Chapter 12

Nerds Undercover

*Not edited. Sorry T_T*

"THIS. IS. A. HOUSE?!" Tao's eyes widened as he paused between each word to take a deep breath. 

He couldn't believe the sight of the place which was apparently a house. He thought it looked more like a royal mansion or fancy museum instead of a house. As far as he knew, a house is a place with a living room, a kitchen, a few bedrooms and bathrooms. Definitely like the house he was in. 

"Now I understand why we had to dress up, I'm so glad I got out of those glasses." Tao chuckled, feeling good that he didn't have to stuff himself behind those fake glasses they had to wear. 

They were all told to wear their casual clothes as Exo and not as the new nerds in the University. If only they could attend the University as Exo, life would have been different and definitely more difficult. Basically either people ignore them or drool over them and ofcourse the choice would be the one that involved less saseng fans.

"Even if I work until I'm 90 yearth old I don't think I can afford a houth like this." he pouted cutely as he suddenly felt small against the high ceiling with huge chandeliers hovering over his head. 

"For once in his life, Thethin ith finally right!" Xiumin commented teasingly, earning a painful smack on the back of his head.

"Yah! What wath that for?" Xiumin furrowed his brows as he eyed the too-innocent looking maknae that was whistling quietly to himself.

"Thethun I know it was you and I'm your hyung you know?!" he complained as he rubbed the back of his head, trying to ease the pain but his belly was immediately attacked. 

His body instantly curled up, trying to protect himself from another hit that may be coming his way. He wrapped his arm around his belly as he turned his head to look at the figure that was hovering over his curled up figure. Even if he was standing straightly, taht kid would still be taller anyway so imagine half of Xiumin's height against that giant. 

"I swear Tao I'll use you to kill Thethun!" he moaned loudly, feeling defeated by the two maknaes. Two against one wasn't really a good situation for him. 

"Be quiet Xiumin!" Chanyeol shushed Xiumin absentmindedly, annoyed that Xiumin was entering his thoughts with his loud mouth.

He was enjoying himself as he imagined to be the owner of that house. He could almost see himself running around, floating in mid air. Then out of nowhere a beautiful lady walks in with a tray of strawberry mouses. Her white, silky dress fitted her perfectly built curves. Her pink lips were too delicious looking as he eyes shone brightly. 

"Let's eat honey." she spoke ever so sweetly, her voice soft that shook every nerve in his body. 

"I'll be there baby." he called out, feeling his heartbeat grow stronger every second. 

Suddenly he saw two little kids appear beside her, a little girl and boy who was probably the older brother. 

"Let's eat with the kids.." she smiled humbly as she held the little girl's hand gently, "..Xiumin sweetie." 

He felt his body stiffened as the kids face became more clear. The little girl looked exactly like Xiumin, in fact it seemed like it was Xiumin except smaller and definitely cuter. The little boy was the carbon copy of Xiumin you'd think it was Xiumin, even the height even if that kid was probably only 7 years old.

Ximun's eyes began to water, his lips doing its best to stop frowning as he stared at Chanyeol who had always been on his side had decided to betray him. 

"Uhuhuhuhu Baekhyun!!" he cried out loudly, running towards Baekhyun and landing in his warm arms. 

"Shhh it's okay Xiumin hyung, don't listen to Chanyeol." he patted the back of his head gently, trying to reassure his baby hyung. 

"BWAHAHA Chanyeol gets replaced." Chen mocked Chanyeol irritatingly, earning a killing glare from the older guy. 

"Just don't mind them." Lay suggested quietly, he could already imagine what would happen if Chanyeol reaches the edge. 

"I can't believe Mr. Soo's house is this big." DO spoke up, trying to reduce the tension in the air. 

"I probably won't be able to find Sunghun even if I look around the whole day." Suho chuckled quietly, his eyes landing on an unexpected picture on the wall. 

"Doesn't she look familiar?" Suho raised a brow, suddenly feeling a shiver race down his spine. The girl in the picture looked familiar, too familiar to be a mere coincidence but he still couldn't tell who she looked like. 

It was a girl who was probably in her teenage years. She was wearing a simple pink dress but its simplicity couldn't hide the extent of her beauty. She was smiling brightly as her cheeks glowed pink. She was holding a cute stuffed bunny in her arms as she looked directly into the camera, making it look like she was staring at you. Her hair was long and black, making her look like a lady. and her beautiful face was too much to handle. 

"Yeah doesn't she look like that hot girl in the University?" Chen mentioned awkwardly, feeling unsure if what he thought was wrong. 

"That's Mr. Soo's daughter, Angel." a deep voice interrupted their own thoughts and their eyes landed on the handsome who had entered the room. "She was only 13 in that picture." he smiled warmly, looking at the picture with nostalgia in his eyes. 

"How do you know?" Kris asked curiously, unable to keep his eyes off the beautiful girl in the picture. 

"I took that picture." he chuckled quietly as he scratched the back of his head. 

"WHAAAATTT?" they all called out in unison making him flinch back with shock. 

"Aigoo you gave me a heart attack!" he gasped loudly, placing his palm on his chest as he felt his heart stop beating for a second.

