Chap. 4

Deadly Thoughts

 

 Minhee’s shift just started an hour ago. She had looked for a job and she had found it in her second day. Not that hard, huh?

 

She was a waitress in a local café and it was good. She was busy and she liked that feeling.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan wanted bubble tea. He wanted it bad. When his phone started to ring, he was coming in a café to drink bubble tea.

 

“Yeah, what is it Sehun?” He asked with a bored voice. He was already sick of their idiot bet.

 

“You know, you still didn’t anything for winning, right?”

 

Luhan sighed. “So what?”

 

“You want to win…right?” Sehun asked with an uncertain voice.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Yeah, of course. Who wants to become a puppet? And the worse the puppet master is one of that dumb team… Think about it…”

 

Sehun sighed. “Good…But Baekhyun told us he nearly won.”

 

Luhan stopped listening to his friend to find a table. He found one and sat down.

 

“Sehun, I don’t…”He froze because he saw her, the new waitress. She is here…

 

“I’m hanging!” He said and hanged up without waiting an answer.

 

Sehun sighed. He’s gonna so lose…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“What would you like to drink, sir?” Minhee asked like she always did.

 

Luhan blinked slowly. “Did…you remember me?”

 

Minhee looked surprised. She never did that. I don’t remember people…

 

“Probably you’ve mistaken me…” Luhan cut her words.

 

“We’re going to the same school.”

 

Minhee nodded slowly. “Possible. What should I bring to you, sir?”

 

Luhan gave her a confused look. “I’m Luhan.” He said while smiling a bit.

 

Minhee nodded again. “And you want to have…”

 

Luhan sighed. “Bubble tea, with yoghurt and blackberry.”

 

Minhee took note and left Luhan alone.

 

Why is she like that? I just want to be friend…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

When Minhee finally brought his bubble tea Luhan grabbed her wrist. “You didn’t tell me your name.”

 

Minhee nodded. “Yes, I didn’t” Then she bowed. “Bon appetite!” And she left Luhan dumbfounded.

 

Whatever, don’t care Luhan…Just drink your bubble tea…Don’t care that girl…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It was a sunny day. Minhee sighed and tried to remember that guy. I should give him his shirt. What was his name? Damn it, Minhee…Just focus for once…

 

She stepped in the cafeteria and looked for the boy. Short, smiley and weird…

 

Then she saw him. Yes! Finally…

 

She slowly got closer to their table. “Um…Sorry?” She murmured.

 

Then all of the heads looked at her. “Oh, Minhee-sshi! You’re here!” Baekhyun beamed happily.

 

Minhee widened her eyes. Did I tell him my name? Well, who cares? In a school everyone knows weird ones…

 

“Yes, I want to give you your shirt.”

 

Baekhyun nodded and smiled again. “Do you want to eat with us?”

 

“No, thanks.” She said it fast and gave him the plastic bag. Baekhyun took at and sighed. “And it’s your jacket.”

 

“You can have it.” Minhee said it and aimed to leave.

 

“Hey…Minhee-sshi!” She stopped when she heard a voice. She looked at him.

“Do I know you?” He looks familiar…

 

“Yes, I’m Luhan. Yesterday we met, remember?” Luhan said with a ‘duhh’ voice.

 

Minhee nodded. “Um…Yes, right.”

 

The other ones were watching. Minhee didn’t recognize any of them. Sehun cleaned his throat. “Umm…We’re classmates…”

 

Minhee raised an eyebrow then she nodded. “Oh, right you’re the weird one. The one who watches me all the lesson.”

 

Sehun reddened. “I…didn’t!” He said again.

 

Jongin chuckled. “Yeah, I’m sure Sehun…” He made fun with him.

 

 Chanyeol raised his hand. “You saved my cat!”

 

Minhee looked confused and then rolled her eyes. “I’m leaving.” She said without any emotion.

 

“See you later!” Baekhyun shouted at her behind then he turned to his friends. “Just shut up, okay! You are ruining everything.”

 

Jongin rolled his eyes. “That girl has a poor memory…”

 

All of them slowly nodded. “But I can still win losers!” Baekhyun shouted again and kept eating his food.

 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it

Don't forget to comment and subscribe

Have a nice day~~ ^^