Chapter 15

Nerds Undercover

*Not edited. Sorry T_T*

"Whoa! Is the world about to end or am I seeing the Angelica Soo smiling?" Jo gasped exaggeratedly, as if up all the oxygen surrounding them. 

"Good morning to you too." You giggled lightly as you shook your head at his creative morning greeting.

Jo suddenly stopped walking, raising his hands up abruptly before he began pulling his own hair. His eyes were about to pop out of his skull as he continuously slapped his own face.

You wondered what the hell was he trying to do? Give himself a V-line shaped face or was he just having one of his moments once again? Either way you knew it was too early for that. Too early to ruin your super duper mood.

"OMAGASH She's being nice!" he suddenly shrieked really loudly, making everybody else who wasn't already looking put all their focus on the both of you.

It was like he was pointing at you like you were some guilty criminal or some rare animal who had escaped the jungle. Plus the Tarzan noise he was making wasn't something anybody could easily ignore. The only thing he needed at that moment is a rope hanging from a tree and a monkey with a banana then he'd be the perfect actor.

"Jo you're embarrassing yourself." Uee whispered awkwardly, a weird grin plastered across her face as she did so.

"That's not unusual though." You giggle brightly as if you were acting in some commercial.

"G..Gee.." you stopped giggling as you watched a guy walk towards you.

He was very tall, maybe a six footer and he definitely had an above average face. You could see his moderately built body through the tightness of his black leather jacket. He looked like one of those flower boys yet with a hint of bad boy here and there. Basically, he was a very good looking guy.

"Hmm?" You raised your brows, biting you bottom lip as you watched him open his mouth then close it again.

Everybody gasped simultaneously, covering their mouths with surprise.

They couldn't believe their eyes. The Soo Angelica actually replied to someone, even if it was a faint humm. Usually you'd just ignore them or roll your eyes at them or even that one time when you just pointed at the dude's face then began laughing like a witch. The poor guy ended up going home thinking of having plastic surgery though he was quite a handsome guy.

Most of the guys who had the guts to come up to you and talk to you were one of the most good looking guys in your university. Some of them came from other colleges who transferred because of the rumour that a super hot model attended that university. That was the effect you had on people yet you didn't even know that.

"I just wanted to give y-you..." he paused, clearing his throat as he reached out to his back, as if reaching for something.

"Give me what?" you asked quite curiously though your expression remained unchanged.

Uee could hear someone whisper "that's three words!" from the crowd. Even Uee was more than surprised, those were three words. Three words! It was hard enough to even hear you say okay or a simple yes or no but those three words were shocking.

"You're right there is something going on." Uee whispered to Jo who had his mouth wide opened, while one of his eyes began blinking uncontrollably.

"Give you this." he smiled daringly that any normal girl could immediately fall in love with, as he handed you a long-stemmed, red rose.

Everybody watched nervously as you stared at the red rose. Some where even biting their nails while some were grabbing some random person's hand.

"Omo he's gonna get killed!" Jo jumped lightly, almost as if happy an excited that the poor guy will be killed by none other than you.

You didn't know why but you felt your arms reach out for it and you felt you body pull it out of his hand. Everybody held their breaths as bit by bit his smile widened until it finally became yours, all yours.

"Thanks." you muttered shyly, still unable to comprehend why you did what you just did.

"Am I sick or did that just happen?" Uee whispered lifelessly, her eyes wide opened as she stared at you.

She shook her head a few times, slapped her face lightly and felt her own neck since she might have had a heart attack without her even knowing. Or she must've been still asleep in her bed and she was dreaming. That didn't happen right? Right?

"You're welcome!" he scratched the back of his head as he smiled handsomely. "Maybe you and I could..."

Before he could finish, he was suddenly pushed down and shoved into the ground. Suddenly you could see a big crowd marching towards you and ech one of them were holding one or two flowers in their hands, some even had a huge bouquet of flowers. One by one they handed it to you and you smiled shyly at each and one of them.

"You really are even prettier close up." a cute chubby guy wearing glasses chuckled excitedly while you just nodded at him gratefully.

"What are you doing Gee?" Uee stuttered, lucky enough to have the energy to even say anything while Jo Kwon was still standing there like a drooling statue.

"Just help me." you begged cutely, grabbing the crowds heart even more.

"I didn't know Angelica could be cute too!" you heard someone announce brightly.

You couldn't do anything but just stand there, frozen. You felt your ear move, trying to find the soirce of the comment but the crowd was too big to figure out.

"Who. Said. That?!" your grip tightened around the bouquet, almost slicing the bouquet in half.

"Gee?" Uee furrowed her brows, creeped out at the sudden change of atmosphere. "Yeah I have to go to class."

One by one she took a step backwards and the crowd subconciously copie her moves. They knew something was wrong. They could feel it in the air and they could also hear the cracking of the flowers as you strangled them to death.

"WHO SAID THAT?!!!!!" you exploded, throwing everything down to the crowd while your face burned red with anger.

They all bowed their heads, doing their best to avoid your flaring gaze. They knew that was the way to oull your trigger.

"Cute? Pff!! I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT!" you shrieked, the veins on your neck popping out.

You looked at the pile of flowers and without thinking for a moment, you began jumping on it until you were content. The men's hearts crushed as the petals and the leaves fell apart.

You reached down for your bag, and hooked it around your shoulder furiously. Without saying a word, you just walked out of the scene then a few seconds you came back again.

"Clean this mess!" you shouted, stepping on the flower once again before you walked out completely.

"Talk about drama queen." Jo chuckled quietly, suddenly feeling the life return to him. "That's the real Gee."

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

Again another short chapter. Mianhe T_T Inspire me guys! 

Comments are MORE THAN LOVED <3

  Why you do this to me Tao? Why?