Chapter 14

Nerds Undercover

*Not edited. Sorry T_T*

Chanyeol's eyes abruptly opened as he gasped loudly. He blinked a few times to try to regain his sight and bit by bit everything became clearer. He stared at the unfamiliar, white ceiling for a few seconds, still half asleep as he tried to remember everything. He sat up carefully and only then he recognized where he was. He was sitting in the middle of his empty bedroom wearing a tank top, revealing his long slender arms. 

"Aishh!" he groaned, feeling light headed as his head continued to spin. 

He remained still for a few seconds until he finally became stiff and uncomfortable that his backside was turning numb. Tiredly he removed the covers off his legs and slipped out of the bed. Before he could take a step his knee wiggled making him stumble back down onto his bed with his face flatly buried into the pillows. What a great morning.

"I don't remember drinking last night." he mumbled into the sheets before he tried to get up once again. 

Carefully he took a step as he held onto the bedside table for dear life. One by one he managed to regain control over his lanky legs until he could walk properly again. He felt proud of himself like a baby who had just taken his first, few steps. 

When he finally reached the door, he opened it and immediately he was welcomed by a bright light, making him close his eyes at the sudden attack. 

"How are you feeling hyung? I thought you were gonna die!" Chanyeol felt something grab his arm and forced him to sit down quite painfully.  

"Yeah Thuho hyung even thought we needed an ambulanthe." Another loud voice filled his ears before the bright light disappeared. 

He blinked a few times once again and he could see two vague figures, one with light brown hair and one with random, rainbow colours. As soon as he saw that hair, he knew exactly who they were. Who else would have that hair and lisp and who else would follow that guy around like a weirdo? 

"Tao? Sehun?" Chanyeol announced faintly, his voice was so deep it almost sounded like a croak instead. 

"Yes it's us!" Tao hollered, making Chanyeol instantly cover his ears. 

When his eyes finally worked, he saw Tao and Sehun each holding small flashlights in their hands. Their faces were so near to his face that he swore he could see either their brains or huge snots through their noses. 

"What are you trying to do? Kiss me?" Chanyeol chuckled lightly as he surprisingly found their exaggerated concerns cute.

"No. Baekyun hyung already did that tho we don't need to anymore." Sehun announced plainly. 

Chanyeol laughed loudly, patting the maknae's head who just furrowed his brow in confusion. His smile faded when he noticed the serious faces on the maknaes. 

"WHAT?!!!!" Chanyeol's eyes widened as he stood up from his seat.

"Y-you w-weren't k-k-kidding?" he stuttered badly as he felt the hairs on his body stand up, making him shiver at the thought of it. 

Him and Baekhyun, kissing. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. 

"We're not hyung! He did, ehm what do you call it PPR?" Tao scratched the back of his head as he failed to realise the real problem.

"CPR." another voice appeared from behind them, correcting Tao's cute mistake. 

"Yeah whatever Krith hyung thaid." Sehun nodded innocently, also oblivious of Chanyeol's distress. 

"Wah..wah...wah.." Chanyeol's draw dropped as loud shrieks escaped his mouth as he fell on the ground, ever so slowly.

"Stop being a drama queen, it saved your life." Suho entered the room, trying to do his best to pull back the laugh that was trying to escape from his throat. 

"Plus you've always asked him to do it so, there you go, dream come true!" DO waved his hands in the air, probably pretending that he was waving a wand yet it made him look stupid instead.

"Don't do that again. Just don't DO." Xiumin shook his head, feeling ashamed of this handsome man pretending to be either a princess  or a constipated mime. Either way, it was embarrassing. 

"Why the sad face Chanyeol hyung? Yesterday it looked like you were enjoying it." Lay , adding another pile to the  Chanyeol's-need-to-forget-list. 

"I wasn't!" Chanyeol defended himself, finding himself blushing from all the teasing he was receiving.

"Yeah it looked like you were just pretending." Kai laughed lightly, covering his mouth with the back of his mouth as the older man eyed him dangerously. 

"I WASN'T!" Chanyeol clenched his fist, his knuckles turning white from the strength he was using. 

"It's okay hyung, we won't tell Baekhyun your secret." Chen winked at him playfully while Chanyeol took a step towards him, ready to attack but a hand landed on his shoulder. 

"Just chill Chanyeol. They're just messing with you." Luhan raised a brow, biting his bottom lip as he tried to stop himself from laughing. 

Immediately, everybody began laughing hysterically, wrapping their arms around their stomachs to ease the pain. The expression on Chanyeol's face was priceless. How his eyes flared up and his nostrils widened were too much to take. Plus they swore his ears became even pointier when he was about to attack Chen and the rest of them. 

"I'm glad you're okay kid." Luhan patted Chanyeol's back softly, genuinely happy that he was alive and jumping. 

"Pshh y-yeah! I-I knew i-it was a j-joke!" Chanyeol giggled nervously, wiping the sweat that was flowing down his forehead.

"What are you guys doing here? Breakfast is ready?" Baekhyun suddenly entered the room and instantly everybody became quiet. 

One by one they escaped the room awkwardly, trying to avoid anybody's eyes that could cause them to have another round of laughter. And when one laughs, everybody laughs. 

"What's their problem?" Baekhyun asked curiously, eyeing Chanyeol who was burning red at that moment. "What's wrong with you?" 

"N-Nothing!" Chanyeol answered too loudly, making Baekhyun jump back with surprise. 

"Okay? Let's go eat then." Baekyun furrowed his brows, curious about what happened but he decided to let it go. 

"Hmm!" Chanyeol nodded brightly before he wrapped an arm around Baekhyun's shoulders.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter :P Inspire me guys!

Comments are MORE THAN LOVED <3

 Byerssss! Annyeong!