"Yeah I've known Angel for 12 years, we basically grew up together." he announced simply, unaware of the envy growing in the 12 guys hearts. 

"Sunghun is like a son to me and a brother to Angel." a tall figure entered the room and they felt their hearts jump once again. 

"Anyeonghaeseyo." they all bowed politely except Sunghun which surprised all of them. 

"You all look good." he complimented making them bow once again. "Please stop bowing it makes me feel old."

"Did you hear that there's a rumour going around the company calling Angel the Legendary Daughter." Sunghun bursted out laughing, obviously comfortable even in front of the CEO of S.A. Entertainment.

"Really?" his eyes widened before he began laughing loudly like Sunghun, probably even worst since he was almost snorting

"Yeah and apparently she has the hands of an angel and a voice of a million love songs." he almost couldn't finish his sentence as his stomach began to ache because of laughing too much. He couldn't control himself nor could Mr. Soo stop laughing. 

The group looked at them with amusement. This comfortable atmosphere was too shocking for them. Mr. Soo had always been nice but when it comes to monthly assessments and other business events, he looked like he could kill with those almond eyes. Being with him in a room as trainess was similar to hell back then.

"Sorry about that." Mr. Soo managed to calm down before he wiped the tear the fell from the corner of his eye. "Anyway I called you here because I had something to say." 

"SUNGHUN OPPAAAAA!!!!" a high pitched but soft voice filled the room, followed by the loud banging of a closing door. 

"Oh dear." Sunghun chuckled as the sound of footsteps became closer. 

"UHUHUHUHU Sunghun oppa where are you?" you cried out, feeling tired and annoyed at the same time and you knew annoying Sunghun would help you relax. It was cruel but it works all the time. 

"I'm here." he called out, making Mr. Soo smile warmly as he shook his head playfully. 

He missed home so much. Being away even only for a few days was unbearable for him. He couldn't live a day without seeing your face nor could he sleep without the sound of you screaming at Sunghun in the middle of the night. Mrs. Jung's cooking and Mr. Jung's awkward jokes were to be missed as well. That was his family and he couldn't live without them.

"She'll kill me if she finds out I didn't tell her you were coming." Sunghun chuckled, excited to see the look on your face when you see your dear father. 

"Sorry to be rude but who's coming?" Luhan asked humbly, unable to control the curiousity growing in his head. 

"The Legendary Daughter." Sunghun joked making the group gasp loudly at the same time. 

"Sunghun oppa where are youuuuu?!!!" you sang playfully but defintely out of tuned. 

"That's the voice of a million love songs." Sunghun chuckled uncontrollably, not even minding that he was insulting Angel in front of her own father. Instead Mr. Soo laughed along with him, shaking his head as he sighed. "I should go get her." 

Their bodies stiffened and their breathing became ragged as the footsteps became closer. 

*Bang*

The door flew open, wind whipping past Exo's backs as an intimidating aura entered the room.

"That's the hands of an angel." he murmured as he watched you make a fist at him. He was so sure the wall must have cracked with the impact of the door against it. 

"Sunghun oppa I...need...you....APPA?!" your eyes widened as she stared at the handsome figure of your father who looked exactly you beside annoying Sunghun. 

"I'm back baby g-...." before he could finish his greetings you immediately launched yourself into his arms. 

"Appa I miss you so much!!!" you squeezed him tight, burrying your face into his chest. 

The group watched as a tall girl jump on their CEO. Your blonde hair flowing beautifully behind your back. They couldn't see your face since you were hugging your father tightly. Your white shirt was stained with pink paint. 

"Is that?.." Kai's eyes widened, suddenly feeling goosebumps all over his body. Something in him didn't want to believe it but it was too real to deny. 

"Did my baby girl skip business classes again?" your father patted your hair as you took a step back to take a breath. 

"Baby girl? Is that.." Chanyeol whispered to himself, tilting his head as he tried to check who you were.

His heart began beating quickly and hardly as he looked at your side view. He couldn't believe it.

"Nooo...yeah." you giggled innocently, your cheeks glowing red as your father caught you in the act. 

"No way?" Kris swallowed the bulk of air that was trapped at the back of his throat. His eyes were drying up as he stared at your back figure. he couldn't see your face yet something in him knew who it was.

"Aigoo what should I do with you?" he chuckled. "Anyway appa has a surprise for you."

His firm hands landed on her shoulders as he turned her around softly until she faced the group that had been anticipating who you were the whole time. 

"It really is her." Luhan murmured, feeling his heart being pulled by the woman standing right in front of him. 

Her old picture just standing behind her and they could all see the huge difference. The girl in the picture was innocent and beautiful while you looked like you were about to devour them with your hotness and appeal. 

"Exo, meet my daughter, Soo Angelica."

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

Finally she/you meet them as EXO? How would you react? How would EXO react? Stay tuned!!! 

BTW do you like my new posters? Cause I love them kekekeke :P 

Sorry for the late rep as well. Forgive me T_T

Comments are MORE THAN LOVED <3

 I just wanna eat you alive. Not in a cannibalism way, but in hmm hmm way :P so dirty kekekekeke :P