Chapter 1

Nerds Undercover

The bright light shone directly on their faces. Their body already glittered with sweat, travelling down their temples and cheeks, tracing the edge of their prominent jaw lines. Their chest moving up and down rapidly as they caught up with each breath. 

"EXO! EXO! EXO! EXO!" 

Their heartbeats growing stronger and faster as the crowd screams out their names. Their voices wringling in their ears, giving them that tingling sensation on their skins. It was a great feeling. That feeling of excitement and happiness. 

"Who do you love?" a very good looking guy screamed, his famous attractive smile glued on his face making the girls die of a heart attack. 

His tall figure stood in the middle of the stage. His muscular arms emphasised by his tight black leather jacket, adding to the whole bad boy look. A black and white bandana was tied around his head, his hair braided to his scalp, giving a hot bohemian look.

"EXO Kai Oppa!!!!" The heat of the excitement in the arena became even more uncontrollable as they reply the attractive man with the loudest screams.

"We can't hear you!" Another man spoke up, flashing the audience a cute, charming smile. Unlike the other guy, he was wearing a baggy black shirt and knee high shorts. Though his style was less badass, he had more swag than the rest of the group. 

"EXO Chanyeol Oppa!!!" The girls screamed louder, this time it was as if they were using their last breaths. 

The music started immediately, leaving the girls no time to catch their breaths. Their eyes reflecting the green lazers shooting out of the stage up to the sky. The music ringing in their ears as they danced along with the music. 

Their screams became louder as another majestic man took the middle stage. His amazing voice filling up the entire arena, giving goosebumps to those who could hear him. His big eyes and thick lips added to the whole ideal-boyfriend look he had. His hair gelled up and curled like a wave at the top like superman.

The arena suddenly turned dark as the lights were turned off. Everything was pitch black and the audience's hearts started racing impatiently. 

Before the crowd quieted down, one by one fireworks entered the sky escaping the stage. When it finally reached the highest it could go, it separated into small colourful pieces. The audience stared in awe as they scream their hearts out once again. 

The lights quickly flashed on and the music began playing again. The fans quickly returned their attention back to the 12 handsome men performing right in front of them. Theirs hearts almost exploding with happiness, it was the best night of their lives. 

"Good Night Seoul!!!" The fans screamed, begging for more. They waved to their fans one last time, ignoring their protests before one by one they exited the stage.

The tall man who spoke earlier ran up to one of the guys as he wiped the sweat of his forehead with the back of his hand. 

"Well that was scary." He wrapped his arm around the other guy's shoulder as he chuckled, flashing the smaller guy his famous cheesy smile.

"Not as scary as your pedo smile Chanyeol." he elbowed the other guy's side before he walked off with a grin glued on his face.

"Yah I'm your hyung Baekhyun-ah!" Chanyeol faked a pain expression as he rubbed his side carefully. It was painful, but he knew he deserved that. Baekhyun hated skinship and he just happened to use that weakness to annoy the heck out of him.

"I know you love me" Chanyeol quickly ran after Baekhyun as soon as he recovered from his own immaturity. "Kiss me!" he reached his arms out until it landed on Baekhyun's cheeks. Chanyeol made an utterly embarassing kissing face, pouting his lips like an abnormal fish. 

"Yah hyung stop it!" desperately, he pushed Chanyeol's face away from his own with one hand, facepalming his hyung's annoying face. He couldn't do anything else, Chanyeol had a tight hold of his face, it was impossible to escape while Chanyeol made out with his hand. 

"Would you 2 stop flirting please." Suho shook his head as he effortlessly separated the two crazy children. He was so used to their childish behaviour that it was almost boring. It was an everyday thing, nothing new. 

"He started it Suho hyung!" Chanyeol pointed at Baekhyun while making the puppy eye look.

Baekhyun on the other hand ignored his hyung's accusations as he vigorously grated his hand against the wall, trying to get rid of every last bit of Chanyeol's saliva. 

"What the hell just happened there?" There was a clashing sound of breaking glass not far from where they were standing. The atmosphere turned cold as a scary, frustrated voice screamed. 

Immediately, Suho followed where the voice came from, only to be welcomed by a flying jacket aiming for his impressively, aristocratic face. He ducked instantly, trying to avoid the sudden attack. 

Instead, the figure behind him took the shot. The jacket slipped down from his face agonizingly, revealing his most seductive face. The sides of his brown hair were shaved, highlighting his perfect face shape. 

"Sorry Kris." Suho scratched the back of his head as he bit his lower lip in embarassment and relief. 

