Chapter 2

Nerds Undercover

 

 

One Week Later

 

"Boring." You yawned as you watched the building pass one after the other. The clouds were a shade of gray, obviously it would be another dull day.

Your life had been the same ever since you entered college. You wake up early in the morning, take a 1 hour dip in the bath, squeeze yourself into the first set of clothes you see in your endless rows of clothes. Breakfast wasn't an option, you never really have time for it since you spend most of it, either sleeping or thinking in the bathtub. Mr. Jeong drives you to college every morning in your Mercedes Benz since you weren't allowed to drive which was very annoying. When the class starts, your mind just automatically wanders off and you start daydreaming about the silliest things you never thought of doing. Straightly after college, Mr. Jeong would already be waiting oustide. You arrive at your empty home, eat alone then sleep. That was it. Your life had always been that exciting! Yay! Can't wait for another day to start! -.- 

"We have arrived Ms. Soo." Mr. Jeong, in other words Sunghun, you preferred to call him by his first name since it would be awfully awkward to call him Mister Jeong since he was only two years older than you.

If only he'd call you by your first name too, everything would seem less professional. 

"It's Angelica, Sunghun." You sighed as you took a step out of your silver Mercedes Benz. The cool air whipped past your face and you felt your chest loosen out a bit. Maybe today would be more interesting. Hopefully. Oh please let it be! 

"Do we really have to do this today Ms. Soo? Cause you know I'll win." the corner of his lips curled up to an incredibly annoying but cute smile. 

The sight was too much for you to take. You almost bursted out laughing at his sudden aegyo attack and you just couldn't get used to it. Though you have known each other for more than 12 years, it was impossible to lose that awkwardness between you and him because ever since you were a child, he had always acted like an uncle. It almost freaked you out that even though 12 years had passed, he hadn't changed a single bit. 

"Whatever." you flicked your hair and turned around, avoiding another glimpse of his face. Don't get it wrong, you don't like him that way. You just don't have that mushy type of relationship with him where you could easily laugh at his face. It was more complicated than that. The only thing that was true was, you trusted him. 

"Have a nice day!" he waved, a wide mushy smile glued on his face. No matter how much you wanted to look back, you couldn't risk it. You didn't want to look weak in front of him. 

Instead you lifted your hand and waved it gently through the air. He smiled at your gesture before he walked back to the driver's seat. 

(Sunghun) You never change Angelica.

"She's back." you heard someone whisper, one brow automatically raised as you passed through the crowd. You squinted your eyes to those who had the courage to stand in you way. Do they want to die a painful death?

You haven't been in college for a full week and of coure being the most popular girl in the university, everybody knew. Talk about privacy right?

You could hear faint whispers as you continued your model walk. Their eyes seemed as if they wanted to tear a hole in your body. 

"Good Morning Gee. I hope you're feeling better now. I made these cookies to help you feel better soon." your expression was unreadable as you stared lazily at this guy who stopped right in front of you.

You looked at him up and down, making him blush uncontrollably. Hmmm above average looks, good sense of fashion but very annoying face. You took the beautifully wrapped box away from him, his eyes widened with surprise. 

"Awww you shouldn't have." You showed him your sweetest smile that reached up to your eyes. Everyone gasped, shocked at your sudden change. Is Gee Soo finally falling from her high throne? Heck to the No.

Unexpectedly, your expression changed completely from the fake, sweet Gee to the Real Gee. He could suddenly feel a heavy weight on his shoulders as you stared directly into his eyes. One corner of your lip was curled up to the hottest, evil smile on earth. Who does he think he is?

You took out a cookie and pretended to inspect it as you turned it around, checking both sides. Returning your gaze back into his eyes, you dropped the cookie purposely. His eyes followed the cookie as it slowly made its way to the cold, dirty ground. 

"Really." your voice was dull but it had an airy, y undertone. "You shouldn't have." Lifting a foot, you gave him that fake Oh-my-gosh-I'm-so-sorry look before your Chanel shoe landed on the cookie. You twisted your feet, making sure every last bit of the cookie was grinded into pieces. 

His utterly annoying face fell. A tear threatening to fall from the corner of his eyes. Seriously, is this even a guy?

"Look you dirtied my shoes." you took a step, his face only an inch away from yours. His breathing increased and his heartbeat grew louder that you could almost hear it from where you were standing. "Don't EVER stand in my way again. Got it loverboy?" 

You watched as his friends dragged him away. His eyes wide opened. He looked shocked, more than shock. Hmm it seems like your job is done.

