Chapter 3

Nerds Undercover

 

 

*Not edited. Sorry T_T*

"Aghhhh I hate them! Hate them! Hate them! Hate them!" you repeated as you ruffled your hair. You threw your bag on the seat next to you while your messed up silky hair went back to its original position. You ignored the eyes that were glued on you as you sank comfortably in your seat right beside the window. 

"I can't believe those losers." you sighed filled with frustration as you curled the loose strands of your hair behind your ear. Taking a deep breath, you finally managed to calm your nerves as your thoughts began to wander off to some other planet once again. That was your biggest problem, you could never seem to pay attention to anything for more than a few seconds. 

You tilted your head as you watched each car pass by. You decided to take the bus home like you usually do when you had something in your mind. Feeling the fresh air on your skin always made you feel a tiny bit better even for a short while. It helped you forget all the pain, the anger, everything you had bottled up inside. 

As each minute pass, your lids became heavier until you fell soundly asleep. 

"Angel wake up." an angelic voice filled your ears, it was so familiar it almost made you believe it was true. It hit that particular spot in your heart, that untouched spot and slowly you could feel the pain, the anger and the sorrow. 

"Angel wake up..." you could hear his soft whisper as he gently touched your skin. Instantly that spot became numb, you felt weak against his firm touch. The pain had disappeared and left you cold and senseless yet it felt good. It was an empty feeling but it felt good.

You wanted to see his face, touch his soft cheeks and stare at his smile. You wanted to call out his name yet you couldn't, as if you had lost your voice. You wanted to scream his name, beg for him to end your nightmare. 

Slowly you could see his face more clearly bit by bit, your eyes adjusting to the bright light as you finally got a whole view of his handsome face. His jaw was prominent and soft, framing his soft cheeks and warm smile. His eyes were shining brightly as her own image reflected in them. It was him. The man you had been longing for all this time.

Everything seemed so real, as if nothing had ever happened. Maybe you were asleep this whole time, maybe it never happened. Maybe he was still holding you tightly as you fell asleep in his arms, humming a beautiful tune into your ears as you buried your face deep into his protective chest. Maybe he never walked away. Maybe he still loves you.

"Shhh Angel it's okay. I'm right here, I promise I'll stay with you forever..." suddenly everything felt cold, your skin was burning hot yet you could feel shivers race down your spine. His voice was deep and firm as his expression darkened. His eyes were flaring red and you could see yourself burning in it. 

You could feel a sharp, stinging pain on your wrist. Something was grabbing you tight and you couldn't escape. You looked down to your wrist only to see a shiny, silver ring wrapped tightly around it, so tight it was bleeding badly. 

"You can never escape me Angel! Never!" he chuckled, lifting his wrist up that was was handcuffed to yours. You wanted to scream but you still couldn't speak. You thought of running away but your legs wouldn't let you, as if even your own body deceived you. Your tears fell onto your cheeks, burning your skin like acid. It was impossible to escape. It was impossible to wake up. 

"Aghhhh!" You shrieked in horror. Your forehead was dripping with sweat and your drenched hair stuck to your skin like glue. Each breath you took was shallow and greedy, you couldn't breathe and your heart was beating madly, wanting to escape your own chest. 

Bit by bit you felt your body regain control and you could see more clearly. You were sitting in a familiar bus on a familiar seat. It was just a dream. You thought you were going to die but it was just a nightmare. You felt relieved but sad at the same time. Why the hell were you feeling sad? Gee shouldn't you be happy that it was only a nightmare. You are alive and breathing then how come? Are you that desperate enough to suffer hell, just to be with him? Are you that stupid? 

"Yes.." you whispered, the tears at the corner of your eye threatened to fall. You felt so weak, so stupid, so angry at yourself for being so freaking desperate. 

"Uhm excuse me but is this seat free?" a sweet but deep voice interrupted your turmoil. You looked up to see where the voice came from, only to be surprised by a baby-faced teenager that was smiling too eagerly at you wearing a high school uniform. 

You looked around, scanning the empty place making sure he realize what you were trying to do. You noticed a group of teenagers wearing the same uniform, glancing at you and the other guy. They were whispering and chuckling to themselves while one had the courage to wink at you. You almost wanted to gag and puke right then and there. Men. You lifted a brow before you returned your gaze back up to this annoying face in front of you. 

"It's taken." you announced simply, the corner of your lip was lifted to a smirk and a brow raised, showing him your infamous hot smile.

"You're so funny" he giggled, eyeing the small handbag that was on the seat beside you. Even without turning your head to look at him, you could feel his stare bore a hole into your face. You could somehow see that goofy smile on his face annoyed you so much you wanted to pull it off his skull. Couldn't he tell you weren't in the mood to flirt with a child?

You decided to ignore him since he was obviously nothing but a weak little boy who saw an attractive toy. All men see women that way anyway. Nothing but a toy you could play with then throw away when they had their fun. They will all leave, like he did.

"Look, I'm sorry for being rude but I noticed you were having a nightmare so I thought maybe you needed a buddy." he smiled innocently, rubbing the back of his neck. You scanned every corner of his face and decided he wasn't bad looking at all. In fact this kid was cute, he had a charming smile that could swoon any normal girl away. But you see the one thing he didn't know was, you weren't a normal girl.

"Aww that's so sweet of you!" you smiled innocently, fluttering your lashes at him. His cheeks turned red instantly, feeling the victory of successfully catching his prey. 

You slowly stood up without disconnecting your gazes. You bit your bottom lip as you grabbed his arm tightly, seducing him with your flirtatious gestures. You could hear his heartbeat as your face neared his. He was so ready for you, so easy to get that it made you furious. Easy guys are completely transparent, they only want one thing anyway, that was what you believed.

" that noona is so hot. I can't believe she likes Dungju. It was so worth breaking up with his ex this morning, that girl was ugly and too clingy. He was playing with her anyway. This one is a hottie, a big catch." you heard one of his friends whisper, chuckling quietly, obviously excited about his friend who apparently caught a big one. 

"Come to me." you heard the kid whisper, his eyes filled with lust and thrist as he stared at your pink lips. You wanted to hit him so hard but you knew that this kid wasn't even worth the effort. He wasn't worth being slapped by her, it would be too much of a paradise for him. You knew better than to do that. 

"But you know..." you whispered, leaning closer to face so that he could feel your breath touch his own lips. "I don't think that sweet attitude suits ugly liars like you."

His eyes widened as you pulled away from him. His thoughts were jumbled as he tried to understand the situation. He thought maybe his ears were playing with him, maybe he heard wrong. Come on you looked like you were so into him, he must've heard wrong. Right? 

"What? You can't accept it? Well guess what! You are nothing but an ugly . I feel so bad for your ex-girlfiend, you must be a sloppy kisser. Yuck!" you chuckled as you made fake puking sounds. His cheeks were bright red while everybody watched the both of you, most of their attention focused on you. How could such a beautiful and sweet looking girl be so mean?

"I'm sure she's happy you broke up with her, she was just too nice to do it herself. She pitied you even though I'm sure you drowned her with your saliva. Disgusting!" you raised a brow as you bent down to grab your handbag. He stood there, frozen after hearing all the painful insults you threw at him. He couldn't believe it, he was caught off guard. 

You took a step, one after the other until you reached the bus door. The audience's eyes followed your curved figure, still shocked because of what had happened. You turned your head towards the kid, your gaze immediately meeting his and he felt his heart drop and shatter. He couldn't take your cruelty.

"You're all the same." 

 

Author's Note: 

So how is it going so far? opinions please! 

Comments are more than loved <3

   I get now why his name is Oh Sehun. Ohhhhh Sehun.