Expressionless, he continued walking until he was no longer out of sight. His disinterest was obvious from his dramatic walk out. Aishh Kris what should we do with you?

"You almost got as killed! One step and we'd be flying with those damn fireworks." The sudden blackout earlier turned to be a defect, it wasn't part of the routine.

"What's going on?" Suho decided to ignore Kris since the gleaming man with anger standing in front of him was his top priority at the moment.

His gaze moving back and forth from the pertrified figure sitting anxiously on the ground, to the enraged figure standing with his chest moving up and down rapidly. His face was red as he fumed with anger. His huge, fierce eyes looked directly at the terrified man, melting him with fear. 

"Luhan cut it out!" Suho interrupted as he marched towards the scared man, sitting uncomfortably on the ground. It took all of his strength to lift the man up to his feet. He was trembling quite badly as he stared at Suho with pleading eyes. He was scared to death and he knew Suho was his only escape. 

"Suho. He's gone crazy! I told you we should have kicked him out when we could. He's nothing but a careless junk." His voice was high pitched as he severly stuttered misleading words out of his mouth. 

"You're right." Suho whispered, his face was unreadable while his body suddenly became tensed. "This man is nothing but a sore loser." 

"Exactly! Luhan is a big fat loser." The man nodded his head vigorously. His eyes were wide opened with excitement. 

Suho's expression changed alarmingly, a huge evil grin glued accross his enchanting face. His eyes flared with anger as he stared deeply into the man's eyes who immediately became edgy. 

"Who said I was talking about Luhan?" Suho's grip on the man's shoulders tightened, his face became unreadable once again as he kept staring into the man's eyes. 

After a few seconds, he let go of the man before he turned around to walk away without a word, leaving the man shaking with terror. Unanticipatedly, he stopped before he could reach the exit.

"Take him away." he announced, his voice deep and serious. 

Swiflty, security guards entered the room. Effortlessly, they lifted the man off his feet before they dragged him away. 

"No wait! Please!" the man pleaded as he struggled uselessly. The security guards ignored his protests, continuing their mission. "I won't do it again." 

"Wait!" Suho whispered, his eyes remained empty as he stared straight ahead as if he didn't want to see the disgusting figure hanging beside him. 

"I promise Suho!" sweat rolled down his face while a smile slwoly formed on his face. 

"If I ever see that poor, ugly face of yours again.." Suho turned his head towards the man whose body froze immediately with his stare. "I might give it a little makeover." he lifted his fist as he flashed him one last smirk before he was dragged away. 

"I didn't ask for your help hyung." a figure appeared beside him. His eyes were lookings straight ahead while Suho did the same. 

"I didn't expect a thank you either." a small, sincere smile formed on his face before he walked away, leaving Luhan with a humble grin on his face.

 

                                                                                     (An hour later)

 

Loud house music was playing loudly, its bass shaking the dancefloor. Party people took the middle stage, the curves of their hips moved swiftly along with the music. Disco lights stirred the excitement into an uncontrollable, higher level.

That familiar smell lingered in the air, a mixture of sweat, smoke and alcohol in the air. To them it was a homely smell, nothing out of the ordinary. It was their regular, daily life. 

"Let's go Xiumin-oppa!" A tall and fierce looking man grabbed another man who was almost exactly opposite to him. Unlike him, the other man was a lot shorter. He had a chubby, baby face while he had a ferocious type of look. 

"Tao how many times do I to tell you? It's hyung! Unless you want to be an ugly girl you gotta stop calling me that!" Xiumin facepalmed himself mentally. His cheeks were already a shade of pink, slowly becoming red as Tao goofily pulled him to the dancefloor. 

Some followed smoothly, invading the dancefloor with their intimidating faces and impressive moves. All eyes were on them as they showed off their striking dancing skills. Girls eyed them cravingly, their eyes already aiming for which guy to spend the night with.

Two gorgeous guys took the spotlight, their athletic faces looked boastful as they demonstrated their hot dance moves.

"Chen! Look at Lay and Kai showing off again." an alluring man pointed at the two guys who were busting their moves confidently. 

"Show them what your made of Kyungsoo!" Another very appealing man who goes by the name Chen, grabbed Kyungsoo's shoulder only to push him into the crowd.

Without hesitating, Kyungsoo began dancing to the music arrogantly. His big eyes shining in the dark light as he pretended to challenge Lay and Kai to a match. 

Out of nowhere, a hand appeared on Chen's shoulder and he was pulled quite painfully into the match since he probably banged into every person on the dancefloor. Stupid Kyungsoo. 