Angelica Soo. Nicknamed Gee or The Wasted Beauty. You prefered the first one but you couldn't care less what people call you. Third year college International Business and Musical Arts student. The hottest girl in Seoul University, possibly in the whole South Korea. You work as a supermodel as a part time. Your father never gave you permission but it wasn't like he was ever home to stop you. He hasn't seen a single catwalk you participated in. He was always too busy doing that, doing this, going there, going here. Too busy to see her own daughter. 

"Dammit she's so beautiful." you heard someone say. You pretended not to hear anything as you continued to walk. You hear that everyday, there was no reason for you to blush or pay attention to it. Men drool over you, Ladies curse you. That is how attractive you are, how appealing Ms. Angelica Soo is. 

"Gee!" a familiar voice called out. You rolled your eyes as you increased your pace a bit, hoping that whoever called you would just break down and die. Okay maybe you were exaggerating, you simply weren't in the mood to talk to that certain person. Dammit he'll catch up if you don't walk even faster. Run Gee! Run!

"Yah Angelica Soo! I know you can hear me!" he shrieked, his voice seemed breathless. Why the hell was he breathless? Is he running after you? Go faster Gee! Go! 

Then there it goes. You life was officially over when a hand suddenly grabbed you wrist. You felt a shiver run down your spine as you froze in the spot. Oh no!

"AHA! Gee you know you can't escape me." he raised his eyesbrows one after the other, making a wave like movement with it. How can I guy be so annoying? 

"Why haven't answered any of my calls? Even if you just text me a yes, no, okay or maybe was enough for me you know. You could've atleast texted that. Are you hurt? Are you sick? Did you see a doctor? How many years? Months? Weeks? OMG You only have days to live? My Gee noooo!!!" this guy was really prone to stutterrhea, combination of stuttering and diarrhea. I mean what was he talking about? How did the question go from not answering calls to living only a few days?

You facepalmed yourself mentally as he went on and on, sobbing as if you really had a few days to live. 

"You'd be happy if I die won't you Jo Kwon? Aish! " you tried pulling your arm away from him but it took more effort than you expected. Where did that lanky guy get his strength? "Let go off me!" 

"So it's true? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" What the hell is this kid trying to do? Ever so slowly, he tried sitting down on the cold ground. His hands wrapped around your ankle tightly as he cried loudly, whimpering and sobbing. Was he pretending to be a dog? What was up with the drama. Did he know everyone was staring at him? Oh yeah you forgot he was Jo Kwon. 

"Get up you dramaqueen." you tried kicking your legs free from grip but he only hugged your ankle tighter. You tried once again, using more strength this time, not caring if he'd get hurt, he started it anyway. Finally, you managed to kick him away but he crawled right back. What the hell was wrong with this guy? 

"Don't you dare touch me again! And No I'm not lying, unfortunately for you." you rolled your eyes, giving him that disgusted look but he didn't seem to care. Is this guy dumb or something? 

"You mean you're not dying?" his eyes flew open and the cheesiest grin formed on his annoying face. 

"No I'm not dying." irritated, you sighed, scratching your head. How many times did you have to repeat yourself in front of this guy? Who does he think is wasting your time like that? 

"Then why did you make me crawl on the ground like that? You should've said something earlier." he quickly stood up, brushing the dust off his white skinny jeans and black shirt. 

"I..I!" you were on the verge of exploding. Does he even listen to a word you say? You just.. Aish Nevermind! You took a deep breath, controlling your temper as you closed your eyes shut for a second. "Nevermind. I'm going to class." 

"Yah! Gee! Ottoke!" he ruffled his hair then he swung his arms around like a purple minion. You just dashed for it and wouldn't dare look back. "Chamkanmanyo!"

No matter how much he pleaded for you to wait for him, you just kept walking staright with your eyes staring straight ahead. People turned their just to watch you walk by but you never paid any attention to them.

You've got Musical Arts Studies every morning. Boring. You wouldn't have to come in at 6:00am everyday if it wasn't for that useless Musical Arts Studies. Your father insisted you take that course since he owned a talent company and it would be slightly awkward if the daughter knew nothing about music. She never bothered to pay attention nor try since she thought she never had the talent.

Your white silky skirt flowed in the air as a wind of cool air whipped past your face. It was in the middle of autumn and winter was already nearing. Your golden blonde hair was blown away, revealing your ravishing beauty. The knitted, aqua coloured jumper fitted you perfectly, contouring your curves, giving your skin a pinkish glow.

(I know she's not blonde in this picture so just imagine this outfit with her blonde hair.)                                                                                                               

*I do NOT own picture. Credits belong to its rightful owner**

You were simply beautiful and you never believed that. You've always thought people run after you for money and fame. You were the most popular girl in the University after all. You thought the reason was because your father owns the most successful Media Company in Seoul, The S.A. Entertainment. You assumed that the reason why you were offered a job as a model was because the producer was a big up. Basically, you were simply your father's daughter. 

