Chap. 5

Deadly Thoughts

 

 Luhan thought about it a lot. Finally he decided to go to the café again. It was a chance for him. I love bubble tea and she works a café that sells bubble tea…It is destiny, yeah right…

 

He came in and sat down on a table again. When Minhee came, he stayed still and wait for her realization but he was wrong.

 

Minhee just looked at him and asked his order.

 

Luhan sighed. “Um…I…want a chocolate bubble tea.” He mumbled.

 

Minhee nodded and left him alone again.

 

What should I do? She is like a robot…with a poor memory? She doesn’t even remember us because she doesn’t care us.

 

When she came again Luhan thanked to her. “Um…You remembered me this time, right?” He asked.

 

Minhee looked at him with a blank expression.

 

“I guess we’re at the same school…”She talked with an uncertain voice.

 

Luhan nodded happily. Not that bad…

 

“Yes, I’m Luhan, Minhee-sshi.”

 

Minhee nodded. “Do you want something else, sir?”

 

Luhan did a mental face palm. “No, thanks Minhee-sshi.” He talked with sadness. This girl is impossible…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Good Morning, Minhee-ah!” Jongin cheered happily. Minhee stared at him. “Do I know you?”

 

Jongin chuckled. “Of course! I’m Jongin.”

 

Minheen nodded slowly. “Okay. What do you want?”

 

Jongin smiled. “I just want to be friend with you.”

 

“No.” Minhee said without any emotion and left Jongin dumbfounded.

 

Sehun came to his side and giggled. “Surprisingly, she doesn’t want to be friend with you. What a plot twist!”

 

Jongin glared at him. “No one can resist my perfection. You’ll see…”

 

Sehun chuckled. “Yep! I want to see!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“Hey, Minhee-sshi! Can you…um…help me?”

 

Minhee threw a glance at him. “Who the hell are you?” She questioned. What is going on? Did I win a lottery? Why everyone wants to talk with me?

 

“I’m Chanyeol! You saved my cat.”

 

“I hate cats.” Minhee murmured.

 

Chanyeol laughed awkwardly. “Well, I don’t like either. It was a gift.”

 

Minhee shook her shoulders. “What do you want from me?”

 

“Um…I heard your physics…is so good. I at it. Can you help me?”

 

Minhee stared at him to see he’s serious or not. “Are you kidding me?” She asked in disbelief.

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath and shook his head. “Of course not! My mom is so angry but I really don’t understand it. Please help me!” He bowed.

 

Minhee sighed. “No, I’m busy.”

 

Chanyeol sulked. “Please! I give you everything you want.”

 

Minhee smirked. “I have everything already. You can’t give me anything else.”

 

Chanyeol pouted this time. “But…”

 

“Go and talk with the teacher. Maybe he can help you.” Minhee murmured and left him.

 

Chanyeol messed his hair. Ugh…It’s harder that I thought…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Minhee-sshi! Wait for me! Minhee-sshi!”

 

Minhee gritted. What the is going on!!

 

She turned and saw a short boy. “I…I wanted to give it to you. You didn’t accept it yesterday.”

 

Minhee sulked. “I didn’t because I can’t wear something that has already been worn by somebody else.” I can’t let my stuff’s having someone else’s remembrance…

 

Baekhyun smiled. “Um…It’s a new one actually. I thought you didn’t accept it because…well, that reason and I bought the same.”

 

Minhee took a deep breath and took that jacket. “Okay, thanks.” It will go to the dustbin…

 

While she was leaving, Baekhyun shouted after her. “I’m Baekhyun by the way! Thanks for everything!”

 

Minhee gritted again. I don’t want to know you or somebody else…

 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe^^