The crowd became uncontrollable, siding with their own prefered group. Hands were lifted into the air as they joined the powerful dance battle, everyone displaying their own overwhelming skills.

The braver girls, seductively approached them with their own y moves. Their alluring dance moves as they brushed their own body against the guys who was more than willing to accept their offers. 

On the other hand, the older men headed directly to the bar. They sat arrogantly as they ordered their drinks. Some men eyed them jealously, their own dates already drooling over EXO. 

"Vodka shots and San Miguel beers" Luhan ordered, his deep voice attracting more attention than he usually does. His frustrated voice made him sound even more y than he already was. 

Luhan shivered, something felt off yet he couldn't put his finger on it. He felt as if he was being stared at. Well duh everyone was staring at them. No it wasn't that. There was something odd but he decided to ignore it. 

"You gotta lay off the anger Luhan-hyung." Chanyeol chuckled irratatingly as he patted Luhan's back. His attention was mostly focused on the girl that was ogling him ever since he sat down. She was wearing a black, tube dress, fitted to reveal her sizzling curves. She had an above average face though her make up made her seem more attractive than she probably was.

Their drinks arrived shortly. Chanyeol flashed her his most famous, majestic smile as he raised his glass into the air before he drank it with one gulp.

"You're only mine." When Suho finally found out why Chanyeol was acting so excrutiatingly disgusting, he quickly jumped on Chanyeol and planted a kiss on his cheek. His lips barely touched his face but it was more than enough to embarass him. Revenge is the best medicine right?

"Aish hyung!" Chanyeol wiped his cheek with the back of his hand. His face showed more disgust than he intended and Suho almost jumped up victoriously when the girl walked away. 

"Thanks hyung." Luhan raised a brow as he swallowed his second shot. Chanyeol was on his way there anyway so there was nothing wrong with punishing him earlier than he should, and since Suho was more than willing to do it, why not right? 

"I really thought those fireworks would burn us alive." Chanyeol finally recovered from the sudden punishment. He lifted the beer to his mouth and swallowed a mouthful. The firework exploded only a few centimeters away from him since he was at the edge of the stage, entertaining some fans. "I thought my toes would turn into popcorn." 

"It wouldn't have tasted nice." a deep voice chuckled, surprisingly it came from a young faced man. His eye smile was could melt any girl's heart. Yet something about him was challenging, one look and you'll drown. It was amazing how someone so cute could bring out such a pressuring aura. 

"Nobody asked you Sehun, my dearest maknae" he clearly tried his best to emphasise the word maknae. Sehun was the youngest in the group yet he acted like he was one of the eldest. He had  the smile of a beautiful angel but once he become serious, his mature side takes over and don't expect to win against that. 

Sehun's expression changed completely until you could no longer recognise him as Sehun. His eyes flared as he bit his lower lip seductively. The girl who had been staring at him almost fell helplessly, her hunger taking over her. He was more than tempting and she wanted a piece of it. 

"Oh ." Chanyeol's face fell. His eyes flew open as Sehun took a step towards him. His instincts were telling him to run as fast as he could but his feet wouldn't move. He was ting bricks as he watched Sehun take a step one after the other. 

His body finally surrendered to him and he managed to take a step but he wasn't fast enough. 

All he could remember was seeing Sehun's ghostly stare and he felt his life leave his body.Next thing he was choking but not bad off to stop his breathing. 

"You never learn don't you?" Sehun chuckled as he trapped Chanyeol's head between his strong arm and body. Chanyeol had no chance of escape, he knew he couldn't win against Sehun's trap. 

"Sehun I'm sorry." he begged shamelessly but Sehun continued to drag him back to counter. He looked at Suho with pleading eyes but he failed. How could he be so stupid? He just dug a deeper grave. He could see it in Suho's eyes, he had a plan. 

"Chanyeol didn't I owe you something?" his eyes filled with menace, his smile threatening. Chanyeol couldn't do anything but watch Suho join his two hands together, interlocking his fingers apart from both of his index fingers. His hand now shaped like a fake gun, Suho chortled suspiciously. 

Chanyeol eyed him curiously. What was he doing and why was he acting like a dumb five year old? Fake guns wouldn't kill him, in fact it wouldn't even do anything. Then it came to him, his eyes flew open as an inappropriate thought entered his head. 

"No! Suho hyung I was only playing around back then." Chanyeol explained breathlessly, his eyes following Suho who disappeared behind him. He remembered that morning, that morning he never thought he'd regret. 

