Chap.3

Deadly Thoughts

 

 “Hello pretty…Do you want to meet with me?” Jongin smiled widely.

 

“With that pick up line? You can’t be serious Jongin, find something else!” Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

Jongin opened his eyes to say something else but then he stopped because he saw Minhee coming.

 

“Okay, lisp boy, leave! Now the daddy has a thing to do.” He  lightly pushed Sehun and ran to his target.

 

Sehun stuck his tongue out at him. “My lisp’s almost gone, douche bag.” He murmured and started to watch Jongin’s effort.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jongin took a deep breath. Yes, I’m the playboy! That’s my job. Come here next victim. At least she’s hot…

 

“Good morning.” He slowly smiled. Minhee didn’t even look at him.

 

“Or not…” Jongin murmured while watching her left.

 

After that he looked at Sehun who was laughing crazily. He glared at him. “Yah! Shut up! It was just a beginning.”

 

Sehun tried to stop but failed miserably. “Wasn’t a good one, obviously…” He said between his laughs.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes and left his idiot friend alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Please catch him! Don’t let him run away!”

 

Minhee was sitting on the grass, reading her book. Then she raised her head and looked at the direction where the voice coming from.

 

“Oh, no…” She mumbled. A cat was running towards her. She raised her hands and waited for the animal’s attack. Then she felt that fury thing in her lap. She sighed and tried to avoid touching it.

 

“Oh, sorry miss. Actually Jong isn’t that clingy.”

 

Minhee looked at the boy. “Not a problem. Just take it please.” She talked with a not-amused voice.

 

The boy gulped, took the cat and sat down on the grass too. Minhee looked at him in disbelief and raised an eyebrow. “Is there a problem?”

 

The boy smiled slowly. “I…just want to thank you. I’m Chanyeol.”

 

Minhee sighed and started to read her book again. Chanyeol watched her. When a pair of her hair blocked his view, he helped her to put it back, behind her ear.

 

Minhee glared at him. “What are you doing?” She asked with a deadly voice.

 

Chanyeol smiled but he felt horror. “I’m…watching you.”

 

Minhee sighed loudly. “You’re going or I’m gonna call the cops.”

 

Chanyeol blinked blankly. Minhee shouted this time. “Now!”

 

The cat got scared and started to run away. Chanyeol stood up immediately and followed the cat.

 

Minhee rolled her eyes and mumbled. “Idiot…”

 

Baekhyun was watching Chanyeol’s failure. When Chanyeol started to run, he smirked. “Amateurs…”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Minhee was walking with her coffee. Then she heard noises and tried to look at that direction.

 

“Auww…”

 

She looked at her way when she heard a scream.

 

Her coffee was on a boy’s shirt right now. She sighed and murmured. “I’m…sorry.” For my coffee actually…

 

“Oh, no problem.” The boy mumbled.

 

Minhee sighed and started to his shirt’s buttons.

 

Baekyun got surprised and after that he smirked. It’s easier than I think…

 

Minhee opened and took his shirt of. Baekhyun was topless right now. It was weird to see and people were staring but Minhee didn’t care at all.

 

She dried his chest with his own shirt then she took her jacket of and gave it to him.

 

“I’ll give you your shirt tomorrow. I’m sorry again.” She talked with a monotonous voice.

 

Baekhyun smiled kindly. “No need, really”

 

Minhee murmured. “I…know. I just want to…” Honestly I really don’t want to! But even I should have some manner…  

 

Baekhyun nodded with a warm smile. “Thanks…” He bowed.

 

Minhee nodded slowly and left.

 

Baekhyun was smirking right now. Yeah, you do it like that…Watch and learn ers…

 

 

 

A.N// Hellooo~~

I hope you like it:D

And thanks to ' kmjcsd ' , ' Chr0meHearts ' , ' saghmet ' and one more person for upvoting

you know I owe you much and I love you more than that^^ 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe please:D

Have a nice day~~