Chapter 7

Nerds Undercover

*Not edited. Sorry T_T*

You scrunched up your face, trying to ignore the annoying noises that came from downstairs. It was weird that you could hear it all the way from your room since you're house was quite big. Wait, scratch that, your house is really big! It was a three story house, a bit renaissance type of mansion with random marble figurines standng in random places. The curtains were usually red and gold while the floors were mahogany brown. The sofas had a royal, Egyptian look completing the fancy mansion. There were huge picture frames hanging on the wall, filled with your face which you found very embarrassing. It looked like it was your tomb or your house of fame, something like that. Basically everywhere you look, you'd see your face. Period!

You've always thought your house looked like a museum. Plus the fact that only 5 of you lived there added to the whole haunted, historical type of look. You actually swore you saw a ghost once. That was the reason why you moved from room to room every month, forcing Sunghun to move everything on his own. Luckily your house had about a twenty empty guest rooms so Sunghun would never run out of anything to do.

Your room was the only normal looking place in your house. In the middle stood a normal but very fluffy bed with very fluffy, pink blankets and very fluffy, pink pillows. The wall was painted pink and the shelves were filled with rows and rows of stuffed toys. There were cute penguins, bears, cats, dogs and probably all the animals in the planet except the eyes were abnormally wider, making it even cuter. Near the window was a pink study table filled with books, neatly aligned with the vase filled with pink tulips. The huge flatscreen TV on the wall was framed with a pink, fluffy scarf. The sofa in front of it was pink, so was the carpet, the curtains and the blinds. So uhmm basically the whole room was pink. That's normal right? 

It didn't suit your character, well atleast Gee's character, you knew that very well but you have always been fond of cute things. Ever since your mom had turned you to a spoiled princess the moment you were born, you became Princess Angel. Every cute thing you layed your eye on, you just had to have it, no buts, it was yours. Full stop! Gee though... uhm was a little bit different. She hated cute stuff, she found it annoying and most of all pink was disgusting. That was the Gee you created, a stronger woman, Angel was no more. 

Your father had never been fond of living with a lot of people, it made him feel cramped. Well obviously that explains why only five of you live in a museum. Sunghun tried convincing him to get bodyguards, butlers and maids numerous times but he never agreed to it. He believed that Mrs. Jeong and Mr. Jeong, who were his parents were more than good enough. It was hard for him to trust people which made Sunghun responsible for everything, especially you. 

The clanging sound interrupted your thoughts, making you sit up abruptly. You turned your head, searching for your phone that was buried either under your blankets or under your bed. You shuffled around, your bed made creaking sounds as you felt the ground blindly, hoping you'd find your phone soon.

"Yes!" you screamed loudly when you finally found your phone. You closed your eyes for a second as you took a deep breath before you clicked it and the time flashed before you. "4:30AM." 

You sat back up and ruffled your hair furiously, kicking your feet and punching the air. You threw your phone and it landed safely on your pink carpet. You let out a long, tiring sigh before your head bobbed up and down, still needing a few hours of sleep. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt your little girl moment." a voice cleared his throat and your body automatically grabbed the blanket to hide your body. You eyed the man peeking through the small gap of your pink door, a huge grin plastered across his face. 

"Don't you know how to knock!" you spat at him, raisng a brow as he entered your room comfortably then closed the door behind him. He made a creepy penguin walk before his body landed on your bed tiredly. "Get off!" 

You tried kicking him off your bed but instead he grabbed the other end of your blanket then wrapped it around him. He snuggled his nose into the blanket, smelling the flowery scent on your pink blankets as he closed his eyes shut.

"I'm telling Mrs. Jeong that you went into a woman's room without permission!" you warned him as you tried pulling the blankets away from him with all your strength. 

"Gosh I'm scared!!!" he gasped loudly, wrapping his hand around his mouth while his eyes widened exaggeratedly. "You know I'm not scared of Umma, and besides...." 

He sat up slowly, eyeing you as he did so. He looked like a mummy sitting up from his grave as he eyed you like a big pedo. 

You raised a brow at him, unaware of what plan that could be lingering in his mind at the moment. By the look on his face, you knew he had more than a plan. You had always hated that look since you knew you'd either end up being a bacon wrapped sausage or his personal hugging teddy bear. Either way you knew you were dead. 

Without warning, he pulled the blanket really hard making you screech with fear. Automatically, you wrapped your arms around your body as if he was about to devour you. When both of you were younger, it was normal that he'd sleep over in your room but him being 24 and you 22, it wasn't a good idea. 

"Aigoo this little girl! With those pajamas you have the courage to call yourself a woman!" he chuckled loudly, as he stood on the bed hovering over your tiny figure. He wriggled his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest.