"A thousand years of pain." Suho chuckled once again. Chanyeol struggled lifeless, but it wouldn't work, Sehun's grip was too strong. 

"No! Please no! UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Chanyeol shrieked, his eyes wide open as the thousand years of pain entered his behind. It wasn't the pain he cared about, it was the embarassment it would cause him. Suho was too cruel to do it publicly

(A/N: Just in case you don't know what a "Thousand Years of Pain" is.. It's this thing where you stick up your fingers in somebody's kekeke :P) 

Finally Sehun let go of Chanyeol and he fell on the ground traumatized. His face looked as if his life was over.

"Hyung that wasn't fair." he wailed, tears building up in his eyes threatening to fall. He looked like a five year old girl who had lost her doll. It was a disturbing sight and the four broke out in laughter. Chanyeol remained stiff, he felt defeated.  

"It's not funny." he sobbed, his face flushed red when he noticed that everybody was staring at him, making him blush even harder if that was possible. 

"Of course not." Sehun managed to calm himself down, only to be attacked by another round of laughter once again. His stomach was aching and he felt breathless as he laughed endlessly. Chanyeol's face was priceless, if only he got it on video.

"Stand up before you make it worse." Kris hooked his arm with his then pulled Chanyeol up on his feet. He looked constipated as he held his breath, trying to stop himself from bursting out laughing again. 

Chanyeol returned to his seat, sulking as he bowed his head down in shame. The whole event repeated in his head over and over again, making him blush even harder. He was almost purple at that point and the four felt a hint of guilt. Chanyeol deserved it though, they couldn't deny it. After all of the things he did to them, he deserved that punishment. 

For a few minutes, they stayed quiet enjoying each others' presences. They had been friends for more than seven years yet their friendship remained fresh and strong. It had been hard for anybody who got close to understand the relationship between EXO. Their friendship was obviously unusual and abnormal. It seemed as if they built a wall around themselves. No one could get in or out. It was just them, only them. 

"Who do you think you are marching into my territory." A tall, excessively toned man stood in between Sehun and Luhan. His eyes filled with menace, he wanted some action, it was more than obvious. 

Luhan looked at him for a second before he returned his attention on his fourth shot. The man was more than ugly, he was hideous. His bulging eyes and unibrow added to the whole monkey look. His thick skin was covered with huge pores and acne scars. His nose was quite normal but his crooked lips took all the attention away from it.

"Stop this Jinho." an innocent looking girl came into the picture. Her eyes looked empty and her cheek looked somewhat pale and blue-ish. She begged him weakly, her attention solely focused on Luhan. In fact, she probably decided to stop him only to see Luhan and the others up close.

The apparently named Jiho guy looked at the young girl. He noticed her staring at Luhan and his blood began to boil even more. 

"Don't touch me you ugly !" he lifted his hand, ready to slap her already bruised face. She closed her eyes shut, not even bothering to protect herself. 

Slowly she opened her eyes, curious why his punch haven't landed yet. To her surprise she saw Luhan, holding Jinho's wrist struggling to break free. 

"Didn't anybody tell you that only gays hit girls?" one corner of Luhan's lip curled up, his smile was tantalizing, his eyes were fuming with anger. He had always hated men who its girls. To him, girls needed to be protected. 

"You f**king !" unexpectedly, he lifted his other fist and swung it as hard fast as he could. 

Luhan took a step back, smoothly avoiding the incoming punch. Suddenly he raised his own fist and striked a punch, landing an uppercut on his ugly face. 

Instantly, he fell on the floor unconciously. 

"Knocked out." Chanyeol whispered lazily, his mood still down from the embarrassment. He didn't even bother to look back at what was going on. He knew this intruder wouldn't stand a chance against any member in EXO. After all, they were taught martial arts by the best, Tao and Xiumin.

Lazily, Luhan returned to his seat and took another gulp of his San Miguel beer. 

 

                                                                                    (The next day) 

 

Kris woke up abruptly with a pillow thrown onto his peacefully sleeping face. He sat up frantically, still half asleep. He closed his eyes hut before he opened them again, trying to unblur his sight. Slowly, Sehun's image came into sight. 

His head was aching, he drank too much last night.

"Hyung wake up. Mr. Soo is here." Sehun whispered, he looked surprisingly agitated and Kris knew something was wrong. 

Lazily, he scooched out of his bed, ruffling his hair before he exited his room. Absentmindely, he took a seat without even noticing that the whole group was gathered in the living room. His eyes shot open when he noticed Mr. Soo's figure standing in the middle of the room. 

