Chapter 10

Nerds Undercover

*Not edited. Sorry T_T*

Only the first half of the day was finished yet they felt as if they had been running around all morning. First of all they were covered in pink paint, well actually their asses were. Though it was clearly noticeable, nobody paid attention to them. Everyone was afraid to experience your fury while the others were just pure s thinking that their dorkiness would rub off on them.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked unexpectedly, making Jongin freeze in spot. 

"Nowhere hyung." he lied and the group could obviously tell he wasn't telling the truth. 

From the way he rolled his eyes to avoid their gazes and the way he was fidgeting with his feet, it was obvious he was hiding something.

"Why are you hiding Kyungsoo's chicken behind your back then?" Baekhyun raised a brow, trying his best to stop laughing.

Jongin looked like a cute 5 year old kid who disobeyed his parents so excuses were the only means of escape. 

"Yeah you woke me up so early." Kyungsoo cried out, still not over the fact that he had only 3 hours of sleep and it was Jongin's fault. 

"I-I..." he stuttered as he searched for an excuse that was probably buried somewhere in his head he just couldn't find it yet.

His cheeks were glowing red as he bit his bottom lip painfully.  

"I bet he just want to stuff himself in a corner somewhere." Chanyeol chuckled loudly, making the situation worse for Jongin who was already about to piss his pants from thinking of an excuse. 

"You didn't eat breakfast either?" Kris asked curiously, his brows furrowed as he walked closer to Jongin. 

He started inspecting Jongin's red face as he rubbed his chin, confused. 

"Yifan STOP sniffing him! You look like a weirdo." Luhan complained as he pulled Kris away from Jongin who was probably weirded out even by his own hyung. 

"If you keep eating behind your backs you'll get cute, chubby cheeks like me." Xiumin announced brightly, squeezing his own soft cheeks. 

"So vain." Lay rolled his eyes playfully, making sure Xiumin caught him mocking him. 

"Where did Jongin go?" Chen's eyes widened as the figure that was beside him earlier had disappeared.

They were all too focused on mocking each other they couldn't realise he must have been gone for a while. 

"Aish that kid!" Luhan ruffled his hair playfully, chuckling since Jongin managed to outsmart them. 

"Did they see me?" he whispered to himself, hiding behind the leafless tree beside the door. 

He inspected each corner of the hallway as he walked backwards slowly. It was good a thing that the place was empty because if not, he'd look like a stupid criminal. 

He lifted the bag of chicken and he smiled widely. Success!

He spinned around and he felt something bump into him hardly. He almost managed to grab onto the branch but he wasn't quick enough and immediately he fell frontwards. 

"Umph!!" he heard a soft, gentle voice groan into his ears. 

He could feel something heavy on his hand and he was so sure he must have scraped himself. His knee and elbow was aching as he landed on the ground hardly. 

A sweet scent lingered in his nose as he slowly opened his eyes only to meet a beautiful pair. 

For a few seconds they stared into each other's eyes, still unaware of their position. 

Your dark brown eyes felt as if it could see right through him. Your small cute nose and her pink, soft lips. All of it added up to your natural beauty. 

"Get off!" you yelled as you struggled to push him off you. 

Your whole body was aching since that was the second time you have fallen that day and it was only 8am. You knew then you were up for a long, tiring day once again. 

"Sorry." he murmured as he easily lifted himself off you. He was genuinely sorry about what happened but instead it sounded like he was just forced to say it. Cockass.

You sat up immediately, finding it hard to get up on your feet. 

"Here." he reached out his hand in front of your face. 

"I can get up myself." you huffed irritatedly, leaving his helpful hand hanging in the air. Without muttering a word, you walked away leaving him speechless once again. 

"If only you don't let your mouth do the work." he chuckled quietly, glancing at your perfect back as you speed walk away. 

He turned around and began walking towards his destination when your figure finally faded away. 

"Hello." as soon as the puppy saw him, it started jumping up and down and waving its tail excitedly.

"So you do remember me." he chuckled brightly, patting the puppy's head gently. "I've got something for you."

He took out the chicken drumstick he forced Kyungsoo to make that morning. The little puppy started barking immediately, sticking his tongue out as he watched Jongin hold the chicken piece. 

"You're a hungry little boy aren't you?" he chuckled once again, finally letting the puppy have the chicken he had been protecting since that morning. 

"Something smells sweet." he murmured, sniffing the air, inhaling the sweet, flowery scent.

As he watched the puppy eat, he noticed the untouched sandwhich at the corner of the box.

He couldn't help but laugh at his own imagination, trying to paint a picture of what the puppy's other carer looked like. Certainly he or she was very creative and quite lacking in the head for making the dog a sandwhich.

Only then he noticed how the handkerchief had changed too. This time it was a yellow hadkerchief. The edges were embroidered with little flowers and leaves and at ther corner, the same initial was still there.

"S, A. I wonder who you are." he sighed loudly, furrowing his eyebrows as he tried to think of who this SA could be. 

After a few seconds he gave up and gently placed it on the box again. Then he noticed something on the back of it. 

"Paint...pink paint.. finger print." 

Swiftly he turned his head around and stared at the place where he encountered you. Furrowing his brows he looked back at the handkerchief and tightened his grip around it. 

"It couldn't be....right?" 

 

 

Author's Note: 

Does he know? Dun dun dun. Fail chapter T_T anyway enjoy :)

Comments are MORE THAN LOVED <3

 He definitely wants a kiss from me :*