Knowing the old Sunghun, you thought he'd never grow since he was about the height of your shoulder when you first met him as a child. And the fact that he was 2 years older than you back then and of course 'till now duh, everybody thought he'd be the size of a dwarf. Well the 6ft Sunghun proved them wrong.

"And this room is too bright, it's hurting my eyes!" he complained as he finally sat down at the edge of your bed. You felt your neck crack, aching from looking up to the immature Sunghun. 

"What's wrong with my pajamas?" you questioned curiously, looking down at your pink pajamas.

Your hair was tied up really high to a messy bun. It looked like you had a bowl of pot noodles on your head but you believed it was cute. Your pajamas consists of a pink, fluffy jumper with a small hood at the back. In the middle of the jumper was a cartoon character, most likely a duck that had a huge pink bow on its head, honestly he couldn't tell. The short, loose denim shorts was probably the only normal looking thing that you were wearing. 

"I thought it was cute." you murmured quietly, turning your head to hide that cute pout that formed on your face unintentionally.

Suddenly, a soft hand landed on your skin, pinching your pink cheek. 

"Aigoo...it looks cute on you okay?!" he chuckled as he pinched your cheek quite painfully. You knew it would probably leave a mark but you couldn't care less about that. 

Sunghun knew every single thing about you. From small habits like biting your nails when your shy to taking the bus when something was troubling you. After 12 years of knowing you, of course he should know all of that. You basically lived together more than half of your life. He had been your older and sometimes your younger brother these past few years and you were grateful for that. Without him, life would have been so hard for you. Without him, you wouldn't have been able to let that guy go. 

"Hello?! Mr. Jeong to Mrs. Jeong!" he waved his hand in front of your face, tryng to regain your attention.

At first you just smiled at him, still oblivious of what he had just said. After a few seconds, your eyes began to widen and your face reddened drastically. 

"Whaaaatttt!" you screeched, slapping his hand that was still on your cheek before you ran to the other end of the room. 

His eyes moved back and forth from where you were sitting on earlier to where you were standing at the moment. Even you couldn't believe it yourself. You ran so far within a few seconds, and sports wasn't your thing especially running then how did you reach the other end of your room so quickly? (A/N: Yes your room is that big!)

"That's probably the best reaction yet!" he bursted out laughing, wrapping his arms around his aching belly.

He couldn't believe what he just saw. The reason why she always lost in chasing when they were young was because the girl couldn't run. Litterally, couldn't run! She'd run a few steps yes but then she'd either tumble, trip or give up. Winning chasing against her eventually became boring. 

"Go away! I have to get ready!" You yelled really loudly, ruffling your hair furiously as you did so. 

"Aigoo no need to get so angry." he raised both arms as he walked backwards towards the door. He knew he hit the wrong chord so it was a die or live situation. 

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now Go!" you waved your hand, flashing him the most innocent but very fake smile you could do. He rolled his eyes before he turned the door knob. 

"Ah yeah I almost forgot..." he raised his index finger as if he was a five year old who had just came up with a bright idea. "Make sure you tell oppa who made you take the bus yestereday." 

Your eyes widened, caught off guard by his sudden older brother attitude. Your cheeks instantly turned red once again before it could fully recover from the other attack earlier. You turned around immediately, trying to avoid his gaze. You didn't want him to see you like that though he already have, probably more than a thousand times.

"I just couldn't bear to see your annoying face." you explained, stuttering badly as you did so.

You had your back facing him so you couldn't see the worry in his eyes. He was genuinely concerned, he knew there was only one reason why you could've taken the bus but he had a slight hint of hope that the reason was something else. He wanted you to forget him maybe then he'd see you smile once again. 

"So what if I'm ugly? But whoever did that to you, I'll make his face uglier than mine. So just tell oppa okay?" he reassured you as he smiled at your very pink back. When you heard the door close, you let out a big tiring sigh. 

"I'm sorry Sunghun oppa." you whispered, feeling the stinging pain in your chest that never faded away. 

Three whole years and yet it seemed as if you were on that same spot, watching his figure slowly get smaller until it finally disappeared. You couldn't do anything but reach out for that empty space. Your voice was missing and you couldn't scream.

"Don't cry.." you convinced yourself, feeling that bulk of air at the back of your throat. "I can do this!" You took a deep breath before you stomped to the bathroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"She's here!" once again you were welcomed by loud gasps and annoying stares. 

You rolled your eyes at them before you crossed your arms in front of your chest. If there were bad guys chasing after you and you try hiding in the University, you'd get caught the moment you took a step into that gate. It'd be similar to other places but atleast then it would less exaggerated. 