"Thank you for joining us Mr. Wu Fan." he cleared his throat, thinning his lips before he began speaking again.

He was probably only a few centimeters shorter than Kris. He had a wide, toned figure and a very handsome face, especially for his age. He was wearing casual clothes which was unusual since he always wore a suit. Basically, this was Exo's first time to see him dressed so casually, as if he just woke up. 

"I've been told you have fired your Manager for the eleventh time. We never really had problems with the other ten but unfortunately Mr. Manager Eleven thought so otherwise. Mr. Jeong please." Mr. Soo nodded at the man who was standing right beside him before he stepped back a bit.

Xiumin was holding his eyes open, pulling his eyelid up while Tao snored quietly behind Lay which wasn't really a good idea since he was a lot taller and bigger. Kris looked like he was floating in his own world again and Sehun beside him remained expressionless. 

Suho was listening quite attentively with Luhan. DO was either awake or asleep, his big eyes made it hard to tell. I bet he sleeps with his eyes open since his lids were probably to small to cover his big eyes. Nobody could tell if Baekhyun or Chen were awake since their eyes were chinkier than the rest but it suited them. It gave them an exotic look. Chanyeol's head was bouncing up and down while Kai wanted to kick him so badly.

"Last Night an unexpected guest followed you to Hush Club. Obviously you had a fun night, basing it from what a wreck all of you look like. Back to the point, Mr. Gyeong followed you there for one reason." Mr. Jeong clicked on the remote and the disc played. "This video clip was shown in Good Morning Seoul this morning." 

Luhan carefully inspected the video. The quality was more than crap, most of the scenes were blurred. There were people dancing intimately, their bodies were barely touching as they swayed with the music. Then it skipped to a scene that was less blurry than the others. A guy punched another guy across the face. Then the guy threw the chair against the wall and it smashed into pieces. The guy looked familiar, way too familiar to him until it clicked. 

"Oh ." Luhan gritted his teeth as he stood up abruptly. He quickly grabbed the remote and the same scene played again. Again an again he clicked it and it didn't seem to change. Why won't it change? 

"That's not what happened Mr. Soo!" Luhan explained breathlessly, his heartbeat growing faster and stronger. It wouldn't only ruin his career, it would ruin the whole group's reputation.

"It doesn't matter what really happened Luhan. What matters is what that video is telling me." Mr. Soo announced, interrupting Luhan's explanations. 

He had been working with them for more than 5 years and he knew each one of them individually. He knew that the video wasn't entirely true yet he couldn't help but feel disappointed. He had seen how much they had changed throughout those five years. They turned into people he couldn't even recognise until it reached to the point where they were complete strangers to him. 

"It's telling me that EXO is nothing but flirty junkies." Mr. Soo raised his voice slightly, alarming the rest of the group who was now wide awake. "I know it's not true but people don't know that." 

"Then I'll explain. I'll apologize publicly." Luhan seemed as if he was begging. It was hard for EXO too look at him, he looked so pitiful and they couln't take it. They couldn't let Luhan take all the blame. 

"We'll all apologize publicly." Kris interrupted, his voice was firm and serious. The rest of the group looked at him surprised, Kris haven't taken initiative in such a long time that they thought they were hearing things. Even Mr. Soo's eyes widened. 

"It wouldn't be enough." Mr. Soo sighed. They felt hopeless. They knew this could only end to one thing, disbanded. They would get disbanded. Please no. 

"It's really hard for me to say this but," Mr. Soo paused, their hearts skipping a beat with the sudden silence.

"From now on EXO is on a 9 month suspension. That's the best I could do." Mr. Soo looked at each one of them. Some looked disappointed while some looked relieved. He couldn't disban them, he wouldn't. He had grown too close to them that he couldn't bare see them suffer like that. No, not after one little mistake like that. 

He wanted to give them time. Time to think, get their selves sorted. They needed to look back to where they came from, it seemed as if they had forgotten that they were just average people like everyone else. The only difference was, people knew them, loved them, accepted them wholeheartedly. They might have forgotten that.

But little did Mr. Soo know that this suspension would lead to more trouble. He didn't know know that because of him, they would meet the most unexpected person that could stir their hearts and turn their world upside down. It was the beginning of a new adventure.

 

Author's Note: 

Yeah hope you like it so far :P Next chapter will be more about you ^_^ Stay tuned!

Comments are MORE THAN LOVED <3

             Spasm Alert :3