Chapter 11

Nerds Undercover

*Not edited. Sorry T_T*

"Aigoo Gee!" a loud voice interrupted your thoughts while the foot steps became louder and nearer. "What's on your face? OMO are you hurt?"

His cold hands landed on your thinly covered shoulders as he turned you around forcefully. He pulled your arm making you flinch with shock. He checked under your arms, your back, your neck and face, inspecting every corner of your body. 

"Aish let go of me!" you complained, pulling your arm away from his grip. 

"Omo is this how you treat your bestfriend?" he gasped loudly, widening his eyes as he watched you huff with irritation. 

"Who said you were?" you mumbled absentmindedly, not even realising what stupid words came out of your stupid mouth.

Before you could even think or take back what you said, your eyes flew wide open as he wailed loudly. His high-pitched voice echoed throughout the hallway, grabbing everybody's attention. There eyes instantly landed on your figure and the guy screaming like a baby in front of you. In fact the aliens in some other planet could probably hear his grammy awarded crying scenes. 

"Jo stop playing." you giggled nervously as you tried your best to hide the embarrassment on your face. 

"Why should I listen to you? I'm not your bestfriend!" he screeched as his back dramatically landed on the wall beside you. 

His body began to slip down as he raised both hands beside his ears. Basically this drama queen was walling right in front of a huge crowd. 

"Jo come on I was kidding." you tried to explain, mostly concerned about the awkwardness rather than the sensitive Jo Kwon. 

"Liar!" he yelled, making you step back as a spit landed right on the tip of your nose. 

He eventually landed on the cold ground, shaking his head shamelessly as he cried tearlessly.

At that point your cheeks were already burning red but the stain of the pink pain you couldn't get rid off, slightly hid your tomato cheeks.

"I'm not lying." you pleaded as you tried to pull him back up on his feet but he wouldn't budge.

He just kept wailing, sobbing excessively making you reach the edge of insanity. Your patience was quickly running out as you tried pulling him up on his feet one last time. 

You used all your strength, which wasn't a lot since you weren't the athletic type nor human. You were simply a squid, well that was Sunghun told you as a child and something in you believed the nonsense. The was the real Soo Angelica, naive and weak. 

No matter how much you tried, he wouldn't budge plus the crowd was getting even bigger. Finally you gave up, unable to do anything that involved using muscles anymore. Your arms fell limply beside your feminine figure as you gasped for air.

Suddenly an idea entered your evil mind. You knew Jo's big mouth would become useful atleast once in his whole life. The guy couln't even keep a secret, even the most embarrassing desires, he told you all about it unintentonally. Even though that big mouth got you into trouble loads of times, if finally became handy.  

Your brow raised automatically as you bent down, leaning closer to his ears. 

"If you don't get up I'll tell Kwanghee that you had fantasies about his hot cousin." you whispered wickedly, stamping each word onto his small brain. 

It took him a few minutes to understand what you said but when he did, he instantly stood up with a nervous grin plastered across his red face.

"Don't tell Kwanghee!" he screeched loudly, making it obvious to everyone who we were talking about. 

"Don't tell me what?" a rather deep but at the same time squeaky voice interrupted your little quarrel with Jo. 

You watched him closely as his eyes widened even more, his nostrils flaring with excess nervousness and his cheeks burning red.

"Jo wanted to tell you that..." you , the corner of your lips curled up to an evil smile. 

His body began to shake and his teeth were battling against each other.

"...you shouldn't eat lunch with us today..." you bit your bottom lip as the excitement was more than enough. It was fun and all but it would be too mean to do that to Jo who had always been beside you no matter what. "..right bestfriend?"

His head swung back to face you at the word bestfriend. He eyed you suspiciously at first whiel you tried to stop the round of laughter that was tickling your flat stomach. Eventually his eyes began to shine with amusement and happiness.

"Bwo?!" Kwanghee hollered, his face filled with irritation as he stomped towards you and Jo.

"Fine eat by yourself then. I'll eat with Gee. Ka ja!" he smiled widely, grabbing your arm without warning. Before you knew it, you were being pulled down onto a chair. 

At first you forced yourself to stand up but Kwanghee's pull was heavy, making you sink into the chair in defeat. You just watched him as he fixed the bento he made for you. You didn't even bother to complain or walk away, you knew escaping from Kwanghee was impossible. 

Everybody wondered why and how Kwanghee could hang out so easily around you. There was a rumour that Kwanghee stole strands of your hair and put a voodoo spell on it. Apparently he had the face of a wizard or in his case a witch. Of course you couldn't believe something so childish but then again you believed Kwanghee was just naturally a weirdo in a good way. Plus you thought Kwanghee wasn't ugly at all, although you preferred his old face before his plastic surgeries. In fact you thought he was cute, even with his creepy personality. 

"Yah what are you doing here?" he complained, pouting as he watched Jo take the seat in front of me.

"I'm going to eat." he explained simply, placing the tray of fancy food on the table. 

"Eat somewhere else. You didn't want to eat with me remember?" he explained feeling the grudge in his chest and also irritated by Jo's stubborn behaviour.

"Oh you actually have a brain to remember things? Use it then and move somewhere else." he huffed loudly, taking a bite of his dinner role accompanied by a spoonful of lasange. 

"Bwo?! You go move s-" before he could finish, Jo shoved the piece of bread into Kwanghee's mouth. 

He almost choked on the bread but he recovered quickly. 

"Ha! Ha! Ha! You just gave me a really tasty pastry." Kwanghee stuck out his tongue before he took another bite of the warm bread. 

You couldn't help but let out a long and loud sigh as you sat up properly in your uncomfortable seat. Oh how much you missed your bed at times like that. 

"Is it just me or is everybody holding shirts?" Kwanghee announced awkwardly, eyeing the nervous crowd surrounding your table. 

You lifted your head and inspected the restaurant/fancy cafeteria and realised he was right. They were all eyeing you as their grip tightened around the shirts. 

"You only noticed now? It's Gee's fault and now I can't eat properly." he mumured quietly, keeping his eyes on his food as he was obviously uninterested about the growing crowd. 

"What did I do?" you hissed, slightly feeling hurt by the accusation.

"Your shirt." he pouted cutely, using his lips to point at your paint stained shirt.

You looked down and your eyes instantly widened at the sight of your poor white shirt. There were droplets pink paint stains everywhere especially near your neck are. Both of your shoulders had huge hand prints around them and you couldn't even rememebr how they got there. Some parts of the shirt were stuck onto your skin since the pain already dried up. Your jeans were in a total mess too but your face had probably been the worst at the moment. 

"You finally look human." Jo teased, chuckling to himself quietly as he took another spoonful of his lasange.

"What do you mean by that?" you spat back, feeling insulted by a comment you couldn't even understand. 

"Like you don't look like some goddess anymore, you finally look like me!" he gasped loudly as he placed his palms on his pink cheeks. 

"In your dreams." Kwanghee yelled as he wrapped an arm around you, "she looks more like me." 

You quickly pushed his arm away as you rolled your eyes. You stood up quietly and began walking away. 

"Yah where are you going Gee?" You could hear Jo speak and chew at the same time.

"Aish don't eat with your mouth open." Kwanghee hollered, disgusted at the sight of Jo's drooling face. 

"I'm going home" you waved your hand without looking back. 

 

 

Author's Note: 

I don't know why but I'm just laughing my off imagining how funny Kwanghee and Jo Kwon is in real life. Imagine really putting them together? Gosh that would be chaotic :P 

Comments are MORE THAN LOVED <3

 You look very happy there my handsome Yixing :D

 I just wish I was Chanyeol here. Damn you you super handsome giant XD