine, my parents called me to say that I was going to have a brother/sister.

 

I was surprised and terrified at the same time. Whole night I thought about it. What would happen to me? They’re not going to love me anymore? What about ‘it’? Would ‘it’ love me? I thought and I thought until I had a migraine. But even that didn’t stop me. I was so terrified that I kept thinking about our future. My parents still could love me, right? They wouldn’t abandon me?

 

Next day they took my mother to the hospital. The baby was dead. It died without living. Is it possible to die even not born? I thought so…And I was relieved. It was my first murder and I didn’t even feel guilty. I was just shocked.

 

My family was rich. When they died all of their money was mine. I mean it would be mine if I was an adult. I had a fake parent. Of course the law didn’t say it like that. They called him as a guardian.

 

But I made a deal with him. So, he lets me do whatever I want to do. I change my school every year. It keeps me busy, it keeps me distracted, and it keeps me alone.

 

 

So…in my life there’s no time for having friends, talking to people, thinking. Thinking is bad, it is dangerous and you know, it is deadly.

 

Then, what will happen if I see him? What happens if I love him? What happens if I fall in love with him?

 

Now, you know my past. Do you want to know my future, too?

 

A.N// Okay, now we can have fun with our EXO^^