~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe we'll be locked up in this prison cell for a whole year." Chanyeol complained, banging his head on one of lockers. It was painful for him to think that he was back to his school years. Those sleepless nights, failing tests, no night outs, no concerts and worse......no more hot girls. 

"If you want to cut your head open, use your own locker though I'm sure it wouln't be strong enough to break your hard rock head." Xiumin chuckled, his pink chubby cheeks were so tempting even Chanyeol wanted to slap it so bad.

"I'm sure hyung is just depressed because he won't see his celebrity crushes for a while." Tao added, earning a high-five-you-did-well from Xiumin who just nodded his head before he bursted out laughing. 

"It's alright Chanyeol, it's not like you had a chance with any of them." Suho roared, his laugh sounding more like a nerdy growl. 

"No more hot girls. And I have to wear this freakishly huge spectacles, now I'd look like the rest of the people in this University. They should call this place, Seoul's Nerds University." he lifted his finger and waved it around as if he was drawing the school on an invisble floating paper.

"God take me now!" Disappointed, he bowed his head until it hanged on his neck like an ugly necklace. 

From the corner of his eye, he noticed something. Something he did not expect. 

"I take it all back. God don't take me yet." Chanyeol's eyes widened, his heartbeat grew faster and stronger as he watched you become nearer.

With each step, he felt as if you were running into his arms. He could almost feel the sand in his toes as you called his name. Your smile shining brightly as it reached your beautiful intruiging eyes. One more step and you'd be in his arms, but you missed. You kept running, passing him until boom. The dream ended. 

"Aish ouch." you rubbed your elbow, trying to ease the pain. Dammit Gee what were you looking at? "Why the hell didn't you move? Didn't you see....me...co...coming." it seemed as if you ran out of words, you couldn't see or breathe properly as you looked up to the person you banged onto. 

He was tall, it was obvious as he towered over you while you remained sitting clumsily on the floor. He's got a hot, spanish-like face with slightly tanned skin but he was wearing these harry potter eyeglasses. That was a big no-no. Talk about fashion issues.Though he was clearly not your type, there was something enchanting about him. What are you talking about Gee? Stand up! 

"Didn't you see me walking by?" you cleared your throat, trying your best not to stutter but you almost failed miserably. 

"I've been standing here since this morning" he argued, his expression still unreadable as he stared at you, as if he was checking something. Did you have something on your face? What was he looking at? 

"I'll take care of this Kri...I mean Wu Fan." another tall man walked in, interrupting you from telling the mystery guy off. Great timing loser. 

"Hello. I'm Yeol." he reached out his hand. You looked at his hand for a second, raising a brow, you returned your gaze back to his annoying face.What did he want? Did he want you to shake his hand? And what's up with the cheesy smile and those square glasses?

"Hmm.. Anyway my friend here didn't mean to bump into you." he started, acting like a posh billionaire. What was up with those annoying hand gestures? He was like Jo Kwon, another purple minion. 

"What? She bumped into me." he defended himself weakly, his voice was deep and husky as if he had just woken up. Ever hear that morning man voice? Don't you find it y? 

"Shh Wu Fan I can handle this. He's just not himself, he's not a morning person." he concluded, that cheesy smile still glued on his face. You wanted to insult his face so badly but you couldn't bring yourself to do it. There was something about him you couldn't understand.

"You're new here aren't you?" you flashed him a small smile, his heart almost exploded while you had no idea what your beauty could do. You raised a brow, curling up one corner of your lip as you took a step closer to him. So close that he could feel your breath on his neck. 

"Well let me give you a little tip." you paused. Before he could do anything, you quickly grabbed his collar and pulled him down until his face was the same height as yours. "This place is my territory. Put one finger outside the line, I'll cut it off." 

Chanyeol swallowed, your stare was so intriguing it intimidated him. He felt as if something heavy was pulling him down and he couldn't move. He was stuck, he was frozen with fear. 

"Here I'm the boss. I make the rules. You've got a problem with that?" you flashed him another smile, but this time you looked like a sweet innocent girl and you didn't even know.

"No." he stuttered breathlessly. His skin looked was a bit purple-ish now but you were too close to his face to notice.  

"Good boy." gently, you caressed his face with the back of your hand before you slapped him quite hard. You finally let go of his collar and he quickly gasped for air. 

Whipping your hair, you turned around and fixed the back that was hooked uncomfortably on your shoulder. With one step after another, you walked away. 

"She's hot." Chanyeol giggled, letting out a big sigh. Their eyes followed your back until you were out of sight. Seems like it would be an interesting day after all. 

 

Author's Note: 

More about you now. Yes I'm not getting into the story yet. More like I'm introducing characters :P

Comments are MORE THAN LOVED <3

  My feels >.<