Unlike these people who watched you intently, the others did their best to avoid your gaze while most of them would do both. You couldn't even tell why would they do that. Yes you knew you were pretty but there were a lot of pretty girls out there, then why only you? Because you're a supermodel? You thought you just got in because of your father's name. Basically you believed you were the same as everyone else. 

What you didn't know was, that myterious aura around you made you stand out from the rest. How you'd walk and seem like you didn't see anybody around you, like you built a wall and because of that they want to get in. When you daydream, you bloom like a rose and when you smile, you light up their hearts. No it wasn't just because you were extremely beautiful, it was also because there was something about you they couldn't put their fingers on and they were more than willing to find out. 

"I have that shirt!" you heard a girl squeal, happy about the fact that she had the same taste as you, a famous supermodel. 

You looked down slightly, trying to remember what you had put on that day since you wear whatever you lay your eyes on first. Well that was a bit of a lie since the first would always be the cute ones at the right side of your humongous closet, so basically it was the second set of clothes you lay your eyes on. 

You were wearing a simple but very fit white tee, showing off your alluring curves. For the bottom you had a dark blue, skinny jeans on which again shows off your daring curves. Only then you found out how you were probably wearing the simplest set of clothes you have ever worn in the University.

Your hair was still soaking wet as if you had just gotten out of the shower which was true. You kinda fell asleep in the bathtub for one and a half hour so you had no time to do your hair or apply makeup but still your beauty was enchanting. 

You kept walking as you felt the cold air whip against your back. Some of the water from you hair must have transferred to your white tee. You quickly walked towards your building and found your first class. 

"You're back!" a pretty girl waved at you, flashing you a pretty smile.

"So are you." you replied politely. You nodded slightly, acknowledging her greeting before you sank tiredly in your seat. Like you said, there were a lot of pretty girls in the University like Uee then why were they only bothering you? 

"Atleast I was only gone for a day unlike other people." she giggled, resting her chin on her pal as she faced your direction.

"Don't start I already got a painful greeting from someone who thought I was gonna die yesterday." she opened to ask you who you were talking about but she closed them immediately after realising who it could be. Well they both knew there was only one person who could hang around you so comfortably apart from his cousin Uee.

She made a painful expression, slightly feeling the embarrassment you must have felt yesterday because of Jo Kwon. You knew each other that much.You gently flicked your hair and a drop of water splashed on her cheek. 

"Your hair is dripping wet. Is it raining outside or something?" she wiped the water off her face with the back of her hand before she giggled once again.

You have always envied Uee for being so open and honest about herself when you had to lie about everything. 

"I was too lazy to dry it." you lied while you gathered your hair together. Even when you didn't ask, she immediately handed you a hairtie.

You flashed her a small smile as you accepted the offer. You tied your hair up to a high, messy bun effortlessly but not as high as you do when you were at home. Even though you were wearing simple clothes, no makeup and messy updo, you looked like an elegant princess. In fact Uee thought you looked evern prettier that way, very angelic and natural.

"I heard we have 10 new colleagues." she moved closer to you, making sure you could hear her whisper.

"Actually that reminds me..." your eyes widened, suddenly feeling excited as you remembered something very interesting. 

"Hey you guys!" you stood up, pointing at the three guys that were standing at the corner of the room who had been eyeing her ever since she enetered. 

They pointed at themselves, confused if The famous Soo Angelica was actually talking to them. 

"Yes you three." you rolled your eyes as you gestured for them to come towards you. Their expression changed from being confused, to being scared to finally being happy when you smiled.

"Gee I'm a big fan." One of the guys squealed like a little girl when he was only a step away from you. He made a very annoying expression and you wanted to smack his face so badly but you knew it wasn't the right time. 

"What can we do for you Ms. Soo?" the other guy cleared his throat as he pulled the collar of his shirt, suffocating because of your mere presence. 

"Gee's fine." you smiled seductively as you took a step closer to them. You felt them freeze as you become closer. You could almost hear their heartbeats if the room wasn't loud enough. 

"What can we do for you Gee?" he repeated, inspectng every corner of your face. It was the first time he had gotten so close and he couldn't help but feel that you look even prettier close up, especially without make up.

"Can you do me a very small favour?" you smiled innocently, fluttering your lashes at them. Who would be able to say no to that? 

"Anything for you Gee." they all screamed together, almost breaking your eardrums. 

"Oh how sweet.." you reached out your hands and it landed gently on the guy's collar. You pulled it hard making him yelp in surprise but he couldn't do anything. Slowly you pulled him closer and whispered into his ear. "It'll be our secret."

 

 

Author's Note: 

I know it's still a bit boring since I'm only trying to introduce you to each character and their relationships. Atleast now you know how close Sunghun and Gee (you) are.

Comments are MORE THAN LOVED <3

 Yes I am in love with Nana <3