Chap.1

Deadly Thoughts

 

 “So, she is the new girl? The girl who changes her school every year…”

 

“Yeah, she’s weird though…”

 

“But she looks cute.”

 

“Yah! Stay away from her. She looks like a trouble.”

 

“But…I think it makes her somehow…hot?”

 

“Yeah, whatever but if she causes trouble, don’t run to me.”

 

“You know, I will”

 

“Jerk…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey! You’re the new girl, right? I’m Naeun, let’s be friends.” Naeun smiled warmly. She had a love for people. She was friendly actually. Too friendly…

 

Minhee smirked a little bit. “Let’s…not. Leave me alone.”

 

She was, well, not friendly. Not at all…

 

Naeun froze for a second and gulped. She fixed her clothes and left without saying a word. That was Minhee’s choice to be all alone. Naeun couldn’t do anything about it.

 

Minhee was alone, all the day even at the lunch break, and she was happy about it.

 

She stood up for going her classroom. Suddenly a boy bumped into her. Minhee glared at him with her usual silence. The boy stared at her. “Sorry…I guess” He murmured.

 

Minhee smirked. “I don’t care and I’m sure about it.” Then she left him all dumbfounded.

 

The boy sighed and looked at his friends who were laughing at him. “I was right Jongin, she IS trouble.”

 

Jongin nodded with satisfaction. “Yeah, and I was right too, Luhan. She is hot!”

 

Luhan sighed. “Yeah, in a demonic way.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Study! Don’t think! Study! Don’t think!” Minhee was talking to herself at her house. It was a little flat and she was alone like always.

 

“Okay…Let’s try some math.” She sighed. She was really good at it because she was always studying.

 

These days she was looking for a job too, because she had to keep herself busy. Always…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“She will be your classmate. Take care of her. Do you want to say something, darling?” Mrs. Kwon asked to the girl. The girl smiled slowly. “I hope we have a nice year, sir.”

 

Mrs. Kwon blinked slowly and scanned the whole class.

 

“Um…Okay, Minhee. You…can sit with Sehun.” She pointed at a boy who is sitting beside an empty seat.

 

Minhee nodded slowly and walked towards her new seat. Sehun was watching her carefully. Actually whole class was watching her carefully.

 

Mrs. Kwon cleaned . She was a Biology teacher. “Okay kids, today we’re going to talk about cells. Cell membrane is…”

 

She started to talk-teach. Minhee was listening and taking notes silently.

 

Sehun gulped and focused his book, actually tried to focus. He could still hear Jongin’s and Luhan’s words. ‘Hot’ and ‘trouble’… I guess it’s true…But she looks innocent at the same time…

 

When the bell rang Mrs. Kwon stopped and smiled at her students. “Have a good day, kids!” She beamed happily and left the classroom.

 

The students were used to it anyway; they started to leave the classroom one by one, too.

 

Minhee turned to Sehun. “What?” She asked with a straight voice.

 

Sehun gulped and stuttered. “Um…n.nothing…Why?”

 

Minhee raised an eyebrow. “Sure? Are you perfectly sure?”

 

She raised her voice a little bit, too. Now some students were watching them.

 

Sehun nodded. “Um…of course I am. What’s the problem anyway?”

 

Minhee sighed and widened her eyes. “You watched me during the whole lecture. It bothered me. That’s the problem.”

 

Sehun looked away and murmured. “No, I did not!”

 

Minhee rolled her eyes. “Whatever…But, stay away from me…”

 

She stood up and left without any hesitation. She looked angry.

 

Sehun sighed. Yeah, scary